• Job Satisfaction
Kellie

KellieHunter Region, NSW

Why did we wait?

I can’t believe I wait six years to do this. Kylie made the quote and selection of products so easy.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Kellie, we're delighted to hear that six years was worth the wait and Kylie and our Newcastle team looked after you so well. Thanks so much for leaving a review.

Good affordable service

We’re a building company and first time dealing with steel line on garage doors. The experience was good and things went smoothly even with some delays. Will repeat it on future jobs.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's excellent to hear Danne and really glad to hear the team looked after you so well on this first job, as I'm sure they will continue to do. Thanks for leaving a review - much appreciated.

Great products and service

We have used Steeline Doors for over 10 years for residential and commercial work. They have always been reliable with great products.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thanks for your kind words Buildco Services and for your ongoing support. We are delighted to partner with you and hope to do so for many many years to come.

Dan.A.R

Dan.A.RHunter Region, NSW

Informative and prompt

Went through a subcontractor who uses steel line garage doors and informed me of there new profile and previous job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dan, thank you for the feedback and you're five star review. Great to hear you had a good experience.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and quality

I asked them to change the colour of the door and they accepted however it still came in the previous colour but I'm not complaining because it looks better than I thought.

So, if you want to change your choice of colour make sure to run it over with them multiple times.

Other than that the door and motor works great and looks beautiful.

Would recommend.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback and review - we're delighted to hear that you're so happy with your door and motor.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A new door in a existng carport

Very competive price, good after sale service, installed on time and very happy with installation. Would highly recommend to others.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback and recommendation on our Adelaide team. We're pleased to be able to assist and that you are happy with your experience.

Vic

Vic

Good service reasonable price

Service was good came when they were supposed to. Cleaned up and disposed of the old garage door after the installation and explained the controls

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Vic, it's great to hear you had good experience with Steel-Line. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouthwest, VIC

Love it

Nice quiet Motor when opening the garage door, looks great and was delivered and installed in the timeframe they quoted

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for your review and we are very pleased that your happy with your new door and service provided.

Jeff Klepzig

Jeff KlepzigMid North Coast, NSW

Easy efficient installation.

When you need a hammer to bash your old roller door to prevent it from catching, and it takes forever to operate, and it sounds like somebody is dragging a sheet of corrugated iron down a gravel road its time to replace.
Fast, efficient and a pleasing result. Thanks for a great job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jeff, it certainly was time to replace it. We are so happy to hear that you are very happy with your installation - thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

One word " professional"

Very professional. Answered all my queastions. Arrived on time for both quote and final installation. Extremely helpful installers that went beyond what l expected. Garage door is of high quality.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Darren, thank you for your review - we are delighted to hear that you're very happy with your door and installation and all your questions were answered.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Garage panel door

My 20 year old panel door was replaced with a new one about 3 months ago. The service always brilliant and the rep was caring to my needs. The new belt drive system is quieter and smoother

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mel, thank you so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that your delighted with your door and motor and our Melbourne team gave you brilliant and caring service.

Dktl

Dktl

Great attention to detail

Very good product with great attention to detail. Finished off the garage perfectly. Very easy to deal with and good communication. Slightly longer lead time than first estimates however worth the wait.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dktl, thank you for your review and it's great to hear you so happy with your door and installation. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback.

Todd Miller

Todd MillerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Always happy with Steeline

I am a builder, and this is my 8th door.. they never let me down..
If there are ever any issues, they act quickly at all levels..
New designs are Geri g better also..

Keith Alan H.

Keith Alan H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great doors and service

I have bought over 40 rollerdoors from steel line and have always been happy with the quality and price. Installation has almost always been on time and very professional. Only problem I have is that the person I have been dealing with has left the company and I haven't yet dealt with the new salesman. Hopefully he is as efficient as Steve Howard was.

Cheltenham

CheltenhamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price.

Call out guy was really friendly. Price was cheaper than other companies. Door looks great. Very Happy. Last Roller door was a B&D it was 18 years before giving up the ghost. Hope this one lasts as long.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Cheltenham, thank you for your review and we're glad to hear your door looks great and you're happy. You made a great choice.

Good job

Ross looked after us and was very prompt. The garage doors look great and are very quiet.

Only downside was the installers came at 6:30pm however this was the day before Melbourne went into lockdown so that may have been a reason

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

HI Michelle, thanks for your great review and feedback on Ross. We're so pleased you're happy with your doors and yes, the lockdown and restrictions has certainly meant some changes - thank you for your understanding.

Affordable. Easy installation. Looks great.

The whole process from our initial call to installation and follow up was very efficient, easy and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. Very happy with our door.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Nikki, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are thrilled you had a great experience and are very happy with your door.

Professionals not cowboys

Out of three quotes. They offered the best one. Clear information of inclusions and exclusions. The service at the showroom, factory and installers demonstrated a strong team.

Well done.
Will use again.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Miguel, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for your awesome review. We appreciate it and are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

STEEL-LINE GARAGE DOOR

Good customer service and the men who installed the garage were fantastic and gentleman that we ordered through however the door was delayed and we had not contact with them regarding this. I had to ring after several months to find out where it was.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Pete, we really appreciate you taking the time to write of your experience - thank you for your review.

Eril

ErilIllawarra, NSW

Love our new doors

We are very happy with our new doors. Starting with getting a quote Des was very knowledgeable and gave us the information that we needed and very helpful and friendly

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives