Stegbar QLD

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Luna C.
Luna C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great window supplier even better sales rep

Russell Cornish is one of the best Reps we have dealt with in 20 years of Building, good windows and doors, great service and straight up and down no bull$h%T when it comes to lead times, pricing and any maintenance.
Highly recommend you talk to Russell if you need glazing.

Jennifer Wilson
Jennifer WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great professional and Prompt service and communication.

Although I had a small job there has been some extra call outs and changes made to measurements. Stegbar has been great with the changes and have been most patient. The rep Daniel Joyce is very professional and the young man who came out after him to measure was very professional as well. All of the delays are from my end.

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great doors. Shame about the Brio retractable screens.

I would give Stegbar bifold doors a four or five star review but unfortunately they also supplied us with Brio retractable fly screens. They are expensive, look good but a completely useless product. The screens blow inwards in the slightest breeze. The doors also slowly separate in the wind. After a lot of emails Stegbar eventually replaced both doors. New ones did the same. Do yourself a favour and get another brand.

Great service and prompt response times

We are pleased with the level of service and timely responses for queries and orders we have placed to date. Our rep, Daniel Joyce has helped facilitate our requirements and we look forward working with Stegbar for future projects.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Steve Guymur was great with helping us understand the requirements for two new shower screens and a mirror. He has in-depth knowledge of the Stegbar products and has many handy tips to save time and money.

Antonio Mercuri
Antonio MercuriSouth East Queensland, QLD

On point - effective and friendly.

Highly recommend Daniel Joyce from Stegbar.
Was on-time, effective and great to get along with.
We got doors and windows.
Have used them and will use them again.
Cheers Stegbar

Antonio

Sales person Daniel extremely friendly helpful and informative Happy to deal with him.

Cale
CaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish!

Nella from Stegbar did a great job, the whole process of supplying new doors and windows was very easy. The deliveries were on time as promised. I highly recommend Stegbar Bundall. Thanks.

JM Building
JM Building South East Queensland, QLD

Quoting

Appreciate Daniel form Bundall. He is always eager to please with a great positive customer service vibe.
Quoting is always a quick turn around with prompt availability for client meetings and measures.

Craig
CraigRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wardrobes - How not to install and finish a robe in someone's home!

• +2Thumbnail
Alain
AlainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my first order.

I’m very happy with the quality of the awning windows on my first order. Thanks to Nella and also to the crew at the factory for their help. I’ll be putting my second order in this week.

Alana W.
Alana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly professional service A+

Daniel is bar far one of the most professional and friendly sales people I have dealt with on the Gold Coast. His goes above and beyond with his timely service, doesn't leave a stone unturned and is always so prompt with his quotes.

Find out how Stegbar QLD compares to other Home Renovators

Easy to deal with, professional service, prompt and friendly. I asked for feedback and assistance which I was promptly provided thanks again Daniel. I even asked for feedback on creative direction which was great.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

very very helpful

Had the pleasure of dealing with Nella who is more than helpful .Everything I asked for was never a challenge for her . Constant follow up and even co-ordinated my special requests for delivery

Nisha
NishaBrisbane

Replacing all windows in the house

I selected Stegbar for the job, based on cost and quality of their product. The installation was done by Sam and Marty in one day. Excellent workmanship. Thank you team.