Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Agile Plus Reverse Handle and Agile Plus

28 questions from our users

Eire89

Eire89asked

Hi,
I recently bought an agile plus and am waiting for delivery, i decided to look up reviews and when just running over the product info I couldn't seem to find anywhere that it has the option for a second seat attachment ( i was told in the shop it has this option) can anyone help me on this matter?? :) Thanks

Rohan01

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a second seat option (only the carrier transport system which still only holds 1 baby in the pram).
I believe the Strider model has this option.

Suezl

Suezlasked

Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Hi there, I bought this pram and capsule for my daughter when she had her little son. It has been used now for 4 months, but not very often. The other day he was laying down in it, sleeping and when we went to pull the cords at the back to sit him up, one of the cords went through the plastic device, past the double stitching on the cord. We now can't get it back out and therefore, it is in a permanent sitting position. Please help us try and fix it, the pram is nearly new and my daughter, being a single mum, would be lost without it. Is this a problem other people are having and if so, what can be done? I would really appreciate your quick response as she is unable to take him on his morning walk to get him to sleep. Thank Sue :o)

Rohan01

Hi Sue, I'd love to help but I haven't experienced this issue. If I recall correctly there are plastic tabs on the end that are supposed to prevent that happening. I'd contact their support line on 1300 303 330

Kristy Matthewsasked

Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

The majority of reviews for the Agile and Agile Plus, even those rated highly, are all complaining of the wheels/tyres. Steelcraft, what have you done to resolve these issues for your customers? This stroller ticked all the boxes for us at my local baby shop, but after coming home to read these reviews I am very much put off buying. I'd love to know if anyone has had an acceptable resolution to their issues with the poor quality wheels.

ivestar

Hi Kristy, we were told that once they wear out to buy new ones. As yet I have not received a price from Steelcraft regards cost. Many people have noted to us: Wow your strollers only 4 weeks old, have a look at your wheels! I would be interested in knowing how much the wheels cost. I'm also disappointed at Steelcraft barbecue unknown to me the Steelcraft Agile (prior model) also had same issues and they decided to keep last models wheels despite the complaints.

Kristy Matthews

Yes, that's my main issue - I read both reviews for the Agile, and the Plus model and there are sooo many complaints about the wheels, yet the Plus model has used the same wheels - seems crazy to me! All the replies from Steelcraft ask them to contact their customer service, but I'd love to know if those who have done this have had any resolution.

Is your pram still under warranty?? I think the wheels sound like a fault on steelcraft's part, and thus customers should NOT be paying for replacements.

Rohan01

Hi guys, I have the agile plus and have not had an issue with the wheels after 10 mths of using it for running 100+ km's and walking daily. The only issue is stones getting stuck in them! however this happens maybe once a month.
In terms of the wear, they don't need tread and have worn almost to the bottom of the tread in this time and there are no sharp edges or hardness to indicate it could become an issue.

Hope this helps.

Erin Thompson

Erin Thompsonasked

Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

How do I get my pram fixed I brought it in Sydney and have had it for two months and it won't push properly? It's like the brake is stuck on it? I live in port Macquarie!! I paid good money to get a good pram and it was great I the start now it can't even be pushed properly.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Erin, please call our team on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction, thanks, Britax Team.

Ramyasked

Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Hi there, please inform what are the differences between the Agile and the agile plus, and is there any upgrade happened to the tyres compared to Agile ( material or/and size)?

According to one website:

Removable Child Tray - With cup holder and deep side walls to reduce spills
Adjustable Footrest - Provides comfort for a sleeping child
Reversible Padded Seat Insert - For extra comfort and support
Padded Boot Cover - For warmth and shelter

I'm yet to use any of these functions yet as my baby is only 3 months old.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ramy, the difference between the Agile and Agile Plus are the Agile Plus has a multi-height adjustable handle, removable child tray, adjustable footrest, padded boot cover & reversible padded seat insert. The wheels are the same as the original Agile. Please call our team on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us, thanks, Britax Team

Ramy

Thanks for info , but what I wanna really know in regards the wheels, as I heard many issues in that, if I get my wheels wear away after the warranty period, how would I replace them and get new one????

11YRGAP

11YRGAPasked

Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

I have older children that play a lot of sport. Need to know if you think the Agile Plus will be sturdy enough to take to sportsparks every other day. I like all the features of it being compact/light, easy to fold and a travel system but is it going to withstand our sporty lifestyle?

CarolineH

I believe it will be sturdy enough; I always use it with the car capsule attached on top which is at least 10 kg, plus about a 10 kg nappy bag (well it at least feels that heavy). Once I have all that weight on I can still navigate footpaths etc fine but it all becomes too heavy for escalators. The tyres are fine on rough surfaces because they are solid rubber and do not require air. Storage space in the basket underneath is limited; I can fit the nappy bag and one bag of shopping so you might not be able to carry much sports gear. What you will love though, because what I still love overall, is how quickly I can pack it up and put it in the boot, one button press and I'm done.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi 11YRGAP, this is a very difficult question to answer as it will depend on the terrain that you will be on most of the time. We would suggest that you look at a stroller from our BOB range. These are jogging and all terrain strollers that maybe more suitable for your needs. Here is the link to the BOB products - http://britaxbob.com.au/html/s01_home/home.asp Kind regards, Britax Team

EC86

EC86asked

Hi
Have the tires worn out quicker than you expect ?
Has anyone had any problems with the buckle braking or being flimsy?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi EC86, we are not aware of tyres wearing out. Can you please call our team on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this and your buckle issue with you? Kind regards, Britax Team

ivestar

Hi, our wheels are wearing exceptionally quickly even after 2 weeks.

JD86

JD86asked

How much does it weigh?

aiskipieski
aiskipieski

All the product information can be found on the Britax website.

The stroller weight is approximately 10kg.

anjitago
anjitago

Don't know exact weight but it is very light for this size pram. I bought it so the grandparents were able to put it in and out of the car. my guess would be around 7kg

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives