Steelcraft Agile Twin

Steelcraft Agile Twin

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Ash W.
Ash W.Sydney, NSW

Love the pram but sad at same time

I love the pram it's grate but I noticed that the fabric tears quickly mine has and I'm so disappointed the fabric on the seat has torn and so have the hood fabric :( love my pram hate to think I'll have to get rid of it soon cos of the extent to tearing in my fabrics

Purchased in December 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
Cara.BGladstone

Generally pretty good

I have twin girls and bought this a year ago the shop I went to only had it in black. Already the pins on the five point harness have broken and also the middle clips also fall off. I am a bit concerned as the pins that have broken off can be a choking hazard if I hadn't noticed them before my babies did. The front wheels also fall off quite easily when folding to put in the car and there would be no point in having the pram if it was missing wheels.
Light easy to fold, fits through all doors, light, good covers.
Wheels fall off, clips breaking/falling off

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Cara, can you please call our team on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss the buckle and wheel issues with you in detail, thanks, Britax Team.

Larissa Carter
Larissa Carter

I have had the same issues with mine the clips breaking and falling off, had for under a year

Tamara89
Tamara89Melbourne

Happy at first

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Agile Twin compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

MTC
MTCasked

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.
nicole j.asked

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.
Kahlee T.asked

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage