Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)
Noreen
NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheaper than I thought for such a big well-known supplier

Very professional service, arrived early, prompt communication, including on-site visit and a quote in a couple of hours. Was actually thinking while Daniel was here if there is anything else upcoming that I could get Stegbar to do.

Good builder service

Daniel was quick turnaround on the quote for supply of windows and doors on a retro-fit product. Emails were responded to quickly and all questions were answered very professionally. Pricing was also most competitive.

Excellent Customer Service

I recently visited the Bundall Showroom and then purchased some products through Nella Fitzpatrick. I found Nella provided excellent service, professional manner and thorough in her details for my purchase. I would certainly purchase from Stegbar again.

Gea
GeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service

Daniel came to our house and advised us on options that would meet our requirements. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. The product was delivered and installed and was better than expected. Great price and product and exceptional service. Would definitely use them again.

Service was excellent.

Nella assisted me with my request, knowing she would be on leave when it was delivered she contacted me before her leave and then after she returned to work. Excellent

Karen M.
Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Quality and Service

I removed my garage doors and made a granny flat in the garage. Stegbar and Daniel did an amazing job on the sliding doors and knew exactly what I needed. Price was excellent for the product and service I received. I honestly could not rate them higher! Fantastic product, service and price.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Contacted them on Monday a rep ( briony) came Tuesday and was so helpful she ran us over all the new designs and frames as our old one was made in the 80s she was also very friendly and our doors are going in next week so we're very happy

The service was great

Dan was great and efficient he made follow up calls to see where it was at and after they did the job to make sure we where happy.very good the screens looks great and happy with price

Remo Lardelli
Remo LardelliRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect and fast after sales service.

Great after sales service by Peter Gallagher. After calling and telling him that one of the plastic wheels of our sliding wardrobe doors was damaged, he brought us a replacement within a day. Otherwise the 4 doors installed 3 years ago are working perfectly.

Find out how Stegbar QLD, Bundall compares to other Home Renovators

Nella from Stegbar has provided me with excellent customer service. Confirmed with me that I have provided her with the right dimension and prevented me from ordering my windows too big.
Thanks a lot.

Wendy Browne
Wendy BrowneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service!

Many thanks to Peter Gallagher for his great knowledge, excellent service and unlimited patience!
Looking forward to having our next Stegbar shower screen installed. If as good as the first one and all the new windows/ doors I am sure it will be fabulous!

Gerald B.
Gerald B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Showerscreen/mirror

The quality of service i received from Brioni can only be described as exceptional and professional. Nothing was a problem for her. The final product was just what i wanted and it looks fantastic with all thanks to her.

Great modern look

The new black windows we ordered are vey modern and so easy to open and close. The black really suits the new kitchen and you can hardly notice the fly screens.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and amazing product

Having decided on Stegbar to replace my window, I received excellent support from Daniel, Kelly & Martin, with excellent communication; all aspects of the quotation & installation explained. Daniel and Martin always rang me to arrange a time, either for the initial quotation and the installation of the window and both were on time, could not fault them. Daniel Kelly & Martin should be commended for their professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending the product. Will use again.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

A big thank you to Nella from Bundall. Excellent communication and service. The products were always delivered before and on time with excellent quality. Nella has been a pleasure to dealing am looking forward to working with her again on the next project

Steven
StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and support

Great product from Stegbar (Louvre windows) ,great support from Daniel and the support network, great communication, any small issues always ironed out quickly. No hesitation in recommending the product.
Will use again.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Ongoing excellent customer service from Peter Gallagher (Northern Rivers NSW)

Despite the recent closure of Stegbar's Ballina shopfront, we were still able to arrange (via the Bundall shopfront) for Peter Gallagher to visit our property to quote our third set of mirror doors. Peter also quoted on two other sets of doors at our previous property. Professional as always and paying great attention to detail. We are pleased to maintain our link with Peter and look forward to another set of high quality doors being installed in coming weeks.

Service fantastic

Daniel was very professional, great with communication and very efficient. He arranged a site meeting asap and provided a quotation promptly . He knew what he was talking about. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Excellent customer service!

Just need to mention I had great customer service at Stegbar in Bundall recently. Nella was so helpful and knowledgeable, she listens to your needs and delivers the outcomes and all with a friendly smile. Thank you and highly recommend!

Perfect

Great and fast communication whenever issue or requests arises, Daniel is the one I have recommended to my colleagues to contact when they need the window jobs to be done:)

excellent products and service

Extremely happy with the service from Daniel in sales through to the amazing install guys Martin and Sam. We have used Stegbar twice for our commercial property and can't recommend them enough.

Mel
Mel

Excellent Customer Service - Nella Fitzpatrick

We have ordered Product from Nella at the Bundall showroom on numerous occasions over the years. She is always very quick to get back to us with a quote and nothing is ever a problem! Stegbar is blessed to have such an amazing member on their team! Thank you Nella!
Clinton and Melanie

PhilOD
PhilODSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should have done this earlier!

Its hard to describe how happy we are with our new Grange Semi Frameless shower screen, Lisa from Stegbar Bundall was simply fabulous to deal with, nothing was too much trouble and everything went as per the plan. Brioni the rep was punctual, knowledgeable and polite and the installer was also great to deal with, on time and did a very neat/professional installation. Overall it was a perfect solution to our needs and a great example of how Stegbar "hit it out of the park" at every touch point.

Service From Bundall

I would like Stegbar management to note that Mrs Nella Fitzpatrick's customer focus and work ethic has been exemplary. On numerous occasions she has gone out of her way to provide an excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble for Nella. She is always caring, willing and genuinely engaged in the customer's needs. She is unfailingly positive, cheerful and helpful. I cannot recommend an employee more highly. Bryan Phillips