Steelcraft Virtu

Steelcraft Virtu

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pram!!

This is the best pram i have ever brought! And i have brought so many different types.
I love that the weight goes up to 25kgs ! I can have my 4 year old special needs child in there when i dont have the baby with me.
I love that it can lay down.
Its so easy to move around.
Folds up and down small and perfect, if the seat you can decide to remove it or keep it attached.

Only thing that would make it a 10/10 would be a bigger hood, just for when the seat is layed back to basinett position, that the sun isnt shining in babies eyes, but thats not to important.

I give this pram a 9.9 out of 10 :)
I have already recommended this pram to everybody i know

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores.

Safety
Suitable for Running Yes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Rochelle 93
Rochelle 93asked

Hi I've just bought this pram, love everything about it but just wondering where can I get a rain/storm cover for it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rochelle 93, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alisha C.
Alisha C.asked

Where can I get the adaptors for a Britax unity capsule to fit my Steelcraft virtu pram

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alisha C, thanks for your question. As per our recent response to you on email, you will need to contact customer service on 1300 303 330 to purchase this part. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.asked

Where i can get this type of pram for now ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Thanks for your question. This pram is exclusive to Big W. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syari M.

Is it still available or in stock ??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syari M. Please contact consumer support on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage