Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin

Without a firm harness how safe is it!

The harness clips as flimsy.

All my clips broke of in a matter of months and I hardly used the pram!

I have had my steelcraft pram twice longer and used it hundreds of times and its still in excellent condition. Harness is still as new.

I would never buy a britax again! So expensive for such poor quality.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
TwinMummy

TwinMummyDarwin

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

We brought this pram for our twins at the start of the year and from the second we got it we have had nothing but problems. First the wheels were loose. We returned to the store we brought it from and they replaced the wheels. Then the pram started to rock and bounce when being pushed on a flat surface eg shopping center. We had the pram sent back to Britax, leaving us with out a pram for our 3 month old twins for 4 weeks. Their response, there is nothing wrong with the pram and as a twin side by side it is to be expected (No other side by side I have ever used does this). We can't even take out babies for a walk down the street because all they do the whole time is scream as they are thrown around in their seats. Biggest waste of money.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big Mistake

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Agile Twin compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Should have reconsidered

Very disappointed that you can't turn pram around when its windy or sunny, underneath basket needs a zip cover, adjusting the seat needs two hands and is a pain, hoods are great theres no bar at the front to hang toys on for the children which is annoying, no where to hang nappy bag as it doesn't fit under pram properly

Coolkazza

CoolkazzaSydney

Disappointing

Bought only 12 days ago the pram has a distinctive wobble/rock when pushing In a straight forward motion. My Baby Warehouse no help. Drove one hour to Frenches Forest for repairs. Repairer not home. Was later told to go back another day. Can't believe the run around we are doing as we can't go without a pram with new born twins as no one offered to replace pram. So much for warranty.
The way it folded
Wobbles from side to side

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

MTC

MTCasked

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.

nicole j.asked

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.

Kahlee T.asked

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage