Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

28 questions from our users

Can you buy replacement wheels for the Steelcraft Agile twin pram? The wheels are mine are quite worn. Thanks!
Not sure Hi Lou, thanks for yuor question. You can purchase replacement wheels for your Agile Twin, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with pricing and availability, kind regards, the Britax Team.

Hi is there a toddler seat I can get for this pram as my twin girls will be 21 months old when new baby arrives. Thanks
Hi Tania, thanks for your question and sorry for the delay. The Agile Twin isn't compatible with a second seat. Thanks, The Britax Team.

Any suggestions on how to hang nappy bag on this pram?
Hi, I managed to find a nappy bag with a long enough strap to fit over the handle bar. If you already have a bag that you can't adjust perhaps try using Velcro straps (look at spotlight etc). :)Hi yes I have a bag with an adjustable strap also so it fits over handle bars. I also got a hook from a baby shop that clips onto the handle bar and you can hang a bag off that. You can get the hook from Kmart n target to I believe it would prolly be cheaper from there to I use a clip on the middle of the handle bar http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--962315208_Baby_Gear

Can you get pump up wheels for this pram?
Hi, sorry I don't think you can. Personally I've never heard of being able to get pump up wheels on any pram. And I did all my research before buying this pram and there was no mention of it. Sorry Hi Katet. thanks for your question. Pump up wheels are not available for the Agile Twin stroller, thanks, Britax Team.

I currently have the steelcraft strider compact pram and am thinking of getting the steelcraft twin agile for my two kids who are 20 months and 4 months. I was wondering if the capsule I already have for the strider compact will fit onto the twin agile? I have heard that the steelcraft capsule is compatible with most steelcraft prams and strollers but wanted to be sure.
The capsule does fit! You're right, any Steelcraft capsule will do the job Hi Renaye, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is compatible with the Agile Twin however we can only use one infant carrier on this stroller. Here is a link to our compatibility chart for your reference - http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Infant%20Carrier%20Compatibility%20Chart%20-%20Updated%20Jul13.pdf Kind regards, Britax Team.

What capsual brands fit into this pram?
Hi Jjmelbo, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is the best fit for the Agile Twin stroller - http://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/travel-systems/steelcraft-infant-carrier-2-5 Thanks, Britax Team

As i have previously read other people have also been having trouble with the wheels coming off. Can i ask what was other peoples outcome and have they replaced the pram. We have taken the pram back to the store to get repaired four times now and not much has been done and it is still happeneing and i am getting very frustrated. ( I have been told that they have never seen this happened to this pram) maybe i should print off these reviews and take them into the store. What should i do next..HELP!
i was told they would keep repairing it until the warranty expires and than you have to pay for repairs after that!!! I ended up with a full refund for other reasons.Hi Melissa, can you please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss your question in detail with you. Thanks Britax Team

Can I buy replacement wheels for my steelcraft agile twin pram?
Yes brittix sell them for around 30 each, pram warehouse in toowoomba qld has their number i cant seem to find it in my paperwork, good luckHi Emily, our contact nember is 1300 303 330, kind regards, Britax Team

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives