Steelcraft Agile Twin

• Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I adore this pram!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $543.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dani, thank you for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad

This is a great pram!

This is one of the best double prams I have had yet. It is so easy to fold and for a double side by side it fits perfectly through doorways. The only thing I would like is for it to come with a shade cover for extra protection from the sun other then that it is an all round great pram!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kim, thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific review and valuable feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team

The Reviewer
The ReviewerBrisbane

Great design!

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Agile Twin compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

I love this pram!

This pram changed my life!! Having twins means business in the pram department. This one delivers!! Easy to fold, lightweight, compact and plenty of undercarriage space which is accessible from the front
for the groceries! It’s easy to keep clean and the back wheels detach for ease of packing into a smaller space.

SMC
SMCMelbourne, Vic

Perfect double pram!

I love this pram so much! So easy to use, one button push & lift from the middle to collapse, not heavy & doesn't take up the whole boot. Fits through a standard size door, so easy to push, great big basket underneath for shopping etc, adjustable handle, you can connect a capsule or food tray on one side, super easy to clean, it all unclips. I put mine through on a delicate cycle in the washing machine & it came up like new! Best double pram that doesn't break to budget! Highly recommend.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Aumi8
Aumi8Melbourne

Love this Pram

Very good pram. Its is very light and easy to push around. I was very surprised as it is easier to maneuver than the one seater pram i was using before it.
Easy to fold and unfold. The storage is very good and i like that ypu are able to take off all the parts so that they can be washed if need. Also very easy to spot clean with a wipe for small stains or mess.
Chairs can be easly laid back for sleeping babies. which also has a netting to keep them cool.
The hood is very good as it can extend a fair bit to really keep baby covered and comes with a rain coat if needed.
I highly recommend this pram for twins or if like myself you have children who are very close in age.
Price is very good for the quality of this pram.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad

Love the twin agile

Easy to maneuver one handed, small turning circle. Front access to baskets very handy. Good price. Overall very happy with the twins agile my twins are 4 months and just started using it. Only thing I don't like is that you can't put 2 capsules on it and I wish it had other colours

Shila
ShilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best for twins

Its very easy to manoeuvre even when u walk inside a shop. easily fit in any door.
Easy to fold & light to lift it up & put it inside the boot.
Fabrics is easy to clean it.
The basket under the pram has got zipper from the front so easy to reach
Im very happy with it & strongly recommend to all.

Amanda
AmandaBathurst

Great Twin Pram

I bought this pram as it was the easiest double pram to fold up. Push the red button & pull up on the handles, simple.
The seats recline almost flat for newborns/ sleeping babies. Although I had to buy a pram liner with headhugger for the twins first six months.
The steering is so easy for a big pram. You can even steer it one handed.
The shopping basket under the pram is huge which makes walks so easy.
I can easily feed by twins a bottle each in the pram & even change themin it.
This pram has been great in everyway the only down turn has been how wide the pram is but that is the case for all side by sides.
I have a number of prams but this is the one my partner & I both prefer.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Agile Twin compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Casey
Caseytamworth

Great double pram

I'm so shocked to see there isn't more stars for everyone else. I love my agile. I had a 2 year old and a newborn when purchased and 6 months later it's still working like new. I use it ever day. So many features I love but some of my top are the separate releasing canopies, easy front access to the huge basket, it's the lightest pram ever, just a one step fold and mostly the smooth easy maneuver.
Everything
It sometimes doesn't fit through checkouts, but thats the shops fault :)

MTC
MTCasked

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

Danni

Yes the unity capsule is compatible with Steelcraft Agile Twin pram using the provided adaptors.

If you didn't buy the pram brand new, you can purchase the adaptors seperately, you need to contact Steelcraft for price options as the adaptors that you can buy from a baby store aren't compatible with the Twin.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MTC, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Agile Twin cannot take a Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. The only capsule which is compatible is the Steelcraft Infant carrier (birth-6 months) with the included Steelcraft adapters which originally come with the Agile Twin at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

nicole j.
nicole j.asked

Hi can the Steelcraft Agile Twin Travel System, have a travel board put on to the back axle?

Kim
Kim

A universal one yes.

Danni

There are universal skateboards that attach such as this one: https://www.babybunting.com.au/bumprider-black.html - but Steelcraft don't make one specifically for use on its prams unfortunately.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi nicole j. Thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams such as the Steelcraft Agile Twin and Agile range have not been tested with a skate/toddler travel board therefore, we are unable to advise whether the pram can hold the extra weight of the board and toddler. We would recommend not using a toddler board on this pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kahlee T.
Kahlee T.asked

My break on the pram is broken can it be fixed what do I need

Danni

I had mine break on my agile single pram before. I contacted Steelcraft and they told me that I need to take it back to the place I bought it from (it was bought online, so I took it to a physical store) and they shipped it off to Steelcraft to repair.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kahlee T. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage