Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Nita
NitaNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect all in 1 pram

Very satisfied, great on different terrains. My baby sleeps well in pram, light weight and easy to use! Great that’s it can be used for a newborn and a confident sitting toddler. Definitely recommend the purchase!

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Yes well the wheel problem simple thing it's called silicone spray

Purchased in February 2021 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Great simple and easy to use

Handy, easy to use. Easy to use on grass, and road, suspension also seems good. My child is comfortable and has plenty of growing room. Love being able to choose which way my child faces too.

Purchased in December 2018 for $469.00.

Emma F.
Emma F.

Great value and style

Great pram at an affordable price point.
We did break the main clasp and it was a little expensive to replace but the Customer Service Support was great to deal with.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Emma F. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to email us on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Shel
ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit

This pram is just amazing and goes without any doubt the best I have seen

Fits within my budget and looks very good. I would recommend this to others if they want a perfect fit

Kylie H.
Kylie H.Southwest, VIC

Perfect pram

Love how easy this pram moves and is so easy to push and is easy to store in the car.
Putting it together and packing it away is great and not complex and is light to carry

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Kellie Wenzel
Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The performance On different surfaces was easy to steer. The suspension is great and easy to fold away. The pram looks comfortable and my child was always happy sitting in the pram.

Purchased in March 2007.

Support C.Steelcraft

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best pram I have owned!

Easy to assemble, lightweight and easy to push!
I love this pram, my 12 year old loves to push it also, its lightweight enough for her to help disassemble and put into the boot for me. Love how the attachments for the capsule one with the pram so you don’t have to purchase extra. Bassinet is easy to convert to seat.
Can not recommend enough!

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kate, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

So easy to use and fits my big baby!

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $429.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taryn, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Safa
SafaSydney

Strider plus dual plus

Great product. I have dual strider plus pram. Good quality material. Easy to use. Easily adjustable with the baby position. Love this product. Worth to buy it.price is good with the product. Good for kids and mum. Have otherbseat for older one. You can put or take off other seat as 0er requirements.

LeahJ
LeahJSydney, NSW

Easy to use

We recently purchased this item. It appears to be good value for money, versatile and is easy to use. Lightweight, easy to carry and collapsible allowing easy transport - all features I was looking for. We like the various configurations. Storage is adequate for what I need (although not as much storage compared to some prams).

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi LeahJ. thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Dylan T Gramp
Dylan T GrampLOWER BARRINGTON

What a jewel of a stroller!!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dylan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Find out how Steelcraft Savvi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

It's a great budget stroller with all the convenience of a high end one

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Som, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bernie
BernieBOBS CREEK

It looks great!

This baby carriage, whenever I'm on the lawn, or on the way to the supermarket, I use it, and it gives me satisfaction, no other discomfort, it feels really good, and the baby is very happy on it.If you have a baby in your home, you can buy it safely. It's very convenient to carry and it's very easy to accept.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bernie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Aldrich
AldrichWILCHERRY

Baby's favorite

The baby's ability to adapt to different roads is particularly powerful. The comfort of the baby's stroller is known by the way it looks and enjoys. And it doesn't take much effort to push it. My overall feeling about the stroller is great and worth having for every baby!It is very light, and very strong, very reliable.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Aldrich, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers