Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great team always very helpful

We use you guys quiet frequently and the service is second to none. The team at moorebank have alway been very informative and help out even for the smallest of screen parts required . Charlene is great

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

It is perfect!

We had a Galleria wardrobe built by Stegbar. From the initial design and measure by Ferno to the final installation, we could not be happier. The whole process was so easy. The wardrobe Itself is of a high quality and is just perfect for the space and works really well for our needs. Ferno is very professional and helped us to design a wardrobe that really maximised the space. We were so surprised with the finished product and are so glad we chose Stegbar. The whole process was completed in a timely manner. We highly recommend Ferno and thank him for his help and expertise in creating the perfect wardrobe for us.

Virginia N.
Virginia N.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product and customer service

Thanks to Marcelo and the team at Moorebank for the seamless quote- installation. The team was friendly, professional and offered great advice. We are so happy with our shower screen

Susan Fischer
Susan FischerIllawarra, NSW

Very organised product

The customer service from inquiry to installing of product was excellent.The office communicated with times and also date of install.
Product is as was emailed with quote.Follow up after finished was also excellent

Nik
NikSydney, NSW

Stegbar Moorebank Amazing Customer Service Darren Toulom

I'm writing this review on Darren Toulom who is my shower screens and Wardrobe Representive . His professional nature and attention to detail is everything I would want in my consultant. No task is ever to much trouble, The way he conducts his business is by creating lasting relationships through his results driven nature and being accessible even after hours he takes my call. When you see him onsite he goes through any potential issues so when its time for installation stage it is a smooth process. He is the Rep I would recommend to all of my friends and family as his a great representation of the brand.

Stegbar Moorebank

Great service and great at what they do. Helped me out with a rare range product.
Tried 3 other shower glass companies and no one helped me unless I had to purchase whole shower screen.

Wazza
Wazza

Professional Design and Consulting

My wife and I were very impress with professional approach and consulting on our Wardrobes and Shower Screens for our home. Natalie and Robbie presented a fantastic design and offered ideas outside the nine -dots. We would have not trouble recommending Stegbar Moorebank and Taren Point who is looking for a exceptional design which will suit our lifestyle.

Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We were very impressed with the professional nature and knowledge Robbie had when he came to our home to quote us on a new wardrobe and shower screen. We will be using Stegbar's service in the near future for this reason and the peace of mind that Stegbar have been in the industry for a long time.

Stiletto Homes
Stiletto HomesIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service with Carla and the Crew

Our business has dealt with Carla from Stegbar for wardrobes for over ten years. We highly recommend Carla and her team for their great service, attention to detail and their 'can do' attitude, we can't speak highly enough of them. Carla is a pleasure to work with and is a credit to Stegbar

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service with Marcelo!

We have dealt with Marcelo twice to order wardrobes for our home.
His friendly, positive attitude has meant the buying process has been easy and enjoyable.
We would not hesitate to recommend Marcelo and Stegbar wardrobes. Thank you.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Stegbar shower screens have a great product and customer service.

I have dealt with Stegbar (shower screens) for many years and have they have great customer service and knowledge.
The representative Darren Connell has always been a great help with any site issues.
Highly recommend and a great product

Working Relationship!

Our Company has dealt with Stegbar for a number of years and the main reason for this is the outstanding service we continue to receive from Carla! It's always an absolute pleasure working with her and she is a great asset to your company!

Perfect service

Exceptional customer service from Darren Connell and Darci. Both are easy to work with!

I Would highly recommend stegbar with their quality products and service. Would not go any where else.

rob miller
rob millerSydney, NSW

working relationships

I have worked with all the Stegbar crowd now for more than ten years, and I cannot faulter there strive for achievement and getting works onsite ontime and providing quality products, great team to work with

Shaun G.
Shaun G.Sydney, NSW

Laundry Cabinetry

We had our Laundry Cabinetry done by the Stegbar Team at Moorebank. Great service throughout both during the design and installation stages. Shout out to Robbie who looked after us. Highly Recommend.