Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin (page 2 of 2)

great double pram

Love this pram! It has been the best pram I have bought. It's great that it can take a capsule as well.
It's easy to push and my tall hubby doesn't hit his toes/knees on the back of the pram.
Only thing is I would like a toddler seat attachment.
easy to fold, easy to push, reliable

Mel123

Mel123Melbourne

Would be lost without this

I had previously bought the Mountain Buggy duet and although it's a slimmer width with better tyres, I prefer the Agile Twin. We have had the occasional problem of it not fitting in some aisles (there is usually 1 checkout at both woolworths and coles that it won't go through but not an issue as there are other wider aisles) but I love the fact that it has the quick fold feature and it's nice and light and I can easily get it in and out of my Mazda 3 boot.
Light, Quick Fold, Easy access to underneath storage, Adjustable handle height
Back seat pockets often come away from velcro, plastic buckle is in 2 sections which has to be lined up to do it up

Should have reconsidered

Very disappointed that you can't turn pram around when its windy or sunny, underneath basket needs a zip cover, adjusting the seat needs two hands and is a pain, hoods are great theres no bar at the front to hang toys on for the children which is annoying, no where to hang nappy bag as it doesn't fit under pram properly

Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Great for toddler and 3 year old

Casey

Caseytamworth

Great double pram

I'm so shocked to see there isn't more stars for everyone else. I love my agile. I had a 2 year old and a newborn when purchased and 6 months later it's still working like new. I use it ever day. So many features I love but some of my top are the separate releasing canopies, easy front access to the huge basket, it's the lightest pram ever, just a one step fold and mostly the smooth easy maneuver.
Everything
It sometimes doesn't fit through checkouts, but thats the shops fault :)

Coolkazza

CoolkazzaSydney

Disappointing

Bought only 12 days ago the pram has a distinctive wobble/rock when pushing In a straight forward motion. My Baby Warehouse no help. Drove one hour to Frenches Forest for repairs. Repairer not home. Was later told to go back another day. Can't believe the run around we are doing as we can't go without a pram with new born twins as no one offered to replace pram. So much for warranty.
The way it folded
Wobbles from side to side

Leah

LeahSydney

Love it

I loved this pram. I went through so many double prams and this was the best by far but now I can't use it as both the buckles broke :( so I'm extremely disappointed and lost without it as I can't take it back under warranty because I don't have the receipt
Easy to push even one handed andlightweight
Both the buckles broke after only 6 or so months :(

Hi Leah
, thanks for your feedback please call our team on 1300 303 330 as we would like to discuss your buckle issue with you. Kind Regards the Britax Team

Brooke

BrookeWarwick

Would not recommend

To begin with i loved this pram for my twins. The pram is compact and easy to fold. The wheels constantly come off , the safety harness clips broke several times. One of the side button clips broke off the metal frame.... Considering my children were under 6 kg at the time and not moving much i put this down to poor quality! The customer service from the manufacture was poor. I have since learnt of several people with simular issues
Compact
Poor quality, wheels falling off, safety clips breaking

melissa
melissa

Wow i thought i was the only one having trouble with the wheels coming off and i am also having trouble with warrenty. Can i ask you Brooke have they since fixed this problem as i am wondering what step to take next?

MummyBear

MummyBearBrisbane

Great for a new born and a toddler

Cara.BGladstone

Generally pretty good

I have twin girls and bought this a year ago the shop I went to only had it in black. Already the pins on the five point harness have broken and also the middle clips also fall off. I am a bit concerned as the pins that have broken off can be a choking hazard if I hadn't noticed them before my babies did. The front wheels also fall off quite easily when folding to put in the car and there would be no point in having the pram if it was missing wheels.
Light easy to fold, fits through all doors, light, good covers.
Wheels fall off, clips breaking/falling off

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Cara, can you please call our team on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss the buckle and wheel issues with you in detail, thanks, Britax Team.

Larissa Carter
Larissa Carter

I have had the same issues with mine the clips breaking and falling off, had for under a year

Tamara89

peeg

peegAU

Good all rounder pram

Great stroller for twins

I love this stroller, it's light at 12kg and easy to push my growing twins. It folds up with the click of a button and I can lift it in & out of the boot in one piece. Any marks easily wipe away. The canopy hood is a good length for shade. My twins can se each other if they want to.
Weight. Easy to fold in one go. Fits into car boot easy. Goes through standards doors easy.
Not enough access to basket from the back but I can access from the front.

Bec Clarke

Bec Clarkeasked

Hi is there a bassinet that can go on this pram?

Dani
Dani

No this pram isn’t compatible with bassinet use unfortunately. There is a set of click n go receivers that is provided with the pram for the use of 1 Steelcraft baby capsule/infant carrier.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bec, thanks for your question. As Dani mentioned the Agile Twin stroller isn't compatible with a bassinet. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Trent S.asked

I just got an agile twin and want to get food trays for both sides. Are there different part numbers for each side? Pictures show food trays of both sides but I keep seeing online people saying you can only have a good tray on one side... Which one is it?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Trent, thanks for your question. The current Agile Twin - black linen is supplied with the food tray. These are not available for purchase as separate items. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Trent S.

Ok. Damn. I bought mine second hand as I could not afford it new. Is there any other brands trays compatible?

Support C.Steelcraft

Thanks for your reply Trent, I'm not aware of a universal tray for this model.

Chandelle R.

Chandelle R.asked

I have just bought the agile twin and want to attach my steelcraft capsule but don't have any adapters do the ones for the single fit? If not where do I buy the ones for the twin?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Chandelle, thanks for your question. The single Agile adaptors are not compatible with the Agile Twin stroller. If you would like purchase a new set of Agile Twin adaptors please give us a call on 1300 303 330 for availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Side-by-side
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage