Steelcraft EZ Ride

Steelcraft EZ Ride

Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Great stroller

I bought this stroller as a second pram to leave in my partners car. I love it, lightweight, easy to open and fold closed. Not too expensive. I love that I can take it on all terrains, grass, gravel, concrete, road etc and can still push easily without the wheels going in all sorts of directions like the cheaper strollers.

Purchased in February 2021 at Big W for $169.00.

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steelecraft EZ ride

Bought this stroller for my niece today for her little girl very impressed by it very easy to put together and folds together nicely good price would recommend if you need a stroller and don’t what to spend a lot of money buy this one

Purchased in February 2021.

G D.
G D.Perth, WA

Compact, Light Weight and High Quality

Takes less space as it folds flat and is not heavy at all. The design make it super easy to carry. It's simple and easy to assemble as it took only 5 minutes to assemble (just need to click everything into the right spot). The finish is good and doesn't look cheap. Overall, the quality seems to be good (too early to tell) and I am very happy as it meets all of my needs and fits my budget.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $199.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft EZ Ride compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

PammyGosford

Steelcraft ez ride

Love the steering,the shade,the weight but little dissapointed it has no foot rest. But suites my needs with a 1 year old. Peek a boo window good,love that it lays down if she naps also. Decent basket underneath. Bit expensive for the basicness I think. Probably should be around $160 not $200.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $200.00.

Britax
Support C.Britax

Hi Pammy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review and feedback. If we can assist you with anything at all in the future please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you.

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant lightweight and easy to use stroller

Bought it from BigW this week and I'm already super pleased with it. It's so light and easy to get in and out of the car. I upgraded from a similar sized Stroller that was much heavier so the lighter weight is much appreciated.

Access to the basket is large enough to fit my nappy bag and bubs toys easy enough.

Very happy and would recommend to anyone looking for a fuss free daily stroller.

Britax
Support C.Britax

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Rebbeccaasked

Can you get a drink/food tray to attach to the EZ stroller? Are the Steelcraft Agile food/drink trays compatible?

Sorry don’t no

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rebbecca, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft EZ Ride cannot take a snack tray and only the bumper bar which comes with the stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Chloe
Chloeasked

Can you attach a skateboard buggy type thing to the front of it?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Chloe, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft EZ Ride cannot take a skate/toddler board. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

MadisonO
MadisonOasked

What is the height of the seat? I ask because the current stroller I use is only 40cm and my son is quite tall at 2 years old, so we are looking for something taller for him. Thank you!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi MadisonO, thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com along with the item you are wanting this particular measurement for. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers