Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Krystal M.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Does there need to be a safety recall?

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Touty
ToutySydney, NSW

Wouldn't buy again

Great for going straight but wheels will get stuck when turning and just slide. I have to stop and move the wheel with my hand to get it going again

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Support C.Steelcraft

Seat it's great but steering it's horrible

Fell in love with the pram as soon as I saw it and loved that the seat was so convertible and that it also had the option for the Britax capsule. However the steering is horrible! If you pull the pram backwards (like trying to rock baby to sleep) and then go to push it forward again the front wheels lock sideways and you physically can't move the pram. It even happens if you try to turn a corner etc. It is so frustrating and also dangerous. It also takes up alot of room in the car as you have to pull the seat off to be able to fold the pram down.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $419.00.

Emma B.
Emma B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Decent Stroller

Brought this pram for Bub when he was a newborn. Great pram in the sense that it’s light, and easy to put together. About 2-3 months into using it, I’ve noticed the front (swivel) wheels seem to “drag” on some surfaces when turning. The front wheels also seem to be loose, even though we have done everything to try tighten them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Emma B. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Savvi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Vicky M
Vicky MPerth, WA

Low quality for a high price.

We have had this pram for 4.5 months and used it maybe once a week so far on pavements and grass.
The rubber is peeling off of the wheels at a crazy rate.
The net under the pram has burst despite only having a changing bag in it.

The netting at the rear of the canopy lets air through but lets light through and dazzles the baby when you have the canopy fully extended. To stop this you can't have it fully extended so baby isnt protected from sun in their face whatever way you have the canopy.

It also makes a strange click when travelling along.

Overall average and not worth the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $799.00.

Daisy Jane L.
Daisy Jane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good however strange clicking noise on back wheel

We bought this pram prior to our daughter arriving in December 2018 from baby bunting. The pram has lots of room and the bassinet feature is good. I love the different reclines and my daughter loves sitting up as she is at a curious stage (6mo). It’s not hard to assemble and use esp for first time users. However recently about 2 weeks ago one of the back wheel has been making a strange noise and I am not sure how to fix it. It’s just really disappointing that it started so good and now this wheel clicking sound which is quite loud and irritating.

Purchased in November 2018.

Perkinj
PerkinjSydney

Sticky wheel make it impossible to turn

At first this pram was perfect - it after a couple of uses the front wheel sticks and you can’t turn the pram without lifting it. I have only been using the pram for about 8 weeks and only in shopping centres. The only way to get the wheel to turn is to tap it. It’s also very difficult to open and one of the two leavers would also stick. Rang Steelcraft and was told to return to Baby Bunting where it was purchased. Will have to wait 3 weeks for the pram to be looked at. At least I have a loaner pram in the meantime, however I can’t use my capsule with it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Perkinj, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can follow up as to why this will take 3 weeks to be looked at. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Stephanie R
Stephanie R

Disappointed

Diana
DianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Light weight, nice design but not for me

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Savvi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

TRoz
TRozBrisbane

Have had it 17 months

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting for $349.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi TRoz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers