Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Agile Plus Reverse Handle and Agile Plus

Awesome Pram

Easy to fold, drives well on all surfaces and not much effort to push. can be on the heavy side and when the handle is facing the opposite way can be hard to steer. the reversible handle is a great feature though. the fact that you only have to do 2 steps to fold the whole thing up is great.

Hi Danni, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Good pram

Overall good pram i love the reverse handle and my toddler loves the drink tray. It folds down easy and is easy to put in and out of the car. The adjustable handle me being tall is perfect for my height. My only announce is that the storage under the pram could be a bit bigger or shaped better

Hi Not Happy Jan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Best pram!

Easy to fold up, not to big. Easy to push. Nice and stylish. Definitely wouldn’t get any other pram! My bub seems to be nice and comfortable in it. With the bit that goes over the lags on the pram stays nice and warm for the windy days. Definitely 5 star rating!

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great Pram - on the heavy side

We have the agile plus and think it’s great quality for the price
Pros:
-folds up easily
-denim design gender neutral
-comfy
-love the reversible handle - so many friends have envied this feature
-good accessories

Cons:
-heavy (i did some damage post c section lifting it once folded)
-wheels get stuck sometimes

Hi Amie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Apples for apples

This pram oozes practically whilst also being lightweight making it a great choice for travelling.
The stand out feature is one simple latch to open this pram and one button to collapse it.
Overall design wise it has storage options however these are not generous for an avid shopper who requires ample room for baby needs, groceries and other purchases.

Hi Melmania, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great

Super easy to unfold with the press of a button and quite light too. Easy to use and steer. Best part being the travel adapter clip your steelcaft capsule straight into it.
A little difficult to sit up and recline but nothing major.
Used for 7 months now and haven't had a problem.

Hi J10, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Good pram but bulky

This pram does feel like you are maneuvering a truck at times but it os easy once you know how.
Its not easy to carry or fold away and seems to take up alot of space in the boot.
However I do like this pram and I think once others get used to its bulkyness they will too.
I am happy with the build and the quality is A1

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

This is perfect pram for any age

It is very comfortable and easy and suits for all ages.We can down it completely and we can also keep it straight.It is also easy to carry and easy to fold.Great Quality.I am so happy with this product by steelcraft.It also comes with most accessories for pram.GREAT HELPFUL.MOSTLY RECOMMENDED.LOVE STEELCRAFT.

Best pram ever

Love it! Super easy to pack up or pull.out. no pulling the seat off to put down. Bassinet clips on no worries. Sits upright or lays down. Seriously the best pram without the bulkiness! I love it. Might not have got the green again as it shows the slobber stains

Pretty good

We had this pram for 2 years and was pretty good throughout. Only trouble was the brake wouldn’t fully disengage sometimes.
Steering was easy, folded up well to fit in the boot. The quality was there but probably not worth the $700 we spent.
Pretty decent pram but wait till it’s on sale

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Pretty decent

Decent price, easy to collapse and store, not too heavy, but sturdy, ok to maneuver. You're supposed to get it with the baby capsule/carseat, I kinda regret not getting it now because it's good to be able to keep an eye on the little one when travelling. Make sure you also get the pram liner for vomits, difficult to clean when vomit soaks through. Not very much storage room under the pram

No need to wake up sleeping baby

It’s great to manoeuvre, easy to fold and lighter as well as narrower than some other brands. I could got through doors some of my friends couldn't. But the best part is the capsule. No need to wake up a sleeping baby. Just transfer from car to pram or into the house. Love it! Still great for my second bubs

Great pram all round

Light pram, narrower than some so I often find I can fit through doorways that other peaks can’t. Folds easily. Manoeuvres well on various terrain. Allows you to clip the capsule/carrier on top so you don’t have to wake bub to get them in/out of the car. Good quality. Cover washes well. Decent storage under pram. Fully adjustable seat recline.

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're glad to hear you found our stroller easy to fold and maneuver. If we can assist you with anything in future, please do not hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Love this stroller

Reverse handle stroller is very convenient to keep an eye on the baby The stroller is easy to maneuver and easy to fold and pack in the car. The wheels are steady and easy to push around, not too bulky, just right for the shopping center or light walks outside.

Hi Jane, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! We're glad to hear you found our stroller easy to maneuver, fold and store! If we can assist you with anything in future, please do not hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Love the quality and design

I purchased this for my baby after my friend told me that she is happy with her Steelcraft pram. I loved the design and the reverse handle feature to keep a constant watch on my baby during long walks. I think that this pram is reliable, good design, the baby sleeps int eh pram and is comfortable overall. I am happy with my choice and would buy this again if I were on the market for a new pram.

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for your time to write us the above review. We are delighted to hear you find our pram reliable, comfortable and well designed. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Improved and perfect

I used to own a steel craft reverse handle with my first baby a few years ago and it was very hard to maneuver, the wheels were going everywhere. Everything else was great. This seems to be a much-improved model. It has all the best features of the previous one and the wheels are fixed and absolutely perfect as well. I am so happy with the pram I take it out every day. I would recommend this pram to every mother.

Hi Sue, Thanks for your terrific review. We are always striving to improve and innovate our products and we are glad you are happy with your new model. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Excellent.

Bought this pram 2nd hand and my child's capsule car seat fits into it. Is very early to fold up. And hardly takes up any space in my boot. Is light and easy to manoeuvre around. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Comes in different colours as well.

Great cheaper priced pram

A very sturdy pram that is easy to push.
Quick fold up mechanism and easy to lift with one hand.
Nice big hood that shades baby from the sun.
Recline feature using straps can be quite annoying and it doesn't go completely upright.
Material is not removable so cannot be machine washed but is still easy to clean.

Can’t live without it

This pram is the best quality, so comfortable for my son who is now 3 he has had it since birth & still to this day no problems with it , the recline position is great lays right back so my son has a great sleep pram has great storage also under storage

Great affordable pram!

We have used this pram with both our kids and we love it. For peace of mind I need to be able to see my children when they are in the pram so this reversible handle pram was a must for us. It’s easy to fold up and down and fits fine in the boot of our family car.

Hello there, I am looking for a hood for "Steelcraft Agile Plus - Onyx". Do you have it? If so, what's price? Thanks. H2D
Hi H2D, thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 if the cat number from your stroller frame so we can provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

With all the steel craft prams can they all add the 2nd seat if not which ones can? :)
Im not 100% sure. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was going to email or call steel craft and see what they say or even call some baby shops. I know they have universal toddler skate boards that attach to the back of the pram at baby shops. Sorry im not much helpHi Taleah, thanks for your question. The Agile / Agile Reverse handle ranges are not compatible with a second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, would a steelcraft capsule from 2014 fit a new agile plus pram?
Hi Sarah, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible with the Agile Plus when you use the adaptors that are provided when the stroller was purchased. If you don't have these any longer we do sell them direct, please give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Agile Plus Reverse HandleAgile Plus
Seating Type Single
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg