Steel-Line Garage Doors

Steel-Line Garage Doors (page 4 of 14)

• Job Satisfaction

Sharon H.

Sharon H.Hunter Region, NSW

Garage door

We are both extremely happy with our new garage door. Communication between us and company was great, it is so quiet and easy to use. Delivered and installed on time.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

HI Sharon, thank you for your review on our Newcastle team and we're very pleased to hear that you're extremely happy with your new door.

Ron

RonNew South Wales

Garage Door

I can not speak any more highly of the what I have received, from the quality of the door to the finished product and all the people involved in between, the sales person to the best installers you could get. 5 stars

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Ron, great news to hear you're delighted with your door and the NSW Steel-Line team. Five stars is what we always aim for and we're very pleased that we could deliver this for you.

Chantell

ChantellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, highly recommended

The quote was done very promptly, install guys were excellent even though a part was missing, and we love our new roller door! Great value for money. We highly recommend Steeline Garage Doors Newcastle.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Chantell, great to hear our Newcastle branch gave you great service and you love your new roller door. Thank you so much for your review.

Liz Veldman

Liz VeldmanHunter Region, NSW

Amazing job

Right from the time of my first call to enquire about a measure and quote the staff were great, friendly and very professional and the installation was perfect they couldn’t be more helpful. Would definitely recommend Steel Line Doors to everyone.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Liz, looks like our Newcastle team did it again. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience - thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your strong recommendation. We really appreciate it.

Sally

Sally

Within hours of phoning, we had somebody onsite to arrange a quote. Great service and very happy with the work carried out. Loving our matching doors. Thank you Rebecca and the team at Steel line Cairns.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

HI Sally, it's great to hear Rebecca and the Cairns team looked after you so well and you're loving your new doors. Thank you for your 5-Star review.

Good Product, Great Service.

Service was prompt, professional and friendly, our door operates quietly and trouble free. The door arrived on time, as did the fitter. Job well done, would definitely use Steel Line again.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Max, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and for your recommendation - it's fantastic to hear you're so happy with your door and experience.

Hyclass removals

Hyclass removalsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truely spectacular, money well spent .

Thank you steel-line doors for an amazing job . It was an absolute pleasure dealing with your team , from the initial quote phase to the installation . Your team truely know there stuff and we’re a pleasure to deal with . We ended up with an amazing little mini storage warehouse that really looks the part . Thank you once again for an outstanding job . I would recommend steel -line doors in a heartbeat to any family or friend looking at getting Rollerdoors in the future .

Kind regards
Nat

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Nat, thank you for the fantastic feedback and recommendation - we are so glad to hear that our Melbourne team did an outstanding job for you.

Jon

JonHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic update to tired looking roller doors

Excellent service and quality product. Very happy with the whole process, delivered and installed hassle free. Good choice of styles and colours, gives an older house a more modern touch.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jon, yes it's amazing what a difference a new garage door can make. Thank you for your review of our Newcastle team - we're happy to hear your experience was hassle free.

Significant improvement to home security and value of the property.

Colour was an unusual selection, according to installers, but all agreed it was a good choice after it was installed. Very happy with the product, the installation and follow up.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Rob, thank you for your review and posting a picture of your new door - indeed it was a great choice, it looks awesome. We are really pleased you're so happy with your door, install and service overall.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Rob, thank you for your feedback and also posting a photo of your new door. It was certainly a good choice of colour - it looks fantastic. We are delighted to hear you're so happy with your new door and the service you received.

Mandy S.

Mandy S.Sydney, NSW

Professional service and reasonable price

Excellent service and top quality. The company is very professional. Our garage door was damaged, and as it is a duplex tilt door, I have tried a few companies quote until I found steelline, which is very reasonable priced and great product range.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mandy, that is great to hear. We're delighted that you're so happy with your choice of products, the door you chose and the service you received. We appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback.

Ziyad

ZiyadSydney, NSW

Great product and all most zero maintenance

I am so glad to have such a great product .
It’s very easy to use and so smooth when you operate.
I am recommended this product to any one domestic or industrial.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Ziyad, thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you're delighted with your new door.

Can’t believe I waited so long

Can’t believe I waited so long to put in a remote controlled garage door. Has added so much more security to my unit. I love it so so so much!!!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jenna, thank you for your review and feedback and we're delighted to hear that you love your new door and the additional security it provides.

Adnan

AdnanIllawarra, NSW

Perfection& professional

Very happy with the doors and professional installers. Very honest. They are focused on the work and always come on time. I’m very satisfied by the work they have done.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Adnan, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our Sydney team. We are delighted to hear that you are very happy with the work and service you received.

Shannon

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works as it should, nice, quiet and smooth operation, installers where best there is, A class tradesmen. Good price, good product, good installation. I got both a rollerdoor and 6.7m panel lift installed, and both are light as a feather, installed as they should be.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Shannon, it's wonderful to hear that our Adelaide team looked after you so well and you're delighted with your doors. Thank you for your great review.

Excellent service and price

Great service and product. They are always what is stipulated in the quote and delivered on time. The price vs quality is excellent compared to the competition. Will use again and recommend highly.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Shawn, thank you so much for your review and high recommendation. We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your door and the service you received.

Cam

CamHunter Region, NSW

Prompt Quote and install

As a local builder I needed quick reliable service to please my client.
Steel Line were on to it straight away.
I received a quote the day after site visit.
After my client accepted it was only a 14 day wait till install.
Great job all round.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Cam, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on our Newcastle team - we're delighted to hear both you and your client are happy with the service they received.

Sam

SamHobart, TAS

Fantastic Product, fantastic service!

We recently had a large garage door fabricated and fitted by Steel-Line. From start to finish the experience was easy with a wonderful outcome. I would highly recommend them. The product is sound and was delivered with great advice.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Sam, that's great to hear! Thank you for your review and recommendation of our Hobart team - we will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Gary and Sue

Gary and SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rapt with it.

The door works extremely well, the remotes are excellent. Purchasing the battery backup was well worth the extra cost, as we live off the grid.
We were very pleased with our purchase.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Gary and Sue, we're delighted to hear you're absolutely rapt with your new door. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it.

iby

ibyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect and I love it.

Very happy with our new garage roller door.
Excellent service & communication and very happy with the price. We are so happy with everything that have referred friends to use this company.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Iby, we are delighted to hear you are so happy with our Melbourne teams service and you love your new roller door. Thanks so much for your review and for referring your friends to us - we'll make sure they are really happy as well.

Corley S.

Corley S.Sydney, NSW

Top quality garage roller doors & excellent service

I got Steel-Line Garage Door to replace 2 old roller doors with new ones come with Merlin SilentDrive motor & Merlin battery backup. The prices are very competitive. The garage roller doors are running smoothly and quietly. The installation was excellent. Highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you once again to Daniel and the team of Steel-Line Garage Door.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Corley, thank you for providing feedback on Daniel and our Sydney team. We really do appreciate and and are so pleased you're so happy with your new doors and the service you received.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives