Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (30)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Do Not Buy

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $415.00.

Waste of Money!!!!

This has got to be the worst pram out there!
How the hell can you charge somebody $400 for a pram that doesn't work properly and will result in me having to buy another stroller as my child gets bigger!
The wheels constantly lock up and bow making shopping centre trips very difficult and unnecessarily annoying!!!
Recall your dud products so struggling first time parents don't have to deal with this crap like I've had to!

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Sandy S.
Sandy S.

Worst pram !!!!

I brought this pram in March and had my baby in August since I first started using it the wheels would lock , recently when I went down a escalator the wheels locked and my pram almost flipped, this pram needs to be recalled after reading the reviews as it’s a big safety issue...

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Zoe B.
Zoe B.North Western Region, NSW

Very unhappy with this pram

So unhappy about this pram. We bought it during lockdown without looking at the reviews. The wheels bow and don’t swivel correctly. I almost fell onto my baby trying to get of an escalator. Only been using it for three months, I contacted Britax for support and warranty and they told me it was a ‘maintenance issue’ that I need to clean it and sent me a link to their page. Which is so disappointing because the pram itself would have been great with all of its other features. Won’t ever be buying their brand again!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Purplefreedom
PurplefreedomSydney, NSW

Wheels lock and very dangerous

I wish I bought another pram. The front wheels lock sideways and i dread crossing the road as it's dangerous and you get stuck . It is easy to fold up but that is where the pro's end.

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Front wheels are terrible

I have been using this pram for nearly 9 months. It is difficult to go even straight just after lifting up front wheels or down for small steps. Front wheels are terrible! I emailed steelcraft and what I heard from them was “talk to the retailer you bought” I bought this pram to use everyday... I kept using with this terrible front wheels with the problem but finally it’s completely broken now. I can’t go straight or turn even flat ground!! It is the worst timing as we are off to holiday soon... I am contacting the retailer but I don’t think they will lend us a pram. We would need to survive with a baby carrier during holiday. I do not recommend this pram. If I could go back to the time I bought, I would definitely choose other pram.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Nat 123
Nat 123Hobart

Doesn't work very well

Its looks nice but gets stuck unfolding it and wheels jam up also i can't use it as the pram seat piece won't plug into the pram only have used the pram seat twice.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $550.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Jemma
JemmaNorth Queensland, QLD

Please don’t buy!

worst pram i’ve ever had. So cheaply made, wobbly and the wheels lock up constantly even after having it repaired! horrible i’m so surprised it’s not been recalled yet horrible

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jemma, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Would not recommend this pram to anyone

This pram was a complete waste of money, it was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. The wheels constantly jam making it impossible to move. You need 2 hands to push it, so good luck if your trying to carry a drink or a crying toddler.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $599.00.

Mandy B.
Mandy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great if you only want to go in a circle.

Wheels jam sideways and need to be manually manipulated to straight before pram can move forwards. Difficult and requires 2 hands to fold and unfold and takes up a lot of boot space.

Purchased in December 2019 for $399.00.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was great for a few weeks then was crap

I bought the pram a couple months ago . Loved it at first but the front wheels keeps locking and the steering is terrible. I had to buy another pram because I felt like I couldn't push a pram properly because it kept getting locked up

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $500.00.

Shek
ShekSouthwest, VIC

Wheels are shocking

Brought this pram just over 4 months ago and was great for a few weeks but after that wheels kept locking. The wheels are constantly locking when Turing and having to fix them manually. I wouldn’t recommend this pram to anyone.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $519.00.

Safety
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sheck, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. Please feel free to email au-support@britax.com so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Maddison M.
Maddison M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible

I brought this pram as highly recommended by baby bunting the wheels are so hard to move I nearly got ran over by a car because the wheel got suck and it wouldn’t move, the steering for the front is so bad and near impossible to steer properly, the seat and handle frame etc is GREAT, but the steering is very bad and DANGEROUS.
I still have the pram but have stopped using it because it’s near impossible to even use anyway.

Very disappointed as I had a steel craft strider before this and it was excellent.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for $415.20.

Lorinda
LorindaSydney, NSW

Shocking Wheels

I bought this pram for my little one a few months ago after having a britax car seat which I love and previously owning a steelcraft agile plus which I also loved, worst mistake ever the front wheels are absolutely shocking. They constantly lock up and the pram won’t move and gets stuck. It is extremely frustrating and very disappointing not to mention dangerous when I’m crossing roads and it does this wish I could return it and change back to the agile.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $398.00.

CheyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, not worth the money.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Chey

Hi there, i have already had the wheels replaced by you guys. Ive organised a new pram I am just waiting for delivery so i won't need further assistance for the savvi. Thank you though :)

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers