Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

EXCELLENT SERVICE

A big thank you to Daniel Joyce at Stegbar for getting my quote done in record time, would recommend
to anyone to deal with such a professional company/sales rep, a big thank You

Lauren Moroney
Lauren MoroneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

Thanks to Daniel Joyce at Stegbar we had an extremely smooth transaction right from our initial enquiry through installation (twice now and about to place our third order). The product itself is of the highest quality but so is the service. I don't think I even had to ever wait more than a few hours tops for a return email response every single time I made contact. After renovating our whole home and dealing with many different tradespeople and services, Stegbar well outshone any other and we would like to say a massive thank you to you Daniel. Extremely fantastic service.

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service!!!

Jennifer Wilson
Jennifer WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great professional and Prompt service and communication.

Although I had a small job there has been some extra call outs and changes made to measurements. Stegbar has been great with the changes and have been most patient. The rep Daniel Joyce is very professional and the young man who came out after him to measure was very professional as well. All of the delays are from my end.

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great doors. Shame about the Brio retractable screens.

I would give Stegbar bifold doors a four or five star review but unfortunately they also supplied us with Brio retractable fly screens. They are expensive, look good but a completely useless product. The screens blow inwards in the slightest breeze. The doors also slowly separate in the wind. After a lot of emails Stegbar eventually replaced both doors. New ones did the same. Do yourself a favour and get another brand.

Great service and prompt response times

We are pleased with the level of service and timely responses for queries and orders we have placed to date. Our rep, Daniel Joyce has helped facilitate our requirements and we look forward working with Stegbar for future projects.

Antonio Mercuri
Antonio MercuriSouth East Queensland, QLD

On point - effective and friendly.

Highly recommend Daniel Joyce from Stegbar.
Was on-time, effective and great to get along with.
We got doors and windows.
Have used them and will use them again.
Cheers Stegbar

Antonio

Sales person Daniel extremely friendly helpful and informative Happy to deal with him.

Cale
CaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish!

Nella from Stegbar did a great job, the whole process of supplying new doors and windows was very easy. The deliveries were on time as promised. I highly recommend Stegbar Bundall. Thanks.

JM Building
JM Building South East Queensland, QLD

Quoting

Appreciate Daniel form Bundall. He is always eager to please with a great positive customer service vibe.
Quoting is always a quick turn around with prompt availability for client meetings and measures.

Craig
CraigRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wardrobes - How not to install and finish a robe in someone's home!

• +2Thumbnail
Alain
AlainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my first order.

I’m very happy with the quality of the awning windows on my first order. Thanks to Nella and also to the crew at the factory for their help. I’ll be putting my second order in this week.

Alana W.
Alana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly professional service A+

Daniel is bar far one of the most professional and friendly sales people I have dealt with on the Gold Coast. His goes above and beyond with his timely service, doesn't leave a stone unturned and is always so prompt with his quotes.

Easy to deal with, professional service, prompt and friendly. I asked for feedback and assistance which I was promptly provided thanks again Daniel. I even asked for feedback on creative direction which was great.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

very very helpful

Had the pleasure of dealing with Nella who is more than helpful .Everything I asked for was never a challenge for her . Constant follow up and even co-ordinated my special requests for delivery