5Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin Questions & Answers

Carobell

My research tells me the Britax double pram is now sold as the Steelcraft double pram? Any major differences?

Carobell

Hi. I've only ever had a Mountain Buggy, but I'm interested to know about ongoing maintenance of this Steelcraft double pram. Given there is no servicing option in NZ, and waranty is only for a limited period, what are the recommendations over the years? I see DIY maintenance info on the Britax website, but I'm not so handy with that stuff.

Steelcraft   DM

hi Carobell, thank you for your message. Would you kindly send an email with your request to nzoffice@britax.com and they may be able to direct you to an approved repairer in your location. Kind Regards, The Britax Team

MTC
MTC

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Steelcraft   DM

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.
nicole j.

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Steelcraft   DM

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.
Kahlee T.

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Georgia
Georgia

Hello, just wondering if the Steelcraft Agile Twin pram can take 2 capsules at the one time?

Danni

No it can only be used with 1 infant capsule/carrier at the one time.

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Georgia, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take two capsules at the same time and can only take the Steelcraft Infant carrier. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hollychev
Hollychev

Would Britax romer click and go adapters work for using the steelcraft infant carrier with the steelcraft agile twin?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Hollychev, thanks for your question. The adapters which come with the Steelcraft Agile Twin are used the attach the Steelcraft infant carrier, these are not Britax Romer click and go adapters. If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rebeca Johnston
Rebeca Johnston

Hi is there a bassinet that can go on this pram?

Danni

No this pram isn’t compatible with bassinet use unfortunately. There is a set of click n go receivers that is provided with the pram for the use of 1 Steelcraft baby capsule/infant carrier.

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Bec, thanks for your question. As Dani mentioned the Agile Twin stroller isn't compatible with a bassinet. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jess
Jess

Hello, the ladies at baby bunting told me the britax click and go bassinet will fit the pram with the adapters. I have also seen it online too. They don’t make them anymore so I have been looking on marketplace and gumtree for them. They’re around, just depends where you are located.

Trent S.

I just got an agile twin and want to get food trays for both sides. Are there different part numbers for each side? Pictures show food trays of both sides but I keep seeing online people saying you can only have a good tray on one side... Which one is it?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Trent, thanks for your question. The current Agile Twin - black linen is supplied with the food tray. These are not available for purchase as separate items. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Trent S.

Ok. Damn. I bought mine second hand as I could not afford it new. Is there any other brands trays compatible?

Steelcraft   DM

Thanks for your reply Trent, I'm not aware of a universal tray for this model.

Chandelle R.
Chandelle R.

I have just bought the agile twin and want to attach my steelcraft capsule but don't have any adapters do the ones for the single fit? If not where do I buy the ones for the twin?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Chandelle, thanks for your question. The single Agile adaptors are not compatible with the Agile Twin stroller. If you would like purchase a new set of Agile Twin adaptors please give us a call on 1300 303 330 for availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kendyl J
Kendyl J

Hi is there a shade cover that fits this buggy?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Kendyl J, Thanks for your question. There is not a shade cover that is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile Twin. If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Expecting
Expecting

I was wondering if there is a 0-12mth capsule that is compatible with the agile twin?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Expecting, Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin can only take the Steelcraft capsule which is from birth-6months approx. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nick
Nick

Hi we have just purchased this pram as we are expecting our second child next month. We have the single agile plus already. Only thing is my unity capsule doesn’t fit and I was lead to believe it would. Is there any special brackets needed or should I take it back?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Nick, thanks for your email. The Unity capsule isn't compatible with the Agile Twin stroller, depending on the series number of the Unity capsule it maybe compatible. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

jen.mcsweeney.9
jen.mcsweeney.9

Hi can i fit a safety first capsule on the agile twin with maxi cosi adaptors?

Xena
Xena

Unfortunately not. There are two capsules that will fit and that’s the steelcraft Infant carrier and the steelcraft solar capsule (from big w). The only adapters that will fit would be the ones you get with the pram itself otherwise you have to purchase directly through britax themselves. Hope this helps

henrysmumma
henrysmumma

Is there a certain tray for the agile twin? Or do you just buy the general ones?

MexicoH
MexicoH

Sorry but I never actually looked into getting a tray. I haven't had them on any of my previous prams so didn't bother with this one either.

Rylie

They have there own a normal agile tray will not fit

Sars
Sars

Hi, i do alot of walking. Are the wheels on the agile twin up to the task?? they are plastic not pumped tyres- do the bump around or shake when walking fast

Dee
Dee

When walking on ruff roads u can lock the tires into place and this makes it heaps easier to push

Aumi8
Aumi8

Hi there, i do alot of walking aswell and i would say the wheels are def up for the task. It is very easy to push around with alot of storage for you. If you're walking on pavement it is very smooth, on grass/rocks etc it pushes well and doesn't shake around much. I've gone walking in the mountains on rocky walking tracks and it was very easy for the pram to move around. I think you would be happy with this pram.

GemSkates
GemSkates

Hi there,

Just wondering if the Click n Go bassinet is compatible with the Agile twin?

No it's not unfortunately

kaza
kaza

just would like to know I have a steelcraft agile twin stroller series no.SH819 the brake on it a been broken can you just order new brake? thanks

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Kaza, thanks for your question. We would recommend that the brake is replaced by one of our authorised repair agents, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Julie
Julie

Can you buy a replacement under pram shopping basket for twin agile?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi Julie, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available for the Agile Twin, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you, kind regards, The Britax Team.

KBF
KBF

I have an agile plus and have just bought a secondhand agile twin. The capsule adapters fit, but I can't get my steelcraft cruiser capsule to fit the twin. I thought I could use all my same stuff! Do I need to get different adapters for the twin? Or am I doing something wrong which can be troubleshooted?

Steelcraft   DM

Hi KBF, thanks for your question. The Agile Twin adaptors are different from the standard Agile Plus adaptors. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us, kind regards, the Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives