Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (108)

Greg and Kerry
Greg and KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our new windows and sliding door

We are very happy with the service and timely manner with the installation and communication. Our new windows and sliding door have made a huge difference to our house.
The installers we very professional and friendly. Daniels quote was very reasonable and was very helpful. Marina and Sam turned up on time

Chris
Chris

Very Prompt Service

Daniel can out to do a quote at time to suit us and faced with some installation issues he explained the challenges to us in clear way and we had quote in 24 hrs

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect in every way

It is wonderful to find a company that so professional and well organized Nella Fitzpatrick helped us and was a pleasure to work with her I would definitely would recommend Stegbar to my friends when renovating.windows and doors . The order was delivered on time and everything ran smoothly for my installation

Estimator Brioni

Brioni was professional, prompt and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble
Stegbar have supplied most products for our renovation and very happy with all aspects of this company to date.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected. Can't wait till the next one.

Exactly what we hoped for. Daniel coming out to quote, gave us options & what would work best. Delivery on time with a phone call one hour before. Installed by Martin was perfect. Till the next time.

Ebony
EbonyNorthern Region, NSW

5 star Service

Nella Fitzpatrick has helped us for some years now on many different projects and she is so wonderfully helpful and knowledgable. I have recommended many friends to Stegbar and to ask for her directly when looking for windows/ doors etc.
Absolutely 5 star!

Noreen
NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheaper than I thought for such a big well-known supplier

Very professional service, arrived early, prompt communication, including on-site visit and a quote in a couple of hours. Was actually thinking while Daniel was here if there is anything else upcoming that I could get Stegbar to do.

Good builder service

Daniel was quick turnaround on the quote for supply of windows and doors on a retro-fit product. Emails were responded to quickly and all questions were answered very professionally. Pricing was also most competitive.

Excellent Customer Service

I recently visited the Bundall Showroom and then purchased some products through Nella Fitzpatrick. I found Nella provided excellent service, professional manner and thorough in her details for my purchase. I would certainly purchase from Stegbar again.

Gea
GeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service

Daniel came to our house and advised us on options that would meet our requirements. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. The product was delivered and installed and was better than expected. Great price and product and exceptional service. Would definitely use them again.

Service was excellent.

Nella assisted me with my request, knowing she would be on leave when it was delivered she contacted me before her leave and then after she returned to work. Excellent

Karen M.
Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Quality and Service

I removed my garage doors and made a granny flat in the garage. Stegbar and Daniel did an amazing job on the sliding doors and knew exactly what I needed. Price was excellent for the product and service I received. I honestly could not rate them higher! Fantastic product, service and price.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Contacted them on Monday a rep ( briony) came Tuesday and was so helpful she ran us over all the new designs and frames as our old one was made in the 80s she was also very friendly and our doors are going in next week so we're very happy

The service was great

Dan was great and efficient he made follow up calls to see where it was at and after they did the job to make sure we where happy.very good the screens looks great and happy with price

Remo Lardelli
Remo LardelliRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect and fast after sales service.

Great after sales service by Peter Gallagher. After calling and telling him that one of the plastic wheels of our sliding wardrobe doors was damaged, he brought us a replacement within a day. Otherwise the 4 doors installed 3 years ago are working perfectly.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Nella from Stegbar has provided me with excellent customer service. Confirmed with me that I have provided her with the right dimension and prevented me from ordering my windows too big.
Thanks a lot.

Wendy Browne
Wendy BrowneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service!

Many thanks to Peter Gallagher for his great knowledge, excellent service and unlimited patience!
Looking forward to having our next Stegbar shower screen installed. If as good as the first one and all the new windows/ doors I am sure it will be fabulous!

Gerald B.
Gerald B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Showerscreen/mirror

The quality of service i received from Brioni can only be described as exceptional and professional. Nothing was a problem for her. The final product was just what i wanted and it looks fantastic with all thanks to her.

Kenneth B.
Kenneth B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good response times

Good service but the price led us elsewhere. Very friendly staff with good product knowledge. Previous purchases show this is a good quality product. Our rep made the process very easy.

Great modern look

The new black windows we ordered are vey modern and so easy to open and close. The black really suits the new kitchen and you can hardly notice the fly screens.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and amazing product

Having decided on Stegbar to replace my window, I received excellent support from Daniel, Kelly & Martin, with excellent communication; all aspects of the quotation & installation explained. Daniel and Martin always rang me to arrange a time, either for the initial quotation and the installation of the window and both were on time, could not fault them. Daniel Kelly & Martin should be commended for their professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending the product. Will use again.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

A big thank you to Nella from Bundall. Excellent communication and service. The products were always delivered before and on time with excellent quality. Nella has been a pleasure to dealing am looking forward to working with her again on the next project

Steven
StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and support

Great product from Stegbar (Louvre windows) ,great support from Daniel and the support network, great communication, any small issues always ironed out quickly. No hesitation in recommending the product.
Will use again.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Ongoing excellent customer service from Peter Gallagher (Northern Rivers NSW)

Despite the recent closure of Stegbar's Ballina shopfront, we were still able to arrange (via the Bundall shopfront) for Peter Gallagher to visit our property to quote our third set of mirror doors. Peter also quoted on two other sets of doors at our previous property. Professional as always and paying great attention to detail. We are pleased to maintain our link with Peter and look forward to another set of high quality doors being installed in coming weeks.

Service fantastic

Daniel was very professional, great with communication and very efficient. He arranged a site meeting asap and provided a quotation promptly . He knew what he was talking about. We would definitely recommend him to others.