Steelcraft 4 in 1 Denim Portable

Steelcraft 4 in 1 Denim Portable

Great buy!

Initially planning to buy the Ingenuity Marlo Portacot at Baby Bunting when I decided to check out the local family owned baby shop nearby (known for their cheaper prices). Apparently, they only have 2 cot brands available and this is one of them. Steelcraft by Britax has a good reputation in terms of baby safety and that is one of my major deciding factor, 2nd is the price, 3rd is the stylish minimalistic look of the cot. The black & denim combo is sensational, matches my other baby furniture perfectly. Had a bit of difficulty following the instructions in assembling it but once you get the hang of it, you'll be right next time. I sold my wooden cot in lieu of this so that I can move it around the house without worrying about the cot being too heavy, or bulky.

This is an Amazing Bassinet/Portacot

My Bub outgrew his bassinet so I decided to purchase this for our room.. It is the best Portacot I found.. With a change table, and mobile it is perfect to take with us on our travels too and Bub is comfortable. The only thing I would reccomend if it was a permanent fixture in the room would be to go to Clark rubber or a foam cutting place and get a piece of foam to fit as it stops the noise when Bub moves around... But other than that I love it and it looks stylish too...

Perfect Porta-Cot

Very sturdy, great design and colour scheme. I especially like that the bassinet is supported with rods and attached at each corner, unlike others on the market that use multiple hooks on every side. It feels very solid. Mattress has adequate padding. Change table is also very handy, when not in use you can fold it on the side and it stays in place with two hooks. Pockets on the side of the change mat are very handy for nappy/wipes storage. It also has a large elastic pocket on one end. Musical mobile works well, my baby loves it. The porta-cot has two wheels with locks, easy to transport. The porta-cot is very easy to set up (once you know how). The instructions could use an update. Overall happy with my purchase and would recommend this porta-cot to others.

Is it comfortable for baby to sleep in? The mattress looks like its hard and made for day use. Thanks.

For people who got a rubber mat cut for this cot, what were the measurements you used for the best fit?

What weight does it take and can it be at different heights so you don't have to bend down too far?
Hello, it can be at two heights. If you open it up and put the mattress in that’s the lowest or you can put the bassinet attachment on which will bring it up to about half way. There is no weight limit on the bassinet but it shouldn’t be used once the baby can sit (according to the user manual)

Similar listings