Steelcraft Virtu

Steelcraft Virtu

Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Lightest pram

Perfect pram, very light, and adjustable

Just wondering where abouts I can buy the capsule adaptors for this pram as they are sold separately and what capsule I need for them ?

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pram!!

This is the best pram i have ever brought! And i have brought so many different types.
I love that the weight goes up to 25kgs ! I can have my 4 year old special needs child in there when i dont have the baby with me.
I love that it can lay down.
Its so easy to move around.
Folds up and down small and perfect, if the seat you can decide to remove it or keep it attached.

Only thing that would make it a 10/10 would be a bigger hood, just for when the seat is layed back to basinett position, that the sun isnt shining in babies eyes, but thats not to important.

I give this pram a 9.9 out of 10 :)
I have already recommended this pram to everybody i know

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores.

Ree N.
Ree N.South Australia

Best Pram I Have Ever Purchased

Absolutely love this pram. It’s nice and smooth to push and easy to steer and fold up. I also really like the generously large storage basket underneath. So glad I bought it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for $330.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Virtu compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

MichWalker
MichWalkerSydney, NSW

Clever all in one stroller with bassinet seat

Bought it from Bigw for $329, last week, and so far I'm loving it. The bassinet mode is a great addition, easy to switch between seat to bassinet and back again. The lining of the seat is very soft and well padded. The basket is really big, I looked at quite a few strollers and this seemed to have one of the biggest and easiest to access. The shade hood covers the seat well and offers plenty of protection from the sun. So far I'm very happy.

Britax
Support C.Britax

Rochelle 93
Rochelle 93asked

Hi I've just bought this pram, love everything about it but just wondering where can I get a rain/storm cover for it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rochelle 93, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alisha C.
Alisha C.asked

Where can I get the adaptors for a Britax unity capsule to fit my Steelcraft virtu pram

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alisha C, thanks for your question. As per our recent response to you on email, you will need to contact customer service on 1300 303 330 to purchase this part. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.asked

Where i can get this type of pram for now ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Thanks for your question. This pram is exclusive to Big W. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.

Is it still available or in stock ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Please contact consumer support on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage