Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Agile Plus / Agile Plus Reverse Handle (page 3 of 8)

Agile Plus Reverse Handle and Agile Plus

Affordable sturdy pram

Have been using the stroller for 3 months. It's quite heavy but on the positive side, it's sturdy for windy days. The easiness to fold is another good thing about this pram. We found that the compartment underneath is quite small But the price is reasonable compared to other brands. So, overall we are happy

Best and Perfect

As a new mother I did lots of research and bought this pram for my baby 3 years ago. Still its working fine and very helpful for me. Now my baby is 3 years old and he loves his prams lot. Its really comfortable for him.One press button and hold system easy for me to fold and put into the car. With large wheels easy for me to push and turn.This product very good for safety because its comes with good breaking system with one foot touch.

Perfect for each ride!

This is a second time buy for me! With the first child i had the same model used it for 5 yrs! Of which 6 times taken on overseas trip!

With the second child I choose the same pram!
Knowing how stready it was very easy to use one touch fold and lots of room!

I will surely recommend this pram to anyone looking for value for money!

Overall ok

The pram is easy to manouver but if you reverse it then it will be hard to manouver. So paying $100 extra for the reversible is not worth it as we end up not using it. the color us unique. It's also quite heavy. About 10 kg or 12 kg. Can't quite remember but easy to fold

Fine to use and reasonable price

It was a very hard decision when we were choosing the pram and we finally picked this one as it ticked most of boxes: convenience to fold/ok weight/easy to push/reasonable price. However, it doesn't have rear facing which was disappointed to use. I guess you get for what you pay. We didn't want to pay too much on a pram anyway. So, overall, I am happy with it!

I love this pram!

I bought this pram in 2013 when I had my daughter. It was so lightweight and easy to fold up. I loved how easy the fabric was to clean, and I bought the capsule to go into the car, to match. It was the hot pink edition. I used it for running/walking/markets/shopping and it was the best pram I've had over several years. I sold it on Gumtree and the couple who bought it were very happy with it also. I've since had another child and bought a much more expensive pram, which doesn't compare to the Agile, despite the expense. Agile is great value for money and a very reliable brand.

convenience to fold down and easy to maneuver

I purchased this pram last year and I am happy with it from the beginning. Easy fold down and unfold, easy to maneuver everywhere. I can control the pram with one hand easily and my child feels comfortable when he sits or sleeps in the pram. High quality as well.

Best Pram I have ever owned.

Firstly, The folding of the pram! As someone who struggles to figure out how to collapse prams, and what to push / pull / bend ect this pram was a life saver! Push a red button, pull the thing that says PULL and BAM! folds effortlessly and it even has a carry handle on the side to make it even easier. It is super light, weigh's less then my baby in his capsule and so easy to carry, move and such.
Unfolding is just as easy! Push the latch... Pull it up! done. It all clicks in, everything is ready to go, no awkward moving on seats and pulling bits apart its just effortless.
Pushing the pram is a dream, Maneuvers well, smooth to push and doesn't get caught up on its own wheels like some other prams do.
Only down side - small basket under pram, But i don't normally use them much anyway, but i know some parents really like a larger basket. Honestly for how amazing this pram is to use, id happily give up a larger storage space underneath i honestly think its worth it.
I even went and pushed around and played with the more popular prams that are a bit more pricey, and I honestly much prefer this one.
The Kingfisher colour is lovely aswell.
So happy i purchased this!

Best pram!

Absolutely love mine. Just ditched my steelcraft strider as its so big and bulky and its hard to get in and out of doors and shop isles. This pram is so so convenient. So light. Small but roomy. One hand folding. Compacts perfect to the boot so still room for tyre and shopping.

Light, easy to use, very easy to move from car to car with ease.

It's not overly wide which is nice so it means I fit most places with ease.

Super easy to collapse and expand and is less the 7kg so it quite light to pick up and move.

The toddler tray is super handy for buns that like to sit forward. I wish mine came with a belly bar but that is to only criticism really.

I will be using it for my next children as long as I don't need a double.

Highly recommend for parents who want a "travel system" and will be using the capsule to move Bub around. I carried Bub up and down steep stairs using the capsule for safety and it easily clicked into the car and then transition to the pram! It was a sinch and well worth the money.

Very good pram, quite agile indeed

easy to maneuver and fold/unfold, lightweight and it looks good being typical Steelcraft i think its well built also. my only complaint is the harness design with the shoulder pads its rather sloppy and the shoulder pads fall out quite easily if the harness is left unbuckled(we have lost both pads already).

Worst pram ever, it snapped in half while my newborn was inside

I am a first time mother and after reading the reviews of this pram decided to buy it in Kingfisher blue, the pram was good for the first 2 months, I have used it for 2month and the pram has snapped in half on the metal joints while my 2 month old son was inside and collapsed. My son is ok, I have called Britex to get it either repaired or replaced and was told off their manager [name removed] that Britex (steelcraft) won't cover this under warranty due to the material being imported from China? Yes you have read right. I would honestly not recommend this pram to anyone!! I'm more than happy to provide you with photos.

Love this pram

Absolutely love this Pram quick easy fold folds small enough to leave room in boot maneuvers great the only thing I didn't like was the fact the strap covers fall off and I lost one And I'm finding it hard to find somewhere I can purchase replacements this travel system makes it so much easier than waking baby every time you have to get get in and out of the car

Perfect pram on a budget

it's amazing to move it has a great basket as well as a great big pocket to carry things in the back it's relatively cheap for what it can do and I have recomened it to friends we also used it with the car seat attachements and that's so easy to use

Absolutely brilliant design with quality structure.

This style of pram and its forever cherished brand name is so easy to maneuver and suitable for short to long periods of use at ease. With the Agile Plus's compact light weight design and features, I must say it is a very simple task when it comes to use and non use. The Agile Plus gives you more opportunity to gain that forever needed space in either your vehicle or home when it comes to folding and storing because of its unique structure and flexibility. The solid steel frame and strong techniques of material completing this pram is of high quality, which promotes a safer and more comfy ride for your little ones.

Great Pram

This pram is fantastic for its maneuvering ability & is good off paths as well e.g. When you need to "go bush".

The folding mechanism is simple and quick.

My only wish is for more room space lol it's hard to go for a good food shop and pushing a pram. Other than that I can't fault the product.

Has been a great pram

We've had ours for over 4 years now and it is great and still in use on a close to daily basis. Relatively lightweight easy to stow awesome to use with baby capsule for newborn then great for toddler to pre-school. Compact excellent storage capacity underneath and in the back pocket... we loved it as you can have bubs facing you as newbie then have toddler facing out etc
Easy to manoeuvre in smaller spaces like cafe's. We also love the solid wheels as they do not puncture Very happy with it.
easy clean too.

Loved this pram for baby #3

I have had 3 babies and changed prams 3 times. The last bub i bought the steel craft agile and it was gorgeous. I loved how i was able to choose a colour for gender of baby and being my last bub and the boy after my 2 girls i was stoked to get the blue one. Im also a walker to taking bubs for long walks in this pram was a breeze, also love the long hood on it as it would cover bubs completely from the sun/wind. Its great on grass and concrete and pushes without any hassles. My son was a horrible sleeper however would sleep in the pram for hours on end ad it must have been comfortable for him. 3 years on we still go on long walks and the pram is in mint condition practically new. I did pay a bit for it at the time bcoz it was the latest one to be released but in return 4 what i paid ive had a glorious 3+ years out of it and plan to give it to my sister in law when she has her bub (if its a boy

Good buy

A good product overall having used some other prams in same price range. Foot rest feature is amazing and gives you a lot of flexibility as your child grow

PROS:
Light weight
Compact
Easy to manoeuvre
Good value for money

CONS:
Upright position is still too reclined
Tyres wearing off faster than some other prams

Great pram great price

It is pretty easy to manoeuvre in stroller setting a bit harder with handle in pram setting but still quite good.
Fold away is easy with a 1, 2 step.
I'm happy with it in every way except the handle has a little too much movement when locked into place. When you stop snd start it moves up and down quite considerably

Hello there, I am looking for a hood for "Steelcraft Agile Plus - Onyx". Do you have it? If so, what's price? Thanks. H2D
Hi H2D, thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 if the cat number from your stroller frame so we can provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

With all the steel craft prams can they all add the 2nd seat if not which ones can? :)
Im not 100% sure. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was going to email or call steel craft and see what they say or even call some baby shops. I know they have universal toddler skate boards that attach to the back of the pram at baby shops. Sorry im not much helpHi Taleah, thanks for your question. The Agile / Agile Reverse handle ranges are not compatible with a second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, would a steelcraft capsule from 2014 fit a new agile plus pram?
Hi Sarah, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible with the Agile Plus when you use the adaptors that are provided when the stroller was purchased. If you don't have these any longer we do sell them direct, please give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Agile Plus Reverse HandleAgile Plus
Seating Type Single
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg