Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (108)

Excellent customer service!

Just need to mention I had great customer service at Stegbar in Bundall recently. Nella was so helpful and knowledgeable, she listens to your needs and delivers the outcomes and all with a friendly smile. Thank you and highly recommend!

Perfect

Great and fast communication whenever issue or requests arises, Daniel is the one I have recommended to my colleagues to contact when they need the window jobs to be done:)

Other Home Renovators

Peter G K.
Peter G K.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and competent

An easy end to end process, from initial sales enquiry to installation. The only small issue was the window flyscreen fitment - would be much smoother if Stegbar handled this as part of the total process rather than leaving it to a third party contractor.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Daniel was very helpful in helping me with renovations on an older home. The service was very good and has made a huge improvement. I will definitely be using Stegbar again in the future and would not hesitate in recommending them.

Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar QLD, Bundall compares to other Home Renovators

excellent products and service

Extremely happy with the service from Daniel in sales through to the amazing install guys Martin and Sam. We have used Stegbar twice for our commercial property and can't recommend them enough.

Mel
Mel

Excellent Customer Service - Nella Fitzpatrick

We have ordered Product from Nella at the Bundall showroom on numerous occasions over the years. She is always very quick to get back to us with a quote and nothing is ever a problem! Stegbar is blessed to have such an amazing member on their team! Thank you Nella!
Clinton and Melanie

PhilOD
PhilODSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should have done this earlier!

Its hard to describe how happy we are with our new Grange Semi Frameless shower screen, Lisa from Stegbar Bundall was simply fabulous to deal with, nothing was too much trouble and everything went as per the plan. Brioni the rep was punctual, knowledgeable and polite and the installer was also great to deal with, on time and did a very neat/professional installation. Overall it was a perfect solution to our needs and a great example of how Stegbar "hit it out of the park" at every touch point.

Service From Bundall

I would like Stegbar management to note that Mrs Nella Fitzpatrick's customer focus and work ethic has been exemplary. On numerous occasions she has gone out of her way to provide an excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble for Nella. She is always caring, willing and genuinely engaged in the customer's needs. She is unfailingly positive, cheerful and helpful. I cannot recommend an employee more highly. Bryan Phillips

Other Home Renovators