Steelcraft Agile Plus

3 questions from our users

Sheralee

Sheraleeasked

Agile Plus

Front wheels seem to have a life of their own any suggestions of how to fix this please? I brought second hand but in very good condition aside from dicky front wheels.

Steelcraft
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sheralee, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you lubricate the wheels by removing them then apply a small amount of Vaseline on the axel and around the metal shaft, then refit the wheels. We would suggest that this should be done as part of your regular maintenance. If this process doesn't help the issue please call our team on 1300 303 330, kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Aysh

Ayshasked

Agile Plus

Hi, I have an issue with my agile plus only purchased a few months ago this year. Up until now my baby has been in the capsule but now that he is sitting up he is using the pram. When he is sitting in the pram the back of the pram seems very flimsy and tends to move to one side leaving my baby very uncomfortable and falling into one side of the pram. It is not an issue with the straps they are pulled evenly. I'am very disappointed as I paid good money for a new good pram and expected better quality and comfort. I'm unsure if other people have had the same problem but I know a friend of mine who says she is unhappy with the back also. What are my options? Am I entitled for a refund as I don't think this is something fixable is just the way the pram is. Thank you.

Steelcraft
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Aysh, thanks for your question. Steelcraft products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment direct with one of our authorised repair agents, please see there details below:

VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292
QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3352 5494,
WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261,
NSW, Frenchs Forest, 2086, 0408 464 921 or Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435.

Please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to go direct as we will need to provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Miami092

Miami092asked

Agile Plus

Hi I was wondering if you can take off the seat fabric on the agile plus to be washed. I bought a secondhand one and the seat is very dirty or can I buy a new seat fabric?

Alena
Alena

Unfortunately you can not. I was looking at it myself and its one of the disadvantages of this pram. I always used a pram liner on mine for that reason.

Daniela
Daniela

Hi, I also bought a second hand one that needed washing, I romoved the whole seat and washed it along with hood and basket.

See all Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives