Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Micky Rathod
Micky RathodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Updated review, Horrible front wheel within 4 months BUT applying a bit of WD-40 (Tx Marks handyman) fixes the problem.

Purchased in November 2020 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Micky, thanks for your review update and we are so pleased to hear that your issues has been resolved. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kelly
Kelly

Suspension

Really good pram
Suspension isnt that good
My child is very comfortable
It has a lot a space for when ur shopping on your own
Has a lot of speace in the bassinet

Purchased in January 2020 for $519.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please email us on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sheren
SherenSydney, NSW

Good product

My son love the pram and it is very strong and steady. The space for storage is big and the security lock works properly. The sun shade was faulty at the first but it has been replaced. Pram size is pretty big so its quite unsuitable for crowded area/narrow gap isle

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $379.00.

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Sunshade

I like the Savvi. It handles well, my son is comfortable in it and it looks good. The only negative feedback is that the sunshade keeps flicking back which is very annoying.

Purchased in January 2019.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Steph P.
Steph P.Hunter Region, NSW

Love this stroller!

Absolutely love the frames convenient quickly fold/unfold. I use with compatible capsule and am amazed at how easy it is to use.
Negative: the bassinet liner discoloured before we even used it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

PIERES22
PIERES22sydney

Its ok

Its a good light pram and I use it occasionally with my little one when we are going or walks or short walkable appointments and it does work for me

Purchased in April 2019.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Support C.Steelcraft

All in one & easy to use

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Good T, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Honest Reviews
Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well priced, light, functional!

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $399.00.

Jacob
JacobPerth, WA

Love it

Such a good affordable pram, came with a capsule aswell and very adjustable and easy to work with, the pram feels a little cheap but not back for the price and adjustments it comes with.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jacob, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft
team.

Ezra
EzraMid North Coast, NSW

This pram is fantastic it’s so easy an light to push I can do it with one hand while I hold my daugh

I’m pretty satisfied with it on most terrains but it dose get a little bumpy on some surfaces like on rocky roads
I’m an satisfied with the suspension.
I think my daughter is pretty comfortable in there as she likes me to push her around to go to sleep.
The only problem I have with it is when I have it like the bassinet my daughter slides up and down in it if I’m walking up or down a hill

Amazing

Absolutely love my Savvi great price might be nice if there were a few more colour choices. Wish i could buy a snack tray for it when my daughter is older, but was told there isn't one

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Shaz, thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific and valuable feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Ctyy
Ctyybrisbane

Fantastic allrounder pram at an attractive price point!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ctyy, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and valuable feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers