Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Stuart P
Stuart PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bi Fold Kitchen Window

Thank you and the team for a very professional install of the kitchen window on Friday.

Ben did a brilliant job and was courteous and very professional. He deserves his month off!!!

Also met Kelly who had to drop some gear to Ben Friday who was equally professional.

All communication from quote through to install was accurate and open. My wife and I have decided to install more sliding dorrs and windows as a direct result of the service and quality product provided

Ben Lowe
Ben LoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and pricing

I would like to thank Nella for her fantastic customer service today and helping me out with a quick production time for a servery window for my new kitchen. I had a window ordered through a well known local manufacturer and at the 11th hour they let me down. Nella was so understanding and helpful and I would highly recommend anyone to visit the Bundall showroom for all of there window needs. I will definitely be back for all of my future needs!

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product with Service to Match!

We requested a quote from Daniel for new windows to match a bi-fold door that we had installed approx 2 years previous by Stegbar. We thought the service was great and the product was also high quality.
We were very happy with the quote, paid deposit and started to organise installation with the installations team, they kept us updated with the order and organised the install date.
The installer was awesome, I couldn't fault his work or his attitude, spot on!
There was a mix up with a window however this was dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
I will not hesitate to use Stegbar for future projects.

Mark W
Mark W

Great service, very happy with new sliding doors

We were very impressed by the prompt and professional service of Nella from the Bundall office.
Also the additional updates confirming the delivery date were nice.
We installed the double glazed sliding door a week ago and are very happy with the product.
Can highly recommend Stegbar and their team.

great service

From start to finish the service was great and so was the value for money. I was not going to go
with Stegbar as I thought they would be expensive .I was wrong

Dave G.
Dave G.South East Queensland, QLD

Nella was the perfect mix of expertise and customer service at the Bundall office

I'm doing a home reno and needed just one stacking slider and one standard-sized window replaced. Not being a builder, Nella was extremely patient with me in explaining how to get the correct measurements. The end result was a perfect fit, delivered on the exact day and time she promised.
Thanks Nella ✌

Graham
GrahamDarling Downs, QLD

After Sales - Support Outstanding

Just a quick shout out to Lisa Deane from Stegbar Support.
I had a ten year old shower screen with a broken hinge. Lisa went out of her way to help me find the spare parts and send. I would have had to replace the whole screen otherwise without her help.

When I do replace the screen I can assure you I will be going straight back to Stegbar. Thanks again Lisa

CathY
CathYSouth East Queensland, QLD

High standards of service and support for owner-builders

For first-time owner-builders, with 0 experience in house construction, we found the choice of Stegbar for our aluminium framed windows and doors to be a no-brainer. The advice we received was always appropriate, considerate and clear. When we needed to rethink design, there was no difficulty in quickly adjusting our order. The after sales service continues to be exemplary. Choose Stegbar for great service from experienced professionals.

Thanks to Lisa Deane

thanks to Stegbar for all the help Lisa gave us in obtaining a part and then again in supplying part that was lost

Find out how Stegbar QLD, Bundall compares to other Home Renovators

If you wondered where that good old follow through went to that used to be the standard look no further

I am currently awaiting surgery for a very aggressive cancer & as such I'm not very mobile. I was looking for a replacement strip of rubber that slides into the base of he shower swing door (the doors probably 30 plus yrs old so thought this was going to be a waste of time until i spoke to Lisa Deane. She was wonderful & actually helped where as most others i spoke to weren't interested as it was to hard or to much of a bother. If I get anything done in the future i will be speaking with Stegbar first as they have earned my respect.

Alexis P.Stegbar

great customer service, competitive pricing, quality products

great customer service, competitive pricing, quality products pleasure to work with. will be using stegbar for all upcoming projects. Nella at Bundall is super helpful and makes ordering easy

Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good service and prompt Lisa helped me a lot even though it was a little thing that I needed

I was looking for a handle for my shower screen Lisa at Bundall helped me it was effortlessly for her I had been to a lot of places looking and because it is a small item no one could be bothered Lovely lady with nice manners

This Old Farm House
This Old Farm HouseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent communication!

Searching for quality timber windows/ doors for an affordable price was a mammoth quest! Nella made things so easy and our order arrived as beautiful as I'd imagined! Thanks Nella!

Alexis P.Stegbar

Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Nella was able to assist you. We hope you love your new Stegbar windows.

Warm regards,
The Stegbar Team

Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

This is the third time I have worked with Nella at Bundall and she is wonderful. Nella makes the whole process easy and hassle free and I will be placing my fourth order with her in the New Year. The delivery guys are great as well and lovely to deal with.

SAE
SAEDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

Called into the Maroochydore showroom to look at the bifold door product. Salesman was helpful and put us in touch with our local rep who helped us find the best option for our situation. Quote was promptly received and we ordered. supply only and installed ourselves (hubby's a builder) Very happy with the product and made a huge difference to our family room.

Colin H
Colin HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I needed a replacement part to fix a broken shower door hinge and was having difficulty getting it from other suppliers or the manufacturer. This was not a stock item but it was promptly sourced for me ready for collection from the Bundall showroom. Lisa provided an amazing service throughout, even though this was a low cost item. Thank you so much Lisa you solved a big problem for me.

Nicholas Jouin
Nicholas JouinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product and service

Windows were better than expected and met all our requirements. Nella form Bundal was reliable, friendly, and was very efficient. She provided us with all the information we needed making the ordering process easy. To top it off , everything arrived in time, which means everything to us at Permastructure Sustainable Building. We look forward to using them again in our next build.

Darrell
DarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service !!! very fast and professional

I contacted Stegbar at Bundall recently re obtaining a quote to have some old office windows and doors replaced with new ones. Daniel Joyce returned my call straight away and met me the next day ... he was very friendly, knowledgable and professional and had a quote back to me when he said he would with a competitive price that I was happy with. Thanks very much Daniel ... I would be more than happy to use your services again and would very much recommend you to anyone else also.

Thanks to Nella

Your showroom was clean and well organized and in the end all our odd sized doors were a perfect fit and they look great, thanks Nella for your help and patience.
They were delivered on time by helpful staff as well.

Bifold door quote

Daniel was very punctual and a great communicator. Had a great experience. Very knowledgeable. Thorough and professional about available products to choose. Understanding of our needs and required outcome we are trying to achieve

Gregory L.
Gregory L.South East Queensland, QLD

Big thanks to Lisa

I can't thank Lisa enough for her help, and more particularly patience. Despite my ineptitude in identifying the parts I required, Lisa has never been anything other than helpful, and has organised everything for me with the minimum of fuss.

Big thanks to Lisa and the Stegbar team

Hollands
HollandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Daniel came out to our house to do a onsite measure up for a quote we have a busy schedule and he went out of his way to come at a time that suited us

ElleS
ElleSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Service!

Service from the team has been great; really smooth. Appreciate the help & would recommend anytime. Was great to deal with a reliable rep too who returns calls & is in contact communication.

pollockpg
pollockpgRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Another speedie and perfect result from Peter Gallagher

Just such a pleasure to deal with when the pre sale promises are the same as the after sales results.
Stegbar is indeed fortunate to have a consultant such as Peter Gallagher on there staff.

Stegbar Windows

Great experience with Nella Fitzpatrick from sales at Bundall. Stegbar aluminimum windows are good quality with a competitive price. Delivery was on time (actually a couple of days earlier than promised)