Steelcase Leap V2

Steelcase Leap V2

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Steelcase Leap V2? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
sys0s
sys0sPerth, WA

Overrated and uncomfotable

Purchased in October 2020 at Designfarm for $999.00.

Agree with previous post very overrated

Purchased this chair a fortnight ago and sat in it for 5 days trying desperately to like it. Being just over 6 feet and around 100kg the chair did not suit me at all due to the lack of comfort. The almost non-existent padding on the seat pan and back made it hurt both my lower back and buttocks so much so I gave it away after 5 days (even after removing the adjustable lumbar) Anyone thinking of buying this chair must try first preferably on a 30 day trial (not possible in Australia) if not at least see it in a shop and have a test sit for a bit.

My wife is now trying to use it but she is also having trouble with the aggressive lumbar and lack of comfort. Being older perhaps the chair is better suited to younger folks.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,370.00.

Other Office Chairs

SK
SK

A highly overrated chair with an extremely bad headrest design

Purchased in August 2020 at ARKI environments for $1,299.00.

JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cushion is too soft and bottoms out

I purchased the Steelcase leap v2 from Arki environments and the cushion was different to the one in the show room at Steelcase it’s much softer and bottomed out causing tailbone pain.
I have notified them but they did not seem it care about it.

There’s no return policy from this store.

Purchased in June 2020 at Arki environments for $1,080.00.

Office Chairs

Find out how Steelcase Leap V2 compares to other Office Chairs

Dylan H.
Dylan H.asked

Is there any bigger people that have tried out the standard steelcase leap v2 ? I'm 5'8 120kg, just wondering if it's an option for somebody my size, or maybe the gesture ? The price quoted on the plus was 3.5 grand; so i'm not too keen on that idea.

Jordan

I'm around 72kg and the stand chair barely has enough padding for me.