Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Customer Service

Contacted Jay regarding a quote for a new build and he was very helpful. I had the quote that afternoon, he even followed up on amended quote after some design changes. Will use again

Brodie.
Brodie.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good service

After having great difficulty in finding someone to quote on only two small residential windows, Jay was very helpful with providing a quick turnaround with a very reasonable quote. Jay even took the time out to speak with my builder. Will use again with upcoming projects.

Other Home Renovators

Great Customer Service

I contacted Jay regarding a Timber Sliding Door and after going over the requirements, I had a quote within a couple of hours. Jay answered my follow up questions regarding some options promptly.
Will not hesitate in using again in future.

Peter
PeterGungahlin 2912, ACT

Client relations abysmal

Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar ACT, Queanbeyan compares to other Home Renovators

Mark
MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service from Jay Robinson

It is very good to see that a small client like me is important to a large company like Stegbar. I guess that is how they got to be a big sector leading company. I am a home owner project managing a renovation for the first time. Jay helped me with all I needed to know to choose the right options and schedule my windows in good time for the build. Questions were dealt with quickly and answers were clear. Thanks

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar
Jen R
Jen RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service and a good product

Friendly prompt and efficient service. Always delivers on time and the quality is very good.We run a building and construction business and are return customers , so that's a good sign!

Stegbar