Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle (page 2 of 8)

Agile Plus Reverse Handle and Agile Plus

Rhiann W

Rhiann WMelbourne

Great cheaper priced pram

A very sturdy pram that is easy to push.
Quick fold up mechanism and easy to lift with one hand.
Nice big hood that shades baby from the sun.
Recline feature using straps can be quite annoying and it doesn't go completely upright.
Material is not removable so cannot be machine washed but is still easy to clean.

Kyly

Kyly

Can’t live without it

This pram is the best quality, so comfortable for my son who is now 3 he has had it since birth & still to this day no problems with it , the recline position is great lays right back so my son has a great sleep pram has great storage also under storage

Krystalw

KrystalwMount warrigal

Great affordable pram!

We have used this pram with both our kids and we love it. For peace of mind I need to be able to see my children when they are in the pram so this reversible handle pram was a must for us. It’s easy to fold up and down and fits fine in the boot of our family car.

Nel66

Nel66Sydney

Useful feature with reverse handle

I like the pram because it is lightweight and has a reverse handle which is a very useful feature when travelling with a baby. I found that the wheels of the pram are not that agile and not that easy to manoeuvre in comparison to a regular umbrella stroller. I would still recommend because of the reverse handle feature.

I love my agile plus

Its so easy to get in and out of the car
Super lightweight and awesome value for money i love that the capsule can click right on and once bubs out grows that there's no need to buy a new/2nd seat just take off the capsule amd away you go

Harmeet

HarmeetMitcham

Good Pram

This pram was a good buy. The price is fair. It is easy to fold, unfold and carry. It is not that big that uses too much space in the car boot. My baby likes it as well. Also it has other small spaces to keep stuff when I am doing grocery shopping.

Ellie

EllieAlbion park

love it

amazing compact pram, originally had another steelcraft pram but couldn't fold it and fit in my boot of Suzuki swift. this pram folds so compact it fits in Suzuki boot and a bag next to it. easy to push. only thing I did notice is that when baby is laying flat nothing clicks in to hold them flat so if they are fighting sleep and can pull there weight up they can sit up and be cheeky

Venus

Venus

Best pram for my little bub

Easy to manuever and light pram. Using this pram to my newborn baby and very happy that seat can be recline that baby can lie down and can change to rear facing. Easy to use for our daily walk around the boardwalk and in the city. Little bub loves it a lot.

LCC

LCC

It's an excellent pram!!!

I have two children and have had a few prams and strollers but this pram is by the far the best one. It is easy to maneuver and fold. It can accommodate a child under 5 years old depending on the child's weight. My 4 year gets tired on a long walking trip so he still likes being pushed.
It is very handy , we even took the pram with us overseas . The canopy is the best as it can be fully extended if your child is sleeping it keeps the baby safe from the sun wind and mozzies.

Con: Hard to get to basket. and basket is towards small size.

Shannon

ShannonBrisbane

Best pram ever!

This is the best pram ever! I can fold it up and lift it into my boot one handed, itsndone twl kids and still going strong, the capsule was perfect too! It's easy to manoeuvre and not so big that it's a hassle! I see so many mums with ginourmous prams and just think why??

CTH

CTH

Ok pram, but I wish I bought another model

The pram is easy to fold and not too heavy. It's easy to manoeuvre while pram is forward facing. However once the pram handle is reversed so your child can face you, the becomes difficult. One the handle is reversed the big wheels are at the front and it's quite hard to manoeuvre. I also don't like straps used to recline the seat. A clip would have been better. The pram dies have quite a large hood to block out the sun and it's a smooth ride

Acg_e

Acg_eDarwin

Good, budget friendly pram!

The first thing I found when using this pram is the steering takes some getting used to when using the handle in revers as is becomes front wheel steering. So far it seems like a pretty sturdy pram that's big enough to accommodate my rapidly growing baby but I do suggest getting a head support when the prams little occupant is very small as this pram doesn't offer any support. I do like that it is compatible with the steel craft infant carrier/car seat so you can just click them in from the car bs go (and not have to wake them)!

Viha

VihaMelbourne

Great economical option!!

Great compact pram with nice colour options & compatible with same brand baby carriers which come son handy to transfer from car seat to pram without waking up the Bub. Super easy to carry & fold/unfold. Not too bulky so easily comes in boot of small car. Quite economical for the great quality.

Emma

Emma

Decent pram for price.

As someone who doesn't drive, the size of the pram want something that I worried about as I wouldn't have to lug it in and out of a car.
This pram is fantastic for my primary mode of baby transport.
This pram is quite large so it's probably not recommend to take on a peak hour tram/ train, but I like it being late because it feels sturdy.

I love all of the extras that came with this pram, rain cover, foot muff, shoulder covers and at close to half the price of all the others we looked at, this was a fantastic choice to make.

TheHBpencil

TheHBpencilCentral Coast

Best all around pram for price and ease of use. Better than those that are twice the price

Reasonably light
Folds down easy enough
Maneuvers in tight spaces well
I think it will go on to be used for child number 2 without any issues
The key with it is to get a good insert to protect it so maybe steelcraft should incorporate this in any future versions
One downside was that the brake on our was not engaging properly from purchase due to it possibly already being damaged. It eventually snapped off inside of 6 months but Steelcraft to their credit repaired it without question and a pram was provided in the interim.
It's nice to purchase something and get such great warranty support.
I would be surprised if you could actually get a better pram for the price,

BrisDyl

BrisDylBrisbane

Good first pram

We got this for my son when he was 3 months old. I was not super happy with the way his head would roll around when he was sleeping or when the pram was all the way up right. We managed to get a insert to fix the problem
We have been bush walking with this pram a few times and it can just about go over everything.

JLK

JLKStdbey

Great quality affordable pram!

Very sturdy, good quality pram at an affordable price! Has all the basic features you need including adaptors for the baby capsule (which saved our lives being able to transfer sleeping baby in/out of the car!)
The one fault I have with this pram is the storage basket underneath is a little hard to access. The gap to put things into the basket is not large enough to squeeze things through unless they are very small items!

Anna.d

Anna.dWollongong

Love this pram

Love this pram! So easy to fold up and set up, literally just a few clicks and away you go!
Love the included pocket at the back with the zipper, it's a large pocket so can fit a lot in there
Only down fall is that they arnt tested to hold a skateboard etc if you have another child, and so the wheels are locked in sometimes after getting it out of the car, but it's not hard to unlock them, for the price and qaulity of you only plan on having one or don't plan on having another for a few years then it's worth it

Nadine

Nadine

Prams should have a 'try before you buy' option!

Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful and handy

We bought a new steel craft trolley for our new born son. It is very handy and fits our car perfectly. At the moment all are good, we find it very useful particularly in our hospital check ups. in short, we are happy and satisfied with the quality of this item.

new G.

new G.asked

Hello there, I am looking for a hood for "Steelcraft Agile Plus - Onyx". Do you have it? If so, what's price? Thanks.
H2D

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi H2D, thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 if the cat number from your stroller frame so we can provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Taleah C.

Taleah C.asked

With all the steel craft prams can they all add the 2nd seat if not which ones can? :)

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Im not 100% sure. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was going to email or call steel craft and see what they say or even call some baby shops. I know they have universal toddler skate boards that attach to the back of the pram at baby shops. Sorry im not much help

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taleah, thanks for your question. The Agile / Agile Reverse handle ranges are not compatible with a second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sarah

Sarahasked

Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Hi, would a steelcraft capsule from 2014 fit a new agile plus pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sarah, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible with the Agile Plus when you use the adaptors that are provided when the stroller was purchased. If you don't have these any longer we do sell them direct, please give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Steelcraft Agile Plus

Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg