Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)
Mark
Mark

Why we chose Stegbar

We chose Stegbar because we want professionals working for us not just anyone. Daniel came out to quote and was not only on time but early, he was ready to do business and was clearly well trained and knew exactly what he was talking about. To point out details on things we hadn't thought about and to give us other options in case we hadn't seen it elsewhere was a real plus. When you are handing over your hard-earned money you want it to go to someone you can trust with it and we know we've picked the right team.

Michele
MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service with our sales rep

A Big shout out to our sales rep Daniel for his prompt customer service. Daneil came to give us a quote on changing over all living room and kitchen windows. With his experience, he came up with ideas that we never thought of doing. With this we have created a different modern atmosphere to our old 80's home which I'm sure has added a lot more value to our home.

Richard
Richard

Great Service from Stegbar

We were happy with the service Nella Fitzpatrick gave us and we are delighted with the finished products. We had a problem with one item missing from the delivery but Nella followed up and organised to get the item to us.

P. Rizzo
P. Rizzo

great service and awesome communication

I found the on line service very easy to use and efficient. The follow up email communications were great. The product when it delivered wa what I expected and the pricing was very competitive.

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, and Better Service

The crew at Stegbar were amazing. We have used them twice over the past 12 months for our home extension/renovation and they helped us out with everything we needed. Their product is second to none, with delivery on time.

Chris Sinclair
Chris SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Stegbar is set high

A big thanks to Daniel who came out to give us our quote for Doors and Windows, Dan was quick, thorough and the professtional advise we recieved from him has left us with fixtures better than we hoped for, we appreciate Dan Adviseing us and not trying to push the sale,we will be placing a order soon.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick prompt service!

Really good service, and prompt response with a quote. Price also seemed quite reasonable. Stegbar was the only 1 of 4 vendors that we contacted who got back to us. Would likely recommend to friends or others that needed similar work done.

Dena
DenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Daniel for the quotation, very rapid service and follow up. Always available if I need some extra advice. Looking forward to my new bi fold door in the near future.

EGC Building pty Ltd
EGC Building pty LtdSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Daniel from stegbar always returns my calls and gets the quotes back to me promptly. product is always excellent and delivered on schedule. A very professional firm to deal with, my go to window and door suppliers.

Thanks Dan,

Simon Green EGC Building P/L

karen
karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks amazing

Martin the installer was an absolute delight. Can’t believe how great it looks. Wonderful service. Fabulous product. Thank you Stegbar for you total professionalism. Couldn’t be happier with the result

Andrew Mole
Andrew MoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Nella at Stegbar Bundall has been more than helpful throughout our window ordering process, made changes promptly and effectively and always had good advice.
Pleasure to deal with and will be using Stegbar for all projects going forward.

Regards

Andrew Mole

Jennifer
JenniferPymble

Awesome service

My husband and I went into Stegbar to get an idea's for replacing our doors. Nella was amazing and so informative. She sent the quote through really quickly and followed me up. In my experience it is rare to get great customer service. Nella is an exception to this. I would recommend Stegbar. Thanks Nella

Michael H
Michael H

Exceptional Customer Service

I have been impressed so far with the customer service of all levels from Sales to the team at Installations. After I made contact to have my doors replaced the level of service has been prompt, detailed and informative. The team work together cohesively to provide me with all the information I need relating to the quotes, installation timeframes and easy instructions to make payment. They have also been flexible in my situation as I need them to work around other modifications I am currently doing to my premises. I'm looking forward to having the doors installed and finished. Have been impressed so far.

Hilary H.
Hilary H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Thanks so much to Nella from the Bundall Showroom - awesome customer service and my emails were always answered quickly and efficiently, often followed up with a phone call to check all received and understood. We contacted several other companies, some I am still waiting to hear back from (weeks after initial contact) and others took over a week to send me an initial quote.
Thanks for the great customer service!

New bi-fold door

We needed to have our broken (& ugly!) sliding door replaced. Daniel from Stegbar was extremely helpful in providing options & we decided on a bi-fold door which opens all the way & maximises the flow to our entertaining area. Stegbar managed the whole process and kept us informed of delivery and installation, all of which occurred on time. The installer was just brilliant and we now have a gorgeous new door which we absolutely love! Thank you Stegbar.

sharron ford
sharron fordSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product and service

Fantastic service with our new house requirements. Delivered on time and screens were delivered before the scheduled date. Product is great, and the follow up from our representative has been much appreciated

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stegbar made for an easy and very efficient process

Daniel is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy who was very helpful when it came to making changes required.
My experience with Stegbar has been nothing short of positive and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Great product both price and quality

I use stegbar windows for all our homes build. The range works for smaller first home to larger 2M builds. We have never had any issues with quality or service.

Stuart
StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality product

The service that Daniel gave was fast friendly and efficient.
He is extremely knowledgeable about all of the stegbar range and offered great service.
The quality of the doors and windows from stegbar is fantastic.

Greg and Kerry
Greg and KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our new windows and sliding door

We are very happy with the service and timely manner with the installation and communication. Our new windows and sliding door have made a huge difference to our house.
The installers we very professional and friendly. Daniels quote was very reasonable and was very helpful. Marina and Sam turned up on time

Chris
Chris

Very Prompt Service

Daniel can out to do a quote at time to suit us and faced with some installation issues he explained the challenges to us in clear way and we had quote in 24 hrs

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect in every way

It is wonderful to find a company that so professional and well organized Nella Fitzpatrick helped us and was a pleasure to work with her I would definitely would recommend Stegbar to my friends when renovating.windows and doors . The order was delivered on time and everything ran smoothly for my installation

Estimator Brioni

Brioni was professional, prompt and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble
Stegbar have supplied most products for our renovation and very happy with all aspects of this company to date.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected. Can't wait till the next one.

Exactly what we hoped for. Daniel coming out to quote, gave us options & what would work best. Delivery on time with a phone call one hour before. Installed by Martin was perfect. Till the next time.

Ebony
EbonyNorthern Region, NSW

5 star Service

Nella Fitzpatrick has helped us for some years now on many different projects and she is so wonderfully helpful and knowledgable. I have recommended many friends to Stegbar and to ask for her directly when looking for windows/ doors etc.
Absolutely 5 star!