Steelcraft Virtu

Steelcraft Virtu

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

Lightest pram

Perfect pram, very light, and adjustable

Just wondering where abouts I can buy the capsule adaptors for this pram as they are sold separately and what capsule I need for them ?

Rochelle 93
    Rochelle 93asked

Hi I've just bought this pram, love everything about it but just wondering where can I get a rain/storm cover for it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rochelle 93, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alisha C.
    Alisha C.asked

Where can I get the adaptors for a Britax unity capsule to fit my Steelcraft virtu pram

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alisha C, thanks for your question. As per our recent response to you on email, you will need to contact customer service on 1300 303 330 to purchase this part. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.asked

Where i can get this type of pram for now ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Thanks for your question. This pram is exclusive to Big W. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.

Is it still available or in stock ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Please contact consumer support on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
    Seating TypeSingle
    Convertible Yes
    Suitable Age0+ months
    Max User Weight 20 kg
    Seat OrientationReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage