Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Rates and Fees

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service - Alison Reid

We submitted our plans to Alison Reid and the customer service I received was above and beyond. Alison provided essential information that was not obvious to us. Thank you Alison because you have been a gem and I hope to deal with you again.

Col
ColSydney, NSW

Amazing product and service

I am over the moon with my two new dressing rooms/ wardrobes.
Natalie at Taren Point store was outstanding! From the start of the experience Natalie was very professional, warm, friendly and product savy. She went above and beyond to please us and make the experience stress free.
Andrew, who installed the robes, also was outstanding! He was also very professional, thorough, and ensured that every detail was completed to perfection.
Thank you Stebar Taren Point!

johnfava
johnfavaSydney, NSW

Walk in Wardrobes

I had a Walk in Wardrobe built and me and my wife are very happy with the quality and finish.
Marcelo our sales and service contact and Anthony the installer were very helpful and easy to deal with. Thank you gents.
John

Wayne G.
Wayne G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate customer service experience

Roslyn, Alison and all the team at Taren Point were fantastic from the beginning with product selection, price and after sales service going up and above expectations. If you need aluminium doors and windows don't waste your time going anywhere else getting prices go straight to Stegbar where you will receive customer service like it should be.

Fantastic customer service

I would like to say Roslyn and Allison from the Tarren Point store went above and beyond to help us out with our enquires . Cannot thank them enough . Great customer service .

Robert GrantSydney, NSW

No appearance of sales person

We were ready to install new sliding doors went into Taren Point show room spoke with sales lady about sliding doors. We left details and we were told a salesperson would contact and arrange messure and quote never turned up or contacted

Robert Grant

Thanks anyway when your company did not contact I have got a builder to put new doors in.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Shower screen installed by Eddie Gualterio and James

I ordered a shower screen from Stegbar, my old 19 year old Stegbar screen was taken out and my new screen was installed by Eddie and James. There was a problem where one part was faulty so they had to come back the following day to finish installation. Eddie kept in contact and they were very professional and cleaned up any mess.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Reviewing Marcello's visit and quote

Marcello was great - positive and flexible and gave me some good advice about my kitchen. The only issue I had was that the quote was a lot more than I expected.

Job Satisfaction

Nora
NoraSydney, NSW

Great service - Taren Point

Natalie and Alison are fantastic.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Extremely friendly and happy to take time to explain
Definitely recommend the team at Taren Point. Were able to answer all my queries and took the time to explain.

Natalie - The Wardrobe Queen

Just been in to see Natalie @ Taren point to discuss new wardrobes for our home.

WOW!!

what an amazing experience. Super friendly, super knowledgeable, super eager to help us get the wardrobes of our dreams.

Pricing was also excellent.

Highly recommend you see Natalie if you want excellent service and great wardrobes.

JCH
JCHSydney, NSW

A M A Z I N G ! ! !

Marie M.
Marie M.Sydney, NSW

Really happy

The Taren Point team have done a great job adapting to our changing brief and delivering as quickly as they could. They've been responsive and incredibly helpful with our two wardrobe orders. Thanks Natalie and Marcello. We have so much more (organised) space! Your installer Nick executed professionally and worked tirelessly to have the wardrobes installed as quickly as possible.
So much more room for my shoes now.

Find out how Stegbar NSW, Taren Point compares to other Home Renovators

AMAZING SERVICE - Thank YOU Alison...!!

I wanted to mentioned how happy I was with the service & assistance that I was given by Alison - AMAZING..!!...Very Happy...!!... I can be very fussy, but nothing was a problem...have been served by Alison more than a year ago and had the same experience - very happy and GREAT TO SEE....Thanks Alison...

Awesome service Thanks Natalie

I needed a couple of parts for My Stegbar showerscreen and had just about given up, but Natalie at Taren Point had just the parts and was amazing with her service and had the patience to track down the parts required. Thanks Natalie, saved me buying a whole new shower screen.

Job Satisfaction
Lee
Lee

Stegbar Great Product, Service & Installation

Stegbar Stacker Doors, the service has been great, the staff so helpful.
Installation done by Ben & Brodie was excellent. Have used Stegbar previously, and never been disappointed, happy we chose Stegbar.