Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

33 questions from our users

Jessie Jorgensenasked

I have just bought a secondhand agile twin and I have a strider plus capsule, will this work with my twin?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jessie, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus infant carrier is compatible with the Agile Twin stroller, kind regards, The Britax Team.

tanya patmore
tanya patmore

I have a agile double pram and I'm trying to attach a strider plus capsule to it but it doesn't seem to fit..
I've tried agile adapters (for a single agile pram) and they don't work

Jessie Jorgensen

It does work I called britax and bought the adapters that work

elle

elleasked

Hi i have a steelcraft agile twin and i have missed placed one of the seat belt clips and was wondering if or where I can buy a new set from?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Elle, thanks for your question. You can purchase a replacement harness directly from us, please call 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team

Kristen

Kristenasked

Is there a toddler skate board thing that attaches to the back of the pram that you can buy for the agile twin?

Leanne M

Not sure actually. I would take the pram into Baby Bunting and get them to attach one as there are a few on the market. I personally find them annoying as you have to walk with your arms straight out to give the toddle behind room to stand. Not good for walking long distances.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kristen, thanks for your question, we don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Tahnee

Tahneeasked

Can you put 2 capsules on the steelcraft agile twin pram?

Renaye

Hi, no you can't you can only put one capsule on the pram

Leanne M

Not sure, I never tried as both my kids were too old by the time I bought the twin pram.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tahnee, thanks for your question. The Agile Twin stroller is only compatible with one infant carrier, thanks, The Britax Team.

samieb

samiebasked

I currently have the Agile plus with the food tray and Im curious to know if the food tray will work in the twin pram and if you could use one on each side at the same time?

TwinMummy
TwinMummy

No unfortunately the agile twin is not compatible with the food trays or belly bars :(

Lou

Louasked

Can you buy replacement wheels for the Steelcraft Agile twin pram? The wheels are mine are quite worn. Thanks!

Not sure

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lou, thanks for yuor question. You can purchase replacement wheels for your Agile Twin, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with pricing and availability, kind regards, the Britax Team.

Tania

Taniaasked

Hi is there a toddler seat I can get for this pram as my twin girls will be 21 months old when new baby arrives. Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tania, thanks for your question and sorry for the delay. The Agile Twin isn't compatible with a second seat. Thanks, The Britax Team.

Mallary Evarettz

Mallary Evarettzasked

Any suggestions on how to hang nappy bag on this pram?

Happy Mummy

Hi, I managed to find a nappy bag with a long enough strap to fit over the handle bar. If you already have a bag that you can't adjust perhaps try using Velcro straps (look at spotlight etc). :)

Renaye

Hi yes I have a bag with an adjustable strap also so it fits over handle bars. I also got a hook from a baby shop that clips onto the handle bar and you can hang a bag off that. You can get the hook from Kmart n target to I believe it would prolly be cheaper from there to

Amanda
Amanda

I use a clip on the middle of the handle bar

Katet

Katetasked

Can you get pump up wheels for this pram?

Renaye

Hi, sorry I don't think you can. Personally I've never heard of being able to get pump up wheels on any pram. And I did all my research before buying this pram and there was no mention of it. Sorry

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Katet. thanks for your question. Pump up wheels are not available for the Agile Twin stroller, thanks, Britax Team.

Renayeasked

I currently have the steelcraft strider compact pram and am thinking of getting the steelcraft twin agile for my two kids who are 20 months and 4 months. I was wondering if the capsule I already have for the strider compact will fit onto the twin agile? I have heard that the steelcraft capsule is compatible with most steelcraft prams and strollers but wanted to be sure.

Happy Mummy

The capsule does fit! You're right, any Steelcraft capsule will do the job

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Renaye, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is compatible with the Agile Twin however we can only use one infant carrier on this stroller. Here is a link to our compatibility chart for your reference - http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Infant%20Carrier%20Compatibility%20Chart%20-%20Updated%20Jul13.pdf Kind regards, Britax Team.

Jjmelbo

Jjmelboasked

What capsual brands fit into this pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jjmelbo, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is the best fit for the Agile Twin stroller - http://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/travel-systems/steelcraft-infant-carrier-2-5 Thanks, Britax Team

melissa

melissaasked

As i have previously read other people have also been having trouble with the wheels coming off. Can i ask what was other peoples outcome and have they replaced the pram. We have taken the pram back to the store to get repaired four times now and not much has been done and it is still happeneing and i am getting very frustrated. ( I have been told that they have never seen this happened to this pram) maybe i should print off these reviews and take them into the store. What should i do next..HELP!

Brooke

i was told they would keep repairing it until the warranty expires and than you have to pay for repairs after that!!! I ended up with a full refund for other reasons.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Melissa, can you please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss your question in detail with you. Thanks Britax Team

Emily

Emilyasked

Can I buy replacement wheels for my steelcraft agile twin pram?

Brooke

Yes brittix sell them for around 30 each, pram warehouse in toowoomba qld has their number i cant seem to find it in my paperwork, good luck

Hi Emily, our contact nember is 1300 303 330, kind regards, Britax Team

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives