Steelcraft 4 in 1 Denim Portable

Steelcraft 4 in 1 Denim Portable

Jess1987

Jess1987

very disappointed

i did my reasearch and out of all the portacots this seemed to have a higher safety rating. it was almost $200, we went to use it for the first time while away on holidays and it took my husband almost 45mins to click the porta cot together. for some reason the cot when trying to assemble wasnt locking into place. lucky it eventally did otherwise my baby would have no where to sleep. would not recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $170.00.

Steelcraft
Support C.Steelcraft

Annie

AnnieBendigo

Great buy!

Lisa

LisaMackay

This is an Amazing Bassinet/Portacot

My Bub outgrew his bassinet so I decided to purchase this for our room.. It is the best Portacot I found.. With a change table, and mobile it is perfect to take with us on our travels too and Bub is comfortable. The only thing I would reccomend if it was a permanent fixture in the room would be to go to Clark rubber or a foam cutting place and get a piece of foam to fit as it stops the noise when Bub moves around... But other than that I love it and it looks stylish too...

KaitMelbourne

Perfect Porta-Cot

Adi

Adiasked

Is it comfortable for baby to sleep in? The mattress looks like its hard and made for day use. Thanks.

Bryce Undy

Bryce Undyasked

For people who got a rubber mat cut for this cot, what were the measurements you used for the best fit?

MOG

MOGasked

What weight does it take and can it be at different heights so you don't have to bend down too far?

Kait

Hello, it can be at two heights.
If you open it up and put the mattress in that’s the lowest or you can put the bassinet attachment on which will bring it up to about half way. There is no weight limit on the bassinet but it shouldn’t be used once the baby can sit (according to the user manual)

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryPortacots