Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle (page 3 of 8)

Agile Plus, Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful and handy

We bought a new steel craft trolley for our new born son. It is very handy and fits our car perfectly. At the moment all are good, we find it very useful particularly in our hospital check ups. in short, we are happy and satisfied with the quality of this item.

David

DavidVictoria, 3039

Folds up small and easily opens for action

Easy folding and opening mechanism, slim wheel base for tight places, great coverage with the canopy, and plenty of options from cup holders, capsule add ons and carry bags. I've taken my pram overseas and it folds up well, I have the carry bag as well which makes its super easy to travel with. I'm very happy with my purchase. I feel sorry for the suckers who spent thousands on a brand over functionality.

blueowl

blueowlNSW, 2155

Affordable sturdy pram

Have been using the stroller for 3 months. It's quite heavy but on the positive side, it's sturdy for windy days. The easiness to fold is another good thing about this pram. We found that the compartment underneath is quite small But the price is reasonable compared to other brands. So, overall we are happy

Kish

KishSydney

Best and Perfect

As a new mother I did lots of research and bought this pram for my baby 3 years ago. Still its working fine and very helpful for me. Now my baby is 3 years old and he loves his prams lot. Its really comfortable for him.One press button and hold system easy for me to fold and put into the car. With large wheels easy for me to push and turn.This product very good for safety because its comes with good breaking system with one foot touch.

mika4795

mika4795Sydney, Australia

Perfect for each ride!

This is a second time buy for me! With the first child i had the same model used it for 5 yrs! Of which 6 times taken on overseas trip!

With the second child I choose the same pram!
Knowing how stready it was very easy to use one touch fold and lots of room!

I will surely recommend this pram to anyone looking for value for money!

blah123

blah123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall ok

The pram is easy to manouver but if you reverse it then it will be hard to manouver. So paying $100 extra for the reversible is not worth it as we end up not using it. the color us unique. It's also quite heavy. About 10 kg or 12 kg. Can't quite remember but easy to fold

Nina

Nina

Fine to use and reasonable price

It was a very hard decision when we were choosing the pram and we finally picked this one as it ticked most of boxes: convenience to fold/ok weight/easy to push/reasonable price. However, it doesn't have rear facing which was disappointed to use. I guess you get for what you pay. We didn't want to pay too much on a pram anyway. So, overall, I am happy with it!

I love this pram!

I bought this pram in 2013 when I had my daughter. It was so lightweight and easy to fold up. I loved how easy the fabric was to clean, and I bought the capsule to go into the car, to match. It was the hot pink edition. I used it for running/walking/markets/shopping and it was the best pram I've had over several years. I sold it on Gumtree and the couple who bought it were very happy with it also. I've since had another child and bought a much more expensive pram, which doesn't compare to the Agile, despite the expense. Agile is great value for money and a very reliable brand.

CL1

CL1Melbourne

convenience to fold down and easy to maneuver

I purchased this pram last year and I am happy with it from the beginning. Easy fold down and unfold, easy to maneuver everywhere. I can control the pram with one hand easily and my child feels comfortable when he sits or sleeps in the pram. High quality as well.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Best Pram I have ever owned.

Tazy

TazyMelbourne

Best pram!

Absolutely love mine. Just ditched my steelcraft strider as its so big and bulky and its hard to get in and out of doors and shop isles. This pram is so so convenient. So light. Small but roomy. One hand folding. Compacts perfect to the boot so still room for tyre and shopping.

Sam m

Sam mOxley

Light, easy to use, very easy to move from car to car with ease.

It's not overly wide which is nice so it means I fit most places with ease.

Super easy to collapse and expand and is less the 7kg so it quite light to pick up and move.

The toddler tray is super handy for buns that like to sit forward. I wish mine came with a belly bar but that is to only criticism really.

I will be using it for my next children as long as I don't need a double.

Highly recommend for parents who want a "travel system" and will be using the capsule to move Bub around. I carried Bub up and down steep stairs using the capsule for safety and it easily clicked into the car and then transition to the pram! It was a sinch and well worth the money.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good pram, quite agile indeed

easy to maneuver and fold/unfold, lightweight and it looks good being typical Steelcraft i think its well built also. my only complaint is the harness design with the shoulder pads its rather sloppy and the shoulder pads fall out quite easily if the harness is left unbuckled(we have lost both pads already).

Lee

Lee

Worst pram ever, it snapped in half while my newborn was inside

I am a first time mother and after reading the reviews of this pram decided to buy it in Kingfisher blue, the pram was good for the first 2 months, I have used it for 2month and the pram has snapped in half on the metal joints while my 2 month old son was inside and collapsed. My son is ok, I have called Britex to get it either repaired or replaced and was told off their manager [name removed] that Britex (steelcraft) won't cover this under warranty due to the material being imported from China? Yes you have read right. I would honestly not recommend this pram to anyone!! I'm more than happy to provide you with photos.

Terri

TerriSydney, NSW

Love this pram

Absolutely love this Pram quick easy fold folds small enough to leave room in boot maneuvers great the only thing I didn't like was the fact the strap covers fall off and I lost one And I'm finding it hard to find somewhere I can purchase replacements this travel system makes it so much easier than waking baby every time you have to get get in and out of the car

rickstar

rickstar

Perfect pram on a budget

it's amazing to move it has a great basket as well as a great big pocket to carry things in the back it's relatively cheap for what it can do and I have recomened it to friends we also used it with the car seat attachements and that's so easy to use

Belle

Bellecobram

Absolutely brilliant design with quality structure.

This style of pram and its forever cherished brand name is so easy to maneuver and suitable for short to long periods of use at ease. With the Agile Plus's compact light weight design and features, I must say it is a very simple task when it comes to use and non use. The Agile Plus gives you more opportunity to gain that forever needed space in either your vehicle or home when it comes to folding and storing because of its unique structure and flexibility. The solid steel frame and strong techniques of material completing this pram is of high quality, which promotes a safer and more comfy ride for your little ones.

Lani

LaniPerth

Great Pram

This pram is fantastic for its maneuvering ability & is good off paths as well e.g. When you need to "go bush".

The folding mechanism is simple and quick.

My only wish is for more room space lol it's hard to go for a good food shop and pushing a pram. Other than that I can't fault the product.

evav

evav

Has been a great pram

We've had ours for over 4 years now and it is great and still in use on a close to daily basis. Relatively lightweight easy to stow awesome to use with baby capsule for newborn then great for toddler to pre-school. Compact excellent storage capacity underneath and in the back pocket... we loved it as you can have bubs facing you as newbie then have toddler facing out etc
Easy to manoeuvre in smaller spaces like cafe's. We also love the solid wheels as they do not puncture Very happy with it.
easy clean too.

Lilianna

LiliannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved this pram for baby #3

Lynnette S.

Lynnette S.asked

How can you tighten the handle of the reverse hand as it is a bit sloppy ? Please

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lynnette S. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

new G.

new G.asked

Hello there, I am looking for a hood for "Steelcraft Agile Plus - Onyx". Do you have it? If so, what's price? Thanks.
H2D

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi H2D, thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 if the cat number from your stroller frame so we can provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Taleah C.

Taleah C.asked

With all the steel craft prams can they all add the 2nd seat if not which ones can? :)

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Im not 100% sure. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was going to email or call steel craft and see what they say or even call some baby shops. I know they have universal toddler skate boards that attach to the back of the pram at baby shops. Sorry im not much help

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taleah, thanks for your question. The Agile / Agile Reverse handle ranges are not compatible with a second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives