Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle (page 2 of 6)

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
fatimah

fatimahSydney

did not like it

This was terrible i found it difficult to manouvre. As my daughter got older and heavier ot was even worse to use. I found it a struggle to take her out in it. I preferred a cheap stroller tp it but only kept it since i spent around 150 on it. Definitely not worth the price

Liza

LizaSydney

Love the reverse handle

I like this pram because the reverse handle it's so helpful specially when you have a newborn. It is easy to pack. I don't like the way the sit goes up for a more vertical position and the lack of accesories in the market like the pram liners. The weals are easy to manouvre.

tami45

tami45Sydney

Great pram for different baby development stages

This pram is suitable for many baby development stages from newborn to an older baby. It is perfect if you want to take it for a walk or to the shops. Has plenty of room in the boot and it the baby is very cosy and comfortable in it. THe wheels are a bit bulky but it is still ok to manoeuvre. THe reversible handle is great as well as you can see your baby all the time or talk to your toddler when pushing them around. THe only disadvantage is not easy to fold or unfold. It will suit if you do not use a car every day

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Ren.K

Ren.KROCKBANK

Bulky but not too bad

Positive:
+Reversible handle makes it a good pram for a small baby as well as an older one.
+ Stable and easy to maneuver
+Easy to keep clean
+Enough storage space
Negative:
- Folding and unfolding it is a nightmare
- Bulky and heavy
- The shade could be bigger to protect baby from sun more

jason007

jason007Sydney

Great revesible handle

I also bought this Steelcraft Acclaim because of the reversible handle. It looked cute and I loved the idea of seeing the baby when pushing him around in a stroller. Unfortunately, the wheels are not easy to maneuver and are bulky. It also takes time to fold it when putting in the car.

dean

deanAlbionpark

terrible to fold

brought this for our little girl, it barely ever folded properly on the first go even after trying all the tips and hints... terrible to push and very bulky. the only positive is the reverse facing so we could see out little bub but other than that honestly terrible now have a agile and love it.

Mewburnian

MewburnianMelbourne VIC

Bulky but durable

We bought this pram because of the multiple functions such as being able to reverse the handle and laying the seat flat for newborn. The wheels are smooth and easy to maneuver. You can also lock the wheels when the ground is uneven. The downside is the size. You can build some muscles lifting this in and out of the boot. It also takes up most of the room in the boot of a small hatch. Having said that, we've been using it for 2 years now and it's still going strong. I even took it to hiking once!

Jelly Lopez

Jelly LopezBlacktown

I love tge reversible handle but its heavy

I bought the steelcraft acclaim pram because of the reversible handle. The pram is easy to fold.. Drives smoothly.. Has bag under the baby seat that has zip which is great. Only problem for me is its too heavy to lift. Thats all. Overall i like this product so i gave 4 stars.

Emma

EmmaSydney

Perfect for concrete paths and flat surfaces

What I love about this pram is the movable handle! This is great when you want Bub facing you as you walk. Great for shopping centre use and on smooth paths. It has difficulty monovering over bumps or between streets up and down paths. It does handle shopping bags well though and you're able to load it up with bags in the storage section under Bub, and also hanging off the handle. Lasted me over 3 years and was very sturdy. It's also really easy to put down and up.

Ash

Ash

Grrrr

Easy to move ? Nope. It’s heavy when folded, shocking to push because too many wheels, and also the basket is too tiny, good to have a newborn but not toddler or child because it gets very heavy to push I wouldn’t really recommend this pram to anyone but each to their own it isn’t for me

SElizabeth

SElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to maneuver, pretty light weight. I really like this pram and would highly recommend it to anyone. Its pretty cheap but its quite a good quality and easy pram. I sold my first one as i wasnt expecting to have another baby but of course i purchased the same pram for my next babe!

anshuashu18

anshuashu18perth

Really Awesome

This is a good pram and strong enough to secure your baby. Can recommend to other . the reverse handle is best feature and folds appropriately .can fit in cars. Little hard to carry as it weighs high. Storage place to keep shopping bag is large enough . worth it

baby12

baby12Sydney

Strong enough to secure your baby

Hi ,

Mrs.S Shahid

Mrs.S ShahidMelbourne

Pram is excellent perfect with the reverse handle big basket and heaps of room for baby to grow

Easy to maneuver? Yes and has a safety strap on it and breaks on both front and back for extra safety.
Very easy to fold and unfold and build and quality is good heaps of room for baby to grow and has good sun protection and basket is a good decent size

Allaena

AllaenaSydney, NSW

From 0-4 (ages)

Marg8

Marg8AU

Great buy

Great pram light weight easily foldable love the reverse handle great from birth through to toddler easy to clean and store fits into the smallest of boot space in cars fantastic pram and very affordable suits all ages modern design basket could be a little better but pram still folds even with a liner and the boot in the basket

Robyn Boyd

Robyn BoydSunshine Coast

Value for money

It is very easy to maneuver but a little fiddley to unfold. When folded down it is very easy to carry. We have been very happy with quality of the product. We are very happy with the purchase and would recommend this pram above many other more expensive ones on the market.

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Do not waste money!

Purchased this when I was pregnant and had to return it when my son was 4 weeks old. The steering was incredibly hard to manoeuvre and found it very stiff and heavy. It didn't fit well into any boot I tried (have 4 cars at my residence) the wheels also melted when I did put it in my boot so I could not use it and had to return it

chellion

chellionEyre Peninsula, SA

Nice larger size pram - looks comfy for baby!

Sarah

SarahShepparton

HORRIBLE.

See all Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle reviews

_sally

_sallyasked

What car capsule fits with this pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi _sally, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant carrier can be used on the Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle. If you wish to be sent an instruction manual, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rebecca p

Rebecca pasked

Wheels are making serious clicking noises when using steel raft acclaim pram? What is the cause?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rebecca p, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Edna B.

Edna B.asked

I have been given a second acclaim stroller for my daughter, however we are having trouble folding it down to put into the car. Can you please advise?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Edna B. Thanks for your question, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Download manual