Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Sheren
SherenSydney, NSW

Good product

My son love the pram and it is very strong and steady. The space for storage is big and the security lock works properly. The sun shade was faulty at the first but it has been replaced. Pram size is pretty big so its quite unsuitable for crowded area/narrow gap isle

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $379.00.

Kellie Wenzel
Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The performance On different surfaces was easy to steer. The suspension is great and easy to fold away. The pram looks comfortable and my child was always happy sitting in the pram.

Purchased in March 2007.

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

So easy to use and fits my big baby!

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $429.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taryn, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jacob
JacobPerth, WA

Love it

Such a good affordable pram, came with a capsule aswell and very adjustable and easy to work with, the pram feels a little cheap but not back for the price and adjustments it comes with.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jacob, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft
team.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Savvi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers