• Job Satisfaction
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Good but not that great!

Ordered two single roller doors, one of them was with spring problem making a funny noise. They did replace took 2 weeks or so. I have to keep of following up. Otherwise the doors are functional, and hope its gonna last long as they are manufactured by Bluescope Australia.

Job Satisfaction
Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jay, thank you so much for your review and we're pleased to hear that your door issue was rectified. We will pass your feedback onto the Sydney branch manager.

Hugh SavageSutherland Shire

Reading these reviews I am not going to call you to fix my Steel-line door.

Disappointing reviews have stopped me sending you my request to repair your Steel-Line automatic door opener and door rollers. I will get someone else to do it.

Bad service is something I just can not risk. Kind Regards, Hugh

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thank you Hugh, we appreciate the feedback.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives