Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Antonio Mercuri
Antonio MercuriSouth East Queensland, QLD

On point - effective and friendly.

Highly recommend Daniel Joyce from Stegbar.
Was on-time, effective and great to get along with.
We got doors and windows.
Have used them and will use them again.
Cheers Stegbar

Antonio

Sales person Daniel extremely friendly helpful and informative Happy to deal with him.

Cale
CaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish!

Nella from Stegbar did a great job, the whole process of supplying new doors and windows was very easy. The deliveries were on time as promised. I highly recommend Stegbar Bundall. Thanks.

JM Building
JM Building South East Queensland, QLD

Quoting

Appreciate Daniel form Bundall. He is always eager to please with a great positive customer service vibe.
Quoting is always a quick turn around with prompt availability for client meetings and measures.

Craig
CraigRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wardrobes - How not to install and finish a robe in someone's home!

• +2Thumbnail
Alain
AlainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my first order.

I’m very happy with the quality of the awning windows on my first order. Thanks to Nella and also to the crew at the factory for their help. I’ll be putting my second order in this week.

Alana W.
Alana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly professional service A+

Daniel is bar far one of the most professional and friendly sales people I have dealt with on the Gold Coast. His goes above and beyond with his timely service, doesn't leave a stone unturned and is always so prompt with his quotes.

Easy to deal with, professional service, prompt and friendly. I asked for feedback and assistance which I was promptly provided thanks again Daniel. I even asked for feedback on creative direction which was great.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

very very helpful

Had the pleasure of dealing with Nella who is more than helpful .Everything I asked for was never a challenge for her . Constant follow up and even co-ordinated my special requests for delivery

Graeme J.
Graeme J.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Professional

Daniel was a pleasure to deal with. He arrived at the scheduled time and provided professional advice and cost effective solutions. He also provided great follow up and friendly service

Wayne
Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Once again, 'professional' is Daniel's middle name.

We took Daniel's advice before, and had an excellent outcome with our new bi-folds, so here we go again quoting on replacing more doors and windows. We've recommended Daniel/Stegbar to our friends.

Other Home Renovators

Excellent service from start to finish.

The service from each team member that has quoted, delivered and installed for us has been outstanding. We've just placed our third order in 3 years with Stegbar and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Excellent service

From the initial contact by phone the service provided by Daniel was (5) star. His prompt response to my request for quote and subsequent measurement and professional advise on options was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Stegbar, in particular Daniel to anyone looking for a professional job.

Wonderful.

Daniel has been very informative and very pleasant. Very on the ball. I am looking forward to a smooth installation of two doors from Stegbar. I would recommend Stegbar to my friends. Especially Daniel for his manner.

Great prompt service

I had a call from Daniel on the same day as my inquiry and he followed up with and appointment at my home within 2 days. Daniel was very informative and explained the service Stegbar could provide which was a lot more that I expected. I was very impressed.