Steelcase Leap V2

Steelcase Leap V2

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Steelcase Leap V2? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Tammy N.
Tammy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the office chair you need to invest in

Sydneysleeper
SydneysleeperSydney, NSW

Great chair!

Purchased in April 2021 at Arki environments for $1,100.00.

Other Office Chairs

Very pleased

A very pleasant experience dealing with ARKI Environments.
Great product (Leap V2 office chair) and the team were helpful and entirely professional assisting me over the phone and by email before, during and after the sale. Expensive but much cheaper than a HM Aeron and great value for a product of this quality. Would absolutely purchase from them again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Arki Environments for $997.50.

Boikie
BoikieSouthwest, VIC

Lockdown relief

We are lucky at Telstra to have access to providers of different services and in tough times where we are locked down away from school/office/leisure environments, we all wanted to find a way to be comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Well the team at ARKI came through and provided access to these office chairs which are comfortable and supportive. Kirsty from the team was ultra professional is ensuring potential COVID delivery delays were well managed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Office Chairs

Find out how Steelcase Leap V2 compares to other Office Chairs

RAWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love At First Sit.

Purchased in June 2020 at ARKI Environments for $1,061.00.

RAW

Dec 2020 - Still luving this chair. I seek it out whenever my back plays up.
However, the arm rest's universal horizontal adjustments can't be locked down and that's a PITA.

Steven Groves
Steven GrovesSydney, NSW

This chair is Awesome.

I have used this chair in my office. I never disappoint from this chair. This chair design is attractive. This chair is very comfortable and best for long hours of duty. I purchased Steelcase Leap chair from the site worldwidebestofficechairs

Purchased in September 2016 for $899.00.

Nicholas
NicholasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steelcase Leap V2 Task Chair is the best seating experience I've ever had....HANDS DOWN!

I ordered the Steelcase Leap V2 Task chair from ARKI Environments after a lot of research online.
Excellent service and product. Well worth the investment. Lifetime purchase! BEST IN CLASS

A real competitor to Herman Miller

This chair is one of the best money can buy. It feels extremely well constructed, the padding is very comfortable, suitable for 8+ hours of use per day, highly adjustable, yet offers true support and comfort in every configuration.

Purchased in May 2020 at ARKI for $1,200.00.

Other Office Chairs