Steelcraft Baby Capsule

Steelcraft Baby Capsule Questions & Answers (page 3 of 7)

MPN: 60/A/2013/1

130 questions from our users

Gen

Genasked

Hi,
I have a steelcraft capsule and strider compact park. I was just wondering when do you recommend to remove the padded infant insert from the capsule? I can't find info anywhere. Thank you

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Gen, thanks for your question. The insert can be removed when the harness is becoming uncomfortable for young little one. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bev

Bevasked

Hi, I bought the steelcraft fast folder stroller from Big W 2.5 years ago but now I looking for the capsule that went with it. Big W don’t supply anymore. What is this compatible with my stroller now and where in Western Australia can I find one? Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bev, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible with the use of the adaptors that were provided with the stroller when it was purchased. If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tara F

Tara Fasked

Hi, I have a orion infant carrier Carmel manufacture 20/01/2012 series no 60/A/2010 when does it expire? thank you

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tara, thanks for your question. Our recommendation on the lifespan is anything 10 years or older should not be used. We recommend replacement at 10 years, due to deterioration of the plastics used in construction of modern restraints. A seat may have become brittle over time, and simply will not provide the same level of protection against impact. Older child restraints may not contain all the safety features of the latest Australian Standard. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Wendy K

Wendy Kasked

How do remove stabilizer bar from steelcraft capsule base so we can re-attatch restraining strap?

Narelle

Narelleasked

Hi I am wanting to know if a steelcraft capsule, series 60/A/2010 will fit onto a strider plus double pram please?

Donna N

Donna Nasked

Hi we got given a strider dlx capsule the problem we have it seems everytime you take capsule out you need to disconnect the anchof strap or are we doing something wrong?

Annie L
Annie L

No you just need to press the buttons to release the capsule from the base.

Cara S

Cara Sasked

Will a strider plus capsule fit the steelcraft agile 4 stroller?

Lois

Loisasked

Hi I was given a steelcraft capsule I don't know which one is it, if im going to purchase a steelcraft pram wouldn't be compatible? Thanks, Lois

Mick

Mickasked

We have been given a Steelcraft Baby capsule QA 13. When was it manufactured and can it be converted to a car seat is it compatible with anything.. Also what age can it be used until? Thanks

RosieB

RosieBasked

Need to fit a steelcraft capsule onto a brute click n go carrier adaptor lower frame.what adapters are required?

Ashleigh-Rose W

Ashleigh-Rose Wasked

Would it fit a steelcraft compact stridor?

Karliah
Karliah

Yes, I used my infant carrier with a steelcraft Strider

Yes I used.

James

Jamesasked

Best place to buy the stroller/strider bottom half. As I already have capsule, not sure were to buy strider for Steelcraft Solar Infant?

Thanu

I used the capsule to my first one and the same capsule to second one also. But u know can’t use the stroller. So got the new stroller. Bought in ToysRus.

Very worth to buy

Kevin Stepancich

Kevin Stepancichasked

Hi, I have a Steelcraft Infant Carrier (dated 30/04/2016) is it ISOFIX compatible?
If not, what is the difference between compatible and non-ISOFIX capsules?

Gemma_M

Gemma_Masked

I'm looking at a secondhand Steelcraft Strider Plus infant carrier to fit into our pram, it's manufacture is 2012. Does this still meet Australian Standards? Thanks

Beth

Bethasked

Hi I have a steelcraft captial with the date 05-02-2013, is this still usable? Has not been in any accidents! Thank you

Emily
Emily

Yes it is still useable. It is recommended that after 10 years car restraints be thrown out and replaces. So not till 05-02-2023 for your capsule

Brooke

Brookeasked

Hi I’m wondering if It is possible to change the colour of the cover that comes down for the shade?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Brooke, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule hoods are no available for purchase as a separate item. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Case

Caseasked

Hi I bought a second hand steel craft capsule and base but my husband can't seem to strap it/fit it into my Hyundai ix35, is this normal? Should it fit

Acg_e
Acg_e

I would think this is not normal as passenger vehicles should be able to carry a regulation baby capsule no problem at all. I had my baby capsule/base installed professionally which I would recommend doing (especially if this is your first child, it's hard to know what the end result of a correctly installed capsule is meant to look like). In saying that, these things (regardless of brand) take up surprisingly more room than I anticipated. I have a Nissan XTrail, and my front passenger seat has to be brought right forward to accommodate the capsule. Hope this helps!

Skye ebony

Skye ebonyasked

Hi iv got a steal craft baby capsule an a strider plus pram would the capsule fit this pram?

Megera
Megera

Deikata

Deikataasked

I have a steelcraft capsule ,...is it gonna fit on mamas and papas pram..?if I have the appropriate adapters ..thank u

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Deikata, thank you for your question; adaptors are tested and validated for use by the stroller manufacturer.  We suggest that you contact Mamas and papas for further advice.  In terms of our products we can confirm the following products for compatibility - http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Britax_Click_n_Go_Chart_April_2013_LR.pdf . many thanks, The Steelcraft Team :)

Bridgette

Bridgetteasked

Hi is the steel raft strider deluxe compatible with the steelcraft solar capsule

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bridgette, thank you for your question. Yes the Solar infant carrier is compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe edition. Many thanks, The Steelcraft Team :)

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives