Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Bec Clarke

Bec Clarkeasked

Hi is there a bassinet that can go on this pram?

Dani
Dani

No this pram isn’t compatible with bassinet use unfortunately. There is a set of click n go receivers that is provided with the pram for the use of 1 Steelcraft baby capsule/infant carrier.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bec, thanks for your question. As Dani mentioned the Agile Twin stroller isn't compatible with a bassinet. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Trent S.asked

I just got an agile twin and want to get food trays for both sides. Are there different part numbers for each side? Pictures show food trays of both sides but I keep seeing online people saying you can only have a good tray on one side... Which one is it?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Trent, thanks for your question. The current Agile Twin - black linen is supplied with the food tray. These are not available for purchase as separate items. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Trent S.

Ok. Damn. I bought mine second hand as I could not afford it new. Is there any other brands trays compatible?

Support C.Steelcraft

Thanks for your reply Trent, I'm not aware of a universal tray for this model.

Chandelle R.

Chandelle R.asked

I have just bought the agile twin and want to attach my steelcraft capsule but don't have any adapters do the ones for the single fit? If not where do I buy the ones for the twin?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Chandelle, thanks for your question. The single Agile adaptors are not compatible with the Agile Twin stroller. If you would like purchase a new set of Agile Twin adaptors please give us a call on 1300 303 330 for availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kendyl J

Kendyl Jasked

Hi is there a shade cover that fits this buggy?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kendyl J, Thanks for your question. There is not a shade cover that is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile Twin. If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Expecting

Expectingasked

I was wondering if there is a 0-12mth capsule that is compatible with the agile twin?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Expecting, Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin can only take the Steelcraft capsule which is from birth-6months approx. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nick

Nickasked

Hi we have just purchased this pram as we are expecting our second child next month. We have the single agile plus already. Only thing is my unity capsule doesn’t fit and I was lead to believe it would. Is there any special brackets needed or should I take it back?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nick, thanks for your email. The Unity capsule isn't compatible with the Agile Twin stroller, depending on the series number of the Unity capsule it maybe compatible. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

jen.mcsweeney.9

jen.mcsweeney.9asked

Hi can i fit a safety first capsule on the agile twin with maxi cosi adaptors?

Xena
Xena

Unfortunately not. There are two capsules that will fit and that’s the steelcraft Infant carrier and the steelcraft solar capsule (from big w). The only adapters that will fit would be the ones you get with the pram itself otherwise you have to purchase directly through britax themselves. Hope this helps

henrysmumma

henrysmummaasked

Is there a certain tray for the agile twin? Or do you just buy the general ones?

MexicoH
MexicoH

Sorry but I never actually looked into getting a tray. I haven't had them on any of my previous prams so didn't bother with this one either.

Rylie

They have there own a normal agile tray will not fit

Sars

Sarsasked

Hi, i do alot of walking. Are the wheels on the agile twin up to the task?? they are plastic not pumped tyres- do the bump around or shake when walking fast

Dee
Dee

When walking on ruff roads u can lock the tires into place and this makes it heaps easier to push

Aumi8
Aumi8

Hi there, i do alot of walking aswell and i would say the wheels are def up for the task. It is very easy to push around with alot of storage for you. If you're walking on pavement it is very smooth, on grass/rocks etc it pushes well and doesn't shake around much. I've gone walking in the mountains on rocky walking tracks and it was very easy for the pram to move around. I think you would be happy with this pram.

GemSkates

GemSkatesasked

Hi there,
Just wondering if the Click n Go bassinet is compatible with the Agile twin?

No it's not unfortunately

kaza

kazaasked

just would like to know I have a steelcraft agile twin stroller series no.SH819 the brake on it a been broken can you just order new brake? thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kaza, thanks for your question. We would recommend that the brake is replaced by one of our authorised repair agents, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Julie

Julieasked

Can you buy a replacement under pram shopping basket for twin agile?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Julie, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available for the Agile Twin, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you, kind regards, The Britax Team.

KBF

KBFasked

I have an agile plus and have just bought a secondhand agile twin. The capsule adapters fit, but I can't get my steelcraft cruiser capsule to fit the twin. I thought I could use all my same stuff! Do I need to get different adapters for the twin? Or am I doing something wrong which can be troubleshooted?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi KBF, thanks for your question. The Agile Twin adaptors are different from the standard Agile Plus adaptors. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us, kind regards, the Britax Team.

Angela McDonald

Angela McDonaldasked

I am wondering if there are any aftermarket wheels that can be fitted to the agile twin? My single twin is fine to jog with on footpaths but I'm a bit concerned the twin won't be as smooth or durable given the extra weight. Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Angela, thank you for your question. We don't have any other wheels that are available for the Agile twin unfortunately. Kind regards, The Britax Team

twinmumma

twinmummaasked

Are you able to put a snack tray on both sides? I know you can only put one capsule on but hoping I can put a snack tray on for both babies.

Nope just one side :(

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Twinmumma, thanks for your question. The Agile Twin is able to have a snack tray fitted, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Jessie Jorgensenasked

I have just bought a secondhand agile twin and I have a strider plus capsule, will this work with my twin?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jessie, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus infant carrier is compatible with the Agile Twin stroller, kind regards, The Britax Team.

tanya patmore
tanya patmore

I have a agile double pram and I'm trying to attach a strider plus capsule to it but it doesn't seem to fit..
I've tried agile adapters (for a single agile pram) and they don't work

Jessie Jorgensen

It does work I called britax and bought the adapters that work

elle

elleasked

Hi i have a steelcraft agile twin and i have missed placed one of the seat belt clips and was wondering if or where I can buy a new set from?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Elle, thanks for your question. You can purchase a replacement harness directly from us, please call 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team

Kristen

Kristenasked

Is there a toddler skate board thing that attaches to the back of the pram that you can buy for the agile twin?

Leanne M

Not sure actually. I would take the pram into Baby Bunting and get them to attach one as there are a few on the market. I personally find them annoying as you have to walk with your arms straight out to give the toddle behind room to stand. Not good for walking long distances.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kristen, thanks for your question, we don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Tahnee

Tahneeasked

Can you put 2 capsules on the steelcraft agile twin pram?

Renaye
Renaye

Hi, no you can't you can only put one capsule on the pram

Leanne M

Not sure, I never tried as both my kids were too old by the time I bought the twin pram.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tahnee, thanks for your question. The Agile Twin stroller is only compatible with one infant carrier, thanks, The Britax Team.

samieb

samiebasked

I currently have the Agile plus with the food tray and Im curious to know if the food tray will work in the twin pram and if you could use one on each side at the same time?

TwinMummy

No unfortunately the agile twin is not compatible with the food trays or belly bars :(

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives