Steelcraft Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love this pram it has everything you need
And the reverse handle makes it easy to see your baby. It comes with a rain cover and snack tray which is super handy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $350.00.

Fatima I

Fatima ISydney, NSW

Willing to get rid of it and buying something else ASAP

I read all the reviews and decided to get this for my first born. Not only is this model quite bulky to handle the basket is also very small and not accessible easily when the baby is in reclined position. The feature of reverse handle , for which mainly I opted for this is also not as good. The stroller gets hard to handle when in reverse mode and most of the times I’m making a fool out of myself trying to hop in and out of lifts or trying to turn somewhere. Absolutely disappointed. I can’t even afford to get another pram however much inconvenient this may seem though.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $499.00.

Meredith

MeredithBrisbane

My dream pram - nearly

Purchased in May 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us Physical store for $399.94.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Meredith, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and very helpful feedback. If we can assist with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Danni

DanniCampbelltown

Awesome Pram

Easy to fold, drives well on all surfaces and not much effort to push. can be on the heavy side and when the handle is facing the opposite way can be hard to steer. the reversible handle is a great feature though. the fact that you only have to do 2 steps to fold the whole thing up is great.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Danni, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanAustralind

Good pram

Overall good pram i love the reverse handle and my toddler loves the drink tray. It folds down easy and is easy to put in and out of the car. The adjustable handle me being tall is perfect for my height. My only announce is that the storage under the pram could be a bit bigger or shaped better

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Not Happy Jan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

AmieL

AmieLACT

Great Pram - on the heavy side

We have the agile plus and think it’s great quality for the price
Pros:
-folds up easily
-denim design gender neutral
-comfy
-love the reversible handle - so many friends have envied this feature
-good accessories

Cons:
-heavy (i did some damage post c section lifting it once folded)
-wheels get stuck sometimes

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Amie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

The Chaddys

The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Good pram but bulky

This pram does feel like you are maneuvering a truck at times but it os easy once you know how.
Its not easy to carry or fold away and seems to take up alot of space in the boot.
However I do like this pram and I think once others get used to its bulkyness they will too.
I am happy with the build and the quality is A1

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

This is perfect pram for any age

It is very comfortable and easy and suits for all ages.We can down it completely and we can also keep it straight.It is also easy to carry and easy to fold.Great Quality.I am so happy with this product by steelcraft.It also comes with most accessories for pram.GREAT HELPFUL.MOSTLY RECOMMENDED.LOVE STEELCRAFT.

TNT

TNTWollongong

Pretty good

We had this pram for 2 years and was pretty good throughout. Only trouble was the brake wouldn’t fully disengage sometimes.
Steering was easy, folded up well to fit in the boot. The quality was there but probably not worth the $700 we spent.
Pretty decent pram but wait till it’s on sale

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review.

Jane

JaneSydney

Love this stroller

Reverse handle stroller is very convenient to keep an eye on the baby The stroller is easy to maneuver and easy to fold and pack in the car. The wheels are steady and easy to push around, not too bulky, just right for the shopping center or light walks outside.

Olga

OlgaSydney

Love the quality and design

I purchased this for my baby after my friend told me that she is happy with her Steelcraft pram. I loved the design and the reverse handle feature to keep a constant watch on my baby during long walks. I think that this pram is reliable, good design, the baby sleeps int eh pram and is comfortable overall. I am happy with my choice and would buy this again if I were on the market for a new pram.

Sue

SueSydney

Improved and perfect

I used to own a steel craft reverse handle with my first baby a few years ago and it was very hard to maneuver, the wheels were going everywhere. Everything else was great. This seems to be a much-improved model. It has all the best features of the previous one and the wheels are fixed and absolutely perfect as well. I am so happy with the pram I take it out every day. I would recommend this pram to every mother.

Rhiann W

Rhiann WMelbourne

Great cheaper priced pram

A very sturdy pram that is easy to push.
Quick fold up mechanism and easy to lift with one hand.
Nice big hood that shades baby from the sun.
Recline feature using straps can be quite annoying and it doesn't go completely upright.
Material is not removable so cannot be machine washed but is still easy to clean.

Krystalw

KrystalwMount warrigal

Great affordable pram!

We have used this pram with both our kids and we love it. For peace of mind I need to be able to see my children when they are in the pram so this reversible handle pram was a must for us. It’s easy to fold up and down and fits fine in the boot of our family car.

Nel66

Nel66Sydney

Useful feature with reverse handle

I like the pram because it is lightweight and has a reverse handle which is a very useful feature when travelling with a baby. I found that the wheels of the pram are not that agile and not that easy to manoeuvre in comparison to a regular umbrella stroller. I would still recommend because of the reverse handle feature.

Venus

Venus

Best pram for my little bub

Easy to manuever and light pram. Using this pram to my newborn baby and very happy that seat can be recline that baby can lie down and can change to rear facing. Easy to use for our daily walk around the boardwalk and in the city. Little bub loves it a lot.

CTH

CTH

Ok pram, but I wish I bought another model

The pram is easy to fold and not too heavy. It's easy to manoeuvre while pram is forward facing. However once the pram handle is reversed so your child can face you, the becomes difficult. One the handle is reversed the big wheels are at the front and it's quite hard to manoeuvre. I also don't like straps used to recline the seat. A clip would have been better. The pram dies have quite a large hood to block out the sun and it's a smooth ride

Acg_e

Acg_eDarwin

Good, budget friendly pram!

The first thing I found when using this pram is the steering takes some getting used to when using the handle in revers as is becomes front wheel steering. So far it seems like a pretty sturdy pram that's big enough to accommodate my rapidly growing baby but I do suggest getting a head support when the prams little occupant is very small as this pram doesn't offer any support. I do like that it is compatible with the steel craft infant carrier/car seat so you can just click them in from the car bs go (and not have to wake them)!

blah123

blah123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall ok

The pram is easy to manouver but if you reverse it then it will be hard to manouver. So paying $100 extra for the reversible is not worth it as we end up not using it. the color us unique. It's also quite heavy. About 10 kg or 12 kg. Can't quite remember but easy to fold

Belle

Bellecobram

Absolutely brilliant design with quality structure.

This style of pram and its forever cherished brand name is so easy to maneuver and suitable for short to long periods of use at ease. With the Agile Plus's compact light weight design and features, I must say it is a very simple task when it comes to use and non use. The Agile Plus gives you more opportunity to gain that forever needed space in either your vehicle or home when it comes to folding and storing because of its unique structure and flexibility. The solid steel frame and strong techniques of material completing this pram is of high quality, which promotes a safer and more comfy ride for your little ones.

See all Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle reviews