Hans

HansSydney, NSW

They need to work on the back wheels

The looks and the Quality It’s 100%
But has anyone realized They baby’s walking side to side and backwards hardy forwards ?
Now as we talk the back wheels r not locked they rotate Around So that doesn’t allowed the baby to go forward Out of 100% He May walk forward 10 to 15 % the rest he be going side to side and backwards
I always said why he’s walking side ways so I had 1 from target cheep 1 And from that he start going forward and everything. So if they can lock the back wheels this wheel b the best walker so it’s still as new

Purchased in January 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Hans, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if we can assist you with anything in the future. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team

Rach

Rach

Perfect

Love this, can do so many different things and is so much more than just a walker. I love that it will last alot long than just a walker also. So you can warrant spending a little more for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a walker

Ange

Ange

Ok but trouble with putting together

The walker is ok. My 6 month old enjoys it.
The one thing we had a problem with was putting it together. One of the legs wouldn't bounce. Luckily my partner is pretty handy and figured out that in the factory they must have put one of the parts in upside down. So 2 hours, and pulling a whole heap of stuff apart we final fixed it.
I would not have been able to do this myself.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ange, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear that you had an issue when assembling your walker. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if we can help with anything, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Amy

Amy

Fantastic

I don't know what other people are talking about here. Either you have no idea what a walkers purpose is, or you somehow think they're going to do something they aren't?

My daughter has been in her Beepa since 5 months old in the jump position and loved it. I then moved the foot bar all the forward (as per the instructions) at 6.5 months and she walked around backwards like most babies do. By 8 months she was walking around in the forward direction, the music isn't loud and the horn is quite easy to press.

Instead of giving bad reviews, either speak to the company to confirm it isn't a faulty product, read the instructions, or look up how a child develops. I couldn't be happier with the Beepa.

Ok walker

My kids loved walking around in it and the buttons on the steering wheel and of course the music. In saying that they didn't like being in it for long. The handles where the arms go are in the way which makes it awkward for them. The footrest jumpy thing gets in the way when they try to walk and acts like a break so I slid it all the way forward. The horn never worked as it is so hard to press in that even I can't do it. Also when on tiles and using it as a walking frame it just goes too fast, maybe needs something done to wheels so little ones can better control it.

Baby

BabyCanberra

It's good but I need help

Hi, my baby liked the walker, but now she is walking so I wanted to save it for my other baby. But I've tried to pack the walker back in its original box but I don't remember how it was before, so I need nelp if you can send me photos or video of how to do it. Thank you

Chris

ChrisCanberra

I love it!

Seazx

SeazxMelbourne, Victoria

Baby loves it.

My son loves his beepa, he loves all the noises and loves playing with the mirror and steering wheel. This is the best item I have come purchased for him so far!
It's easy to use and is interactive and keeps the baby entertained.
It is hard for him to move on the carpet but great on the tiles.
Interactive play

moso02Sydney

Keldies2002

Keldies2002AU

OK

Not realy worth the $169 price tag when the reason it was bought was to help him walk and it's just not possible unless you have a hugh tiled area.
Great as a seat to feed them in with the car section off and just the tray in use. Great music and sounds.
The price.
It is just too hard to push. The wheels are too small and my son can only use this when he is on the tiles, if it's on the carpet it will not budge (not even for me, I have to lift it).

Hayley D.

Hayley D.asked

How do I fold the walker down? And where can I fine a manual online

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Hayley D. Thanks for your question. Please email our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com and advise us in the email of the walkers Cat number and batch date which will be located directly under the walker. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mirrandah M

Mirrandah Masked

Can u please tell me what the 4 things are that it does,we've worked out that its a walker,a push and walk and its a jumper.whats the 4th one please?

Laura W

Laura Wasked

My baby is finding it hard to go forward, is there any option to change the back wheels so the walker will go straight? We have another walker which does than and it is easier for them the more to manoeuvre thanks

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryBaby Walkers