Steelcraft Agile Twin

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and sturdy

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Kelly

KellyMelbourne

Double stroller best decision yet

So glad we invested in a double stroller. I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. It has been great being able to insert capsule and have my daughter sitting in stroller part when we venture out. Easy to manoeuvre and fits through common doorways. Very easy to fold and unfold quickly. Has pockets for storage behind each stroller, but would be better if more space below to store nappy bag etc.

MexicoH

MexicoHNewcastle

Great double pram

Easy pram to push and maneuver with one hand. Fits through standard door sizes though some narrower shop aisles can be a bit of a problem. Easy to fold and unfold. Decent sized basket underneath that can also be accessed from the front. Big canopies keep the sun off the kids.
The zip off pockets at the back can be annoying if there is too much weight in them as they come unzipped. Comes with rain cover and capsule connectors.

Jamie

JamieGeelong

fantasic pram, best one ive owned yet

This is such a fantastic pram, so far has been the best one I've owned so far, its so easy to maneuver around and its so light to push, and its so easy to fold and unfold and its so easy to pick up. Such a sturdy pram and very well build, highly recommended

R A C H

R A C HVictoria, 3806

Love how light and easy to maneuver it is!

I absolutely love this pram! I bought this pram when I had an 18 month old and 2 week old and has made life so much easier!
It is very light, very easy to fold and you can literally steer it with one hand which is great.
The one and only issue I have is the access to the storage baskets from the back. There is a metal rod which goes from one side to the other and is curved which actually cuts off quite some access with getting the girls bags underneath.
The canopy's are big and cover the girls very well.
I also love the buckle system as my girls are very secure in it.
I am so happy that I purchased this pram!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Awesome pram!!

This pram is great for my two babies that are 16 months apart, I use it all the time! I luv how light and compact it is compared to my other pram the strider compact which needed to be assembled every time I wanted to put both kids in. my only complaint with the twin agile would be the storage underneath the pram it's only big enough to fit a decent size thick baby blanket it would be nice to be able to put my baby bag under there since the handle bar is to wide up hang it over and you could only fit maybe two small bags of shopping under it! Apart from that its great and I'm so glad I brought it!!

Hi Renaye, thanks for your review and great feedback, kind regards, Britax Team

Happy Mummy

Happy Mummy

Love this pram!

With a newborn and a 14 month old we decided a twin would be preferable to the strider plus we had been using (with extra seat that the toddler hated). After a great deal of research we settled on the agile twin and are tremendously happy with it! My babies love it (and are both comfortable more to the point), I'm able to utilize the infant carrier I had as part of the strider, it's extremely lite, easy to steer and I'm yet to find a door way I can't fit through!! My only complaints are that there isn't a sun shade for it and I've been unable to find replacement shoulder pads (we lost one moving the stroller between cars). Aside from this it's a fantastic stroller and I'd recommend it to anyone!

great double pram

Love this pram! It has been the best pram I have bought. It's great that it can take a capsule as well.
It's easy to push and my tall hubby doesn't hit his toes/knees on the back of the pram.
Only thing is I would like a toddler seat attachment.
easy to fold, easy to push, reliable

Mel123

Mel123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would be lost without this

I had previously bought the Mountain Buggy duet and although it's a slimmer width with better tyres, I prefer the Agile Twin. We have had the occasional problem of it not fitting in some aisles (there is usually 1 checkout at both woolworths and coles that it won't go through but not an issue as there are other wider aisles) but I love the fact that it has the quick fold feature and it's nice and light and I can easily get it in and out of my Mazda 3 boot.
Light, Quick Fold, Easy access to underneath storage, Adjustable handle height
Back seat pockets often come away from velcro, plastic buckle is in 2 sections which has to be lined up to do it up

Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Great for toddler and 3 year old

Leah

LeahSydney

Love it

I loved this pram. I went through so many double prams and this was the best by far but now I can't use it as both the buckles broke :( so I'm extremely disappointed and lost without it as I can't take it back under warranty because I don't have the receipt
Easy to push even one handed andlightweight
Both the buckles broke after only 6 or so months :(

Hi Leah
, thanks for your feedback please call our team on 1300 303 330 as we would like to discuss your buckle issue with you. Kind Regards the Britax Team

MummyBear

MummyBearBrisbane

Great for a new born and a toddler

ChanelLHunter Region, NSW

Pretty good twins pram

peeg

peegAU

Good all rounder pram

Great stroller for twins

I love this stroller, it's light at 12kg and easy to push my growing twins. It folds up with the click of a button and I can lift it in & out of the boot in one piece. Any marks easily wipe away. The canopy hood is a good length for shade. My twins can se each other if they want to.
Weight. Easy to fold in one go. Fits into car boot easy. Goes through standards doors easy.
Not enough access to basket from the back but I can access from the front.

MTC

MTCasked

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.

nicole j.asked

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.

Kahlee T.asked

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage