Steelcraft Sonnet

Steelcraft Sonnet Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Evelyn W.

Evelyn W.asked

Does this cot meet the Australian standard AS/NZS 2195–1999, Folding cots—safety requirements

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Evelyn, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Sonnet portable cot complies to AS/NZS 2195:2010+Amendment No.1:2013+Amendment No.2:2015. kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Ciara R

Ciara Rasked

What are the dimensions of the cot when it is opened up?

Steve V

Steve Vasked

Just bought a Sonnet portal cot and wonder if you can buy any accessories for it?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Steve, thanks for your question. We don't have any accessories available for the Sonnet portable cot. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kiarne

Kiarneasked

How long would a baby be able to sleep in here? Could it be a month or two provided under 15kg limit?

Paul

I'm not an expert just a grandparent. If you can use a three cm thick piece of firm foam that is cut to fit the base of the cot then that would be comfortable enough for extended use. Remember to place the child towards the foot of the cot to avoid suffocation under the covers. Good Luck.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Ours is a Britax but the same I'm sure. Can I get a new mattress base/ cover for the cot please as ours as started to break up after many years of use.

Paul

I would look for a second hand cot with an acceptable matress.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Catherine, thank you for your question; please call our friendly customer service team on 1300 303 330 with the cat no. of your portacot and we can look into the spare parts you are after. many thanks, The Steelcraft Team :)

Iddabeff

Iddabeffasked

Could you please tell me assembled dimensions?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Iddabeff, thanks for your question. The approx. L: 1080mm x W: 810mm x H: 810mm, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Tricia40

Tricia40asked

Is it on wheels

Hi Tricia, the Sonnet doesn't include wheels, kind regards, Britax

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives