Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Rachael M.
Rachael M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Not usable

This pram was perfect until a few months in when the front wheels started to get stuck on a 90 degree angle and refuse to move. You have to manually kick them back into place. Very frustrating, especially in a shopping centre.
Other than this one very large flaw, it would be the perfect pram. Lightweight, easy to use, front or parent facing, bassinet to stroller. If the wheel issue got fixed, I would rate it 5 stars.

Purchased in March 2020 for $499.00.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Richelle
RichellePerth, WA

Wheels lock up

After only using this pram for a month it was fine for the first three weeks then this last week the front wheels lock up and make it extremely difficult to do simple things like turn a corner or backing up the pram won't do it I have to kind of lift it off the ground and man handle it to go where I want it to. I brought this pram with the expectation it will last longer then a month before becoming inoperable, now it's off to kmart for a cheap light weight pram that atleast if it breaks I didn't spend $500 on it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Richelle, thanks for taking the time to leave a your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com

Crns
CrnsGordon 2906, ACT

Not for outdoor walking

This pram has many different positions - so your baby can face you or look out, lay flat in a bassinet or sit up etc. The bassinet is useful as a bed when taking short trips away.and the basket is large which is handy for shopping. That's where thr positives end.
Walking with this pram is awful. The tiniest bump and your baby is startled awake. You need to bend over and lift the wheels over thr tiniest.of curbs. Workable in shopping malls where the floor is smooth and that's about it. I am going to have to buy a new pram which I really don't want to spend the money on right now. Super disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $400.00.

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seemed Great

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kathryn D. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com

Bree
BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It looked great

We bought this for the practicality of having a bassinet and seat in one. It looks great.
But once we were able to use it - I am so, do disappointed :(
The front wheels are horrible. Its hard to turn at times. The hood doesn't stay all the way up. It always drops one click.
Unfolding it is annoying as one of the latch buttons doesn't work as well as the other. We have been using this pram for only 3 months and the wheels look like they're over a year old. Every little twig gets stuck in the wheels and leaves holes :(
I wish we could afford a different pram :(

Britax have been amazing and the issue has been sorted.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $419.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Bree, thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Impressed

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Aurora Ellen
Aurora EllenSydney Surrounds, NSW

frustrating...

The wheels lock up all the time I’ve had this while crossing the road several times and find myself just not being able to move
Also happened to me on an escalator and found myself and newborn about to be run up the back of by a trolley it’s so unsafe, this is on all surfaces.

the mechanism to open up the pram from being folded up jams constantly and I can’t unfold the base to use.

I can’t stand this pram! So disappointed
My baby is only 6 weeks old So the pram still in brand new condition

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Natalie M.
Natalie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall disappointed

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $420.00.

Emz89
Emz89Sydney, NSW

Below average

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $600.00.

Crystal A.
Crystal A.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible steering

I thought spending a medium amount of money would get a decent pram, but the steering is terrible, the front wheels get stuck and don’t pivot. Have to manually turn the wheels out, not ideal when you try to cross a road and the wheels get stuck and you can’t move it!! To bad I cannot afford to get another pram at this point in time. Purchased August 19 and have only been using it for two months since bub was born end October.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Crystal A. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Loved this pram when I bought it because it was so practical having the all in one bassinet/stroller seat. I do love the large basket underneath but since actually using the pram I've been really disappointed. The wheels have holes in them just from walking around the block on the footpaths and the pram has only been used for 5 months. There's no way this pram will last the time I need it to. Wish the wheels were more versitle like the city mini prams.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thanks of taking the time to leave your review and some valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Dee85
Dee85South East Queensland, QLD

You can do better for that price

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dee85, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, please feel free to contact our consumer care team on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Dee M
Dee MSydney

Not happy

I have read so many positive reviews about this pram - before and after purchase.With each good review I read I thought it must be me.. maybe I’m just expecting too much as I was not happy about it at all. But now I have found reviews with the same issues I have come across with this pram. The steering is absolutely horrendous. The suspension is a nightmare and has my baby shaking all over the place. The hood won’t stay up. I’m embarrassed to use this in public but can’t afford a new one right now. Such a shame as I was so excited about this pram!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dee M, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, please feel free to contact our consumer care team on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jen
Jen

Extremely flimsy and hard to manoeuvre!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Not happy, don’t recommend it

It’s a light stroller and can be carried easily. Its basket is large. There are the only bright sides of it.
Otherwise, It’s hard to maneuver, it’s not sturdy and I don’t recommend it for bumby areas.
Its brake got stuck after few rides and its canopy zip was torn suddenly.
Not happy.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers