Steelcraft Agile Signature

Steelcraft Agile Signature

3.6

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.Sydney, NSW

Compact but would not recommend

I only had it for less than two months and I have a problem with the foot rest. It doesn't hold any weight at all and my daughter falls down from it when she tries to get outa few time. The adjustable back rest is so hard to use and it doesn't work sometimes.Now I have to stuck with it, I contact then and they said they can't do anything for me. Very disappointing with the customer service from Sharyn. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $369.00.

Bugaboo Cameleon

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Cameleon

Ad
Scj000
Scj000North Queensland, QLD

Great but having issues with it

Overall the style, look and hood is great and comfy for baby. I love that the canopy as its so big and covers baby completely. It's super easy to open and close. For me at the moment tho I am having issues with the pram and now have to wait over a month to find out what's wrong with it. The wheels and locking mechanism jams up the seat gets stuck and squeaks a lot and sounds like something is loose. It's also not that great off road as wheels get worn out quick.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $339.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Scj000, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Agile Signature. If you require any assistance, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Signature reviews

Elissa
Elissaasked

Hi,
I've recent purchased the steelcraft agile signature and was wondering would there possibly be a bassinet compatible with this pram?
Thanks in advance for your help

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Elissa, thanks for your question. Only the Britax Click & Go bassinet is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile range (including Signature) however we no longer have this product available in our current range. If you were to locate a Britax Click & Go bassinet, in order to use this with an agile, you would require the Agile Click & Go receivers which are available through selected baby retail stores. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleNo
Capsule CompatibleYes
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight9 kg