Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin (page 2 of 3)

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
TwinMummy
TwinMummyDarwin

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

We brought this pram for our twins at the start of the year and from the second we got it we have had nothing but problems. First the wheels were loose. We returned to the store we brought it from and they replaced the wheels. Then the pram started to rock and bounce when being pushed on a flat surface eg shopping center. We had the pram sent back to Britax, leaving us with out a pram for our 3 month old twins for 4 weeks. Their response, there is nothing wrong with the pram and as a twin side by side it is to be expected (No other side by side I have ever used does this). We can't even take out babies for a walk down the street because all they do the whole time is scream as they are thrown around in their seats. Biggest waste of money.

Amanda
AmandaBathurst

Great Twin Pram

I bought this pram as it was the easiest double pram to fold up. Push the red button & pull up on the handles, simple.
The seats recline almost flat for newborns/ sleeping babies. Although I had to buy a pram liner with headhugger for the twins first six months.
The steering is so easy for a big pram. You can even steer it one handed.
The shopping basket under the pram is huge which makes walks so easy.
I can easily feed by twins a bottle each in the pram & even change themin it.
This pram has been great in everyway the only down turn has been how wide the pram is but that is the case for all side by sides.
I have a number of prams but this is the one my partner & I both prefer.

Leanne M
Leanne MGeelong

Used to love it but now I'm not so sure

Awesome pram!!

This pram is great for my two babies that are 16 months apart, I use it all the time! I luv how light and compact it is compared to my other pram the strider compact which needed to be assembled every time I wanted to put both kids in. my only complaint with the twin agile would be the storage underneath the pram it's only big enough to fit a decent size thick baby blanket it would be nice to be able to put my baby bag under there since the handle bar is to wide up hang it over and you could only fit maybe two small bags of shopping under it! Apart from that its great and I'm so glad I brought it!!

Hi Renaye, thanks for your review and great feedback, kind regards, Britax Team

Tracey
TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big Mistake

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Happy Mummy
Happy Mummy

Love this pram!

With a newborn and a 14 month old we decided a twin would be preferable to the strider plus we had been using (with extra seat that the toddler hated). After a great deal of research we settled on the agile twin and are tremendously happy with it! My babies love it (and are both comfortable more to the point), I'm able to utilize the infant carrier I had as part of the strider, it's extremely lite, easy to steer and I'm yet to find a door way I can't fit through!! My only complaints are that there isn't a sun shade for it and I've been unable to find replacement shoulder pads (we lost one moving the stroller between cars). Aside from this it's a fantastic stroller and I'd recommend it to anyone!

great double pram

Love this pram! It has been the best pram I have bought. It's great that it can take a capsule as well.
It's easy to push and my tall hubby doesn't hit his toes/knees on the back of the pram.
Only thing is I would like a toddler seat attachment.
easy to fold, easy to push, reliable

Mel123
Mel123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would be lost without this

I had previously bought the Mountain Buggy duet and although it's a slimmer width with better tyres, I prefer the Agile Twin. We have had the occasional problem of it not fitting in some aisles (there is usually 1 checkout at both woolworths and coles that it won't go through but not an issue as there are other wider aisles) but I love the fact that it has the quick fold feature and it's nice and light and I can easily get it in and out of my Mazda 3 boot.
Light, Quick Fold, Easy access to underneath storage, Adjustable handle height
Back seat pockets often come away from velcro, plastic buckle is in 2 sections which has to be lined up to do it up

Should have reconsidered

Very disappointed that you can't turn pram around when its windy or sunny, underneath basket needs a zip cover, adjusting the seat needs two hands and is a pain, hoods are great theres no bar at the front to hang toys on for the children which is annoying, no where to hang nappy bag as it doesn't fit under pram properly

Elizabeth
ElizabethVictoria

Great for toddler and 3 year old

Casey
Caseytamworth

Great double pram

I'm so shocked to see there isn't more stars for everyone else. I love my agile. I had a 2 year old and a newborn when purchased and 6 months later it's still working like new. I use it ever day. So many features I love but some of my top are the separate releasing canopies, easy front access to the huge basket, it's the lightest pram ever, just a one step fold and mostly the smooth easy maneuver.
Everything
It sometimes doesn't fit through checkouts, but thats the shops fault :)

Coolkazza
CoolkazzaSydney

Disappointing

Bought only 12 days ago the pram has a distinctive wobble/rock when pushing In a straight forward motion. My Baby Warehouse no help. Drove one hour to Frenches Forest for repairs. Repairer not home. Was later told to go back another day. Can't believe the run around we are doing as we can't go without a pram with new born twins as no one offered to replace pram. So much for warranty.
The way it folded
Wobbles from side to side

Leah
LeahSydney

Love it

I loved this pram. I went through so many double prams and this was the best by far but now I can't use it as both the buckles broke :( so I'm extremely disappointed and lost without it as I can't take it back under warranty because I don't have the receipt
Easy to push even one handed andlightweight
Both the buckles broke after only 6 or so months :(

Hi Leah
, thanks for your feedback please call our team on 1300 303 330 as we would like to discuss your buckle issue with you. Kind Regards the Britax Team

Brooke
BrookeWarwick

Would not recommend

To begin with i loved this pram for my twins. The pram is compact and easy to fold. The wheels constantly come off , the safety harness clips broke several times. One of the side button clips broke off the metal frame.... Considering my children were under 6 kg at the time and not moving much i put this down to poor quality! The customer service from the manufacture was poor. I have since learnt of several people with simular issues
Compact
Poor quality, wheels falling off, safety clips breaking

melissa
melissa

Wow i thought i was the only one having trouble with the wheels coming off and i am also having trouble with warrenty. Can i ask you Brooke have they since fixed this problem as i am wondering what step to take next?

MummyBear
MummyBearBrisbane

Great for a new born and a toddler

MTC
MTCasked

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.
nicole j.asked

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.
Kahlee T.asked

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage