Steelcraft Strider Mini Signature

Steelcraft Strider Mini Signature

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

1 review
  • Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic pram

Great light weight pram with a massive basket. Have been using for 3 months with my 3rd child. I have only used it with the capsule so far but very impressed with our light and easy it is to manoeuvre.
The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because I haven’t used the seat yet. But when I practised I found it hard to move it up and down, however I’m sure with use this will become easier.

Purchased in April 2021 for $599.00.

Janayah
Janayahasked

Hi. We purchased the mini signature as we wanted something compact. However, this doesn’t come with the bassinet. Would purchasing a second hand bassinet for other strider models suit our frame or would we need to purchase adaptors? Would someone be able to include a list of other strider bassinets that would fit our frame if possible?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Janayah, thanks for your question. We have also received your email send to our au-support mail box which we will also respond to today. Only the current Click & Go Signature Bassinet is compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Mini. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Dannielle Pulford
Dannielle Pulfordasked

What are the differences between the Signature v5 and the strider mini please?

How tall is the seating space in the mini? I see it can hold 22kg, but will a 3 year old fit?
Thanks :)

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dannielle Pulford, thanks for your question. Please email your questions to au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with further information regarding differences between these products. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

EmilyAnneFTMasked

Recently brought this pram for upcoming baby (Due 1st of July) we brought the separate adaptors so we can use our Maxi cosi AP which we were told by baby bunting staff would be compatible - when we put it all together we noticed the capsules does jiggle around abit in the adaptors - is this normal or did we receive faulty ones? Thanks :)

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi EmilyAnneFTM, thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com and att this to Alyssia. Please include a short video of the capsule attached to the pram so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

EmilyAnneFTM

Just wanted to come back on here to say a massive thank you to the customer service department! Received a call within 30 minutes of sending a short video as advised above! No issues with the pram or adaptors, just being an over protective first time mum! I felt like Aylssia actually gave my concern some thought and looked into it properly/thoroughly which is rare in this day & age! Extremely happy with the customer service and my pram! Thanks again :)

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi EmilyAnneFTM, you're welcome :) thank you for reaching out to us. We wish you all the best for when bubs arrives and please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance. Kind regards, Alyssia.

See all Steelcraft Strider Mini Signature questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes