Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi (page 2 of 4)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (53)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

CheyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, not worth the money.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Chey

Hi there, i have already had the wheels replaced by you guys. Ive organised a new pram I am just waiting for delivery so i won't need further assistance for the savvi. Thank you though :)

Bree
BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It looked great

We bought this for the practicality of having a bassinet and seat in one. It looks great.
But once we were able to use it - I am so, do disappointed :(
The front wheels are horrible. Its hard to turn at times. The hood doesn't stay all the way up. It always drops one click.
Unfolding it is annoying as one of the latch buttons doesn't work as well as the other. We have been using this pram for only 3 months and the wheels look like they're over a year old. Every little twig gets stuck in the wheels and leaves holes :(
I wish we could afford a different pram :(

Britax have been amazing and the issue has been sorted.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $419.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Bree, thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Emma F.
Emma F.

Great value and style

Great pram at an affordable price point.
We did break the main clasp and it was a little expensive to replace but the Customer Service Support was great to deal with.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Emma F. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to email us on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kelly
Kelly

Suspension

Really good pram
Suspension isnt that good
My child is very comfortable
It has a lot a space for when ur shopping on your own
Has a lot of speace in the bassinet

Purchased in January 2020 for $519.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please email us on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alissa Ray
Alissa RayHunter Region, NSW

Good convertible seat, but steering is very poor

Purchased this as an all rounder, for outdoor walking and general use. Poor over grass almost bounces baby all over the place.
Unable to steer with one hand at all on occasions when needed.
Front wheels seem to be the biggest issue, same for me, they get stuck sideways when you're trying to go straight, then the joint flexes which is a really frustrating design.
Unable at all to rock baby to sleep in it ( pushing forward and back) as front wheels turn on themselves and get stuck.
I've used to a normal degree and find I'm getting more and more frustrated with this pram. Im a strong person and find it quite difficult to steer
Good storage and seating options

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Impressed

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Gita S.
Gita S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not satisfied at all!!!

I purchased this pram for my little one who is 5 months old now. Front wheels need to be reviewed throughly. When turning the pram front wheel gets stuck and has to be manually straighten to propel forward!!! Not safe at all.

Support C.Steelcraft

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Shel
ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit

This pram is just amazing and goes without any doubt the best I have seen

Fits within my budget and looks very good. I would recommend this to others if they want a perfect fit

Aurora Ellen
Aurora EllenSydney Surrounds, NSW

frustrating...

The wheels lock up all the time I’ve had this while crossing the road several times and find myself just not being able to move
Also happened to me on an escalator and found myself and newborn about to be run up the back of by a trolley it’s so unsafe, this is on all surfaces.

the mechanism to open up the pram from being folded up jams constantly and I can’t unfold the base to use.

I can’t stand this pram! So disappointed
My baby is only 6 weeks old So the pram still in brand new condition

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Kylie H.
Kylie H.Southwest, VIC

Perfect pram

Love how easy this pram moves and is so easy to push and is easy to store in the car.
Putting it together and packing it away is great and not complex and is light to carry

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Steelcraft

first time mum disappointed.

Not satisfied at all. It was very bumpy and the wheels are terrible. You cant rock the pram back and forth without jerking the whole thing and waking the baby. No I don't think my child looks comfortable until I add some blankets. I have sent an email complaining and they said I have to bring it in, and if there is a problem it has to be sent away. I need a pram! I cant go with out one for anytime as I dont have a driver license.
PROS - alot of Storage underneath, Light weight, Easy to fold and unfold.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $500.00.

Amy Stewart
Amy StewartPalmerston 2913, ACT

Front Wheel Issues

I have been really happy with the purchase of this pram until about 4 weeks ago, when the front wheel situation has become unmanageable. They frequently lock up on all types of surfaces, but in particular tiles or smooth floors, and has become dangerous when they’ve got stuck on an escalator and crossing a road whilst on walks. Baby is only 15 weeks old so it is not a wear and tear issue. The size, weight and function of the rest of the pram is otherwise brilliant.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $419.00.

Front Wheels locking

I was very happy with this pram, but when the front wheels continually lock and go sideways so you can’t move. It became dangerous the other day as I was stuck in the middle of the road and couldn’t move due to the front wheels. I had to lift them up off the ground to move off the road just in the back wheels, with my son in the pram asleep.
I wish I knew this was such a problem before I brought this stroller.
Since there are so many bad reviews about the front wheels you would think you would have fixed this problem.

Purchased in November 2019 for $417.00.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall disappointed

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $420.00.

Emz89
Emz89Sydney, NSW

Below average

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $600.00.

Sheren
SherenSydney, NSW

Good product

My son love the pram and it is very strong and steady. The space for storage is big and the security lock works properly. The sun shade was faulty at the first but it has been replaced. Pram size is pretty big so its quite unsuitable for crowded area/narrow gap isle

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $379.00.

Kristy
KristyHobart, TAS

This Pram Needs To Be Recalled

I was extremely excited about this pram. But from day dot I've had trouble with the wheels. And by looking here so have many others!!
Today about to cross a busy road in town the wheels decide to lock up. By the time i was able to fix them it was no longer safe to cross! It had me thinking- what if a car was flying towards me and my baby and the pram was to lock up? Disappointed

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $529.00.

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Sunshade

I like the Savvi. It handles well, my son is comfortable in it and it looks good. The only negative feedback is that the sunshade keeps flicking back which is very annoying.

Purchased in January 2019.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Tania W.North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased a Steelcraft Pram based on the fact it’s a reputable brand but I’m very disappointed. The front wheels are constantly locking up making it very difficult to use. The pram is not fit for purpose and I’m very disappointed. I would not recommend This pram to friends who are Mums to be.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tania W. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team and ask for myself, Alyssia so I can assist you directly and help to point you in the right direction.

Shauna
ShaunaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty but frustrating

I love the idea of capsule and also pram converting from bassinet to seat. Biggest issue is the front wheels, they do not easily turn and lock up side says a lot. It’s difficult to just push baby back and forward in a straight line. I was also going down one of the ramp style escalators and when I got to bottom the wheels again had turned themselves in so trying to get off the escalator I was walking backwards to try and get off. The bassinet also tilts up and down, so if I move baby further to the back then it tilts so his head is leaning lower than rest of body.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Emma B.
Emma B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Decent Stroller

Brought this pram for Bub when he was a newborn. Great pram in the sense that it’s light, and easy to put together. About 2-3 months into using it, I’ve noticed the front (swivel) wheels seem to “drag” on some surfaces when turning. The front wheels also seem to be loose, even though we have done everything to try tighten them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Emma B. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I’ve used this pram for 6 months and it’s awful! The front wheels don’t turn properly making it hard to steer, in many opportunities I have been to wait in the middle of the road or I've pass the traffic light, because it is not allowing to move, also the zip on the hood broke, the sit makes that my baby going down. Totally disappointed I regret to buy at baby bunting on 27th of March 2019.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $399.00.

Crystal A.
Crystal A.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible steering

I thought spending a medium amount of money would get a decent pram, but the steering is terrible, the front wheels get stuck and don’t pivot. Have to manually turn the wheels out, not ideal when you try to cross a road and the wheels get stuck and you can’t move it!! To bad I cannot afford to get another pram at this point in time. Purchased August 19 and have only been using it for two months since bub was born end October.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Crystal A. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kellie Wenzel
Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The performance On different surfaces was easy to steer. The suspension is great and easy to fold away. The pram looks comfortable and my child was always happy sitting in the pram.

Purchased in March 2007.

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

Terrible pram.

Previously owned the Steelcraft agile stroller and very happy with it however baby did not like to face out. Bought the Savvi to replace Agile.

Happy with the look. Baby is comfortable in pram. Like the big basket underneath. Only used pram on the pavement and shopping centres and found the pram does not manoeuvre very well. The front wheels lock. Recently got stuck trying to cross the road on a short walk to the local shops! Many cars had to stop until I got going again- took me 3 lights! Now I do not feel comfortable/safe using pram at all.

Huge disappointment as baby likes being in it and I have spent quite a lot of money on 2 steelcraft prams in total! Have not used pram since.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Pauline, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.