Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
VPatterson
VPattersonNew South Wales

Helpful service and great product

Great service from kotara store,super helpful with great knowledge on products. Product is great, have replaced all windows in existing building with these windows,and will definitely be using them for the extension renovations.

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar
Tiff R.
Tiff R.Hunter Region, NSW

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Purchased a new front door from Stegbar Kotara, I had no clue on what to expect or what I needed to know. Ben Smyth went above an beyond with his customer service from start through to installation. Explaining what option and choices I had, product details and the installation process. I even had a follow up call after we arranged installation to ensure I was happy with the product. His communication was clear and consistent throughout the whole experience. I would highly recommend Stegbar products and service!

Stegbar