Suprisingly unexpected treasure

I'm now a proud mother of three and with each child I have had a different pram, considering this can turn into a pram with two seats I'm actually really disappointed that I didn't get it with my first two children since they were 18months apart, I had the bug donkey and honestly the quality itself of this pram is far superior to that of the donkey and the storage on this! Seriously I'm still shocked when I put things away as it seems like there is always more room, the only thing that frustrates me with this pram and it sounds so trivial, is that you seem to only be able to have one cup holder! Mind you the fact it comes with the cup holder totally blew my mind and I didn't have to buy it as an accessory which in my books is a bonus! I love how easily to maneuver this pram is, and all the amazing little touches they added, the handle having such a range of movement is amazing! The little lap handle for the kid which can come out one side and swivel out of your way is amazing in itself! Every pram I have had its been take that annoying handle off just so you can put your child inside the pram, which is annoying when your child is crying cause they are hungry and you have to take off the whole handle just to pick them up! Even the quality of fabric this pram is made of threw me for a loop it's surprisingly high quality for the price of this pram. And the little basket type holder that goes around the handle bars which yes you can only use it the way the picture is showing rather than with the handle bars as high or as low as you want it is a little disappointing. Honestly though I think this pram is amazing and we'll thought out for all the mothers and fathers and family members that plan to use it. Also the brake on this is actually sturdy rather than a lot of other prams I've tried the brake on which feels like cheap plastic that will snap with any force. Thank you

Purchased in August 2009 at Baby Bunting for $789.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Paige S. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and some valuable feedback on our new Steelcraft Strider Signature. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amazing stroller

It is an amazing pram. Built wise it is very sturdy and easy to use. It has a big compartment underneath which very useful if you are out for shopping or groceries. The only downside is it is very heavy weighing 14kgs.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Suitable for RunningNo
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and some valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Strider Signature stroller. If you require any assistance in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

The best pram I've ever bought!

This steelcraft strider signature is by far the best pram I have ever owned. I also purchased the signature bassinet to Go with it and my daughter's car seat capsule clips into this as well! Literally will never ever buy another pram. This will last until my daughter outgrows a pram in general. The bassinet is perfect from birth until the baby can sit/roll 100%. Then has the upright seat for the rest of the time your baby will be in a pram. It comes with a large rain cover. Hood. Fly cover. Padded support for the seat part if the pram. And also has a cup holder, and a thing thst goes where the handle is to push the pram so you can put your keys your phone or wallet or some of bubs stuff in it too. The basket is HUGE and can easily fit a full box of nappies under there and some extra stuff around it. The bassinet comes with boot cover which is awesome to use while bubs is in the bassinet. Keeps them safe and warm. Also has a thick mattress which is very girl6. Perfect for a baby as they need firmness for their back and neck support. Highly recommend this pram for everybody it also is so easy to push. If you need to walk up a hill or something it literally moves so smoothly. Bare minimum effort to get up the hill and the large wheels make for an easier smoother ride for bubs too

Purchased in May 2019 at Rent4keeps for $1,300.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi S.G, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we can assist with anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.