Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Mark Hill
Mark HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nella is amazing!!!!!

I recently dealt with Nella from the Bundall Stegbar showroom. Nella was very knowledgeable, informative and has impeccable communication. From start to finish the entire process was a a breeze handles by a true professional, Thanks Nella!

Arnold SmithRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent helpful communication

Very happy with the whole process
Nella Fitzpatrick is a very good communicator
The window has arrived in perfect condition
The whole process was Quite painless thanks very much
The western red cedar seems to be of a high quality

The window is perfect Thankyou

SherylK
SherylKSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good experience

We had Daniel around for a measure and quote for Patio bifold doors. Daniel was friendly & engaging we really appreciated his experience and advice. He arrived on time and gave us great options.

Gregory F.
Gregory F.

Working with Stegbar was a pleasure. From quoting to delivery each contact was professional. The team provided the information required to order exactly what we wanted. Strongly recommend this manufacturer.

Stegbar Bifold purchase and install

Purchased a single 24-44 bifold door through the Bundall showroom. After liaising with Nella Fitzpatrick the whole process form spec, payment, delivery and final install was trouble free. Very happy with the product.

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service...just brilliant

What an awesome experience dealing with Daniel. We are very greatful for his help,support & prompt return of messages & phone calls.
Many thanks to you & your fabulous Stegbar team for turning our new kitchen into a lovely open space with new doors & windows.

DianaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stegbar Bundall

I highly recommend Stegbar Bundall Qld.

Daniel Joyce was very helpful, returned All of my calls & offered considered, useful information in solving my dilemmas.
My doors & windows arrived on time and they are stunning!

Neil Clarke
Neil ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Sliding Doors

We ordered a new sliding door. We are very happy with the quality of the product and the team members who delivered and installed.
All round a great company to deal with.

Great but too expensive

Love the design of the Statesman but is unfortunately too expensive.
We are now looking at competitors with similar designs in aluminium.
Maybe there will be an option that hits the design and cost sweet spot.

Mark
Mark

Why we chose Stegbar

We chose Stegbar because we want professionals working for us not just anyone. Daniel came out to quote and was not only on time but early, he was ready to do business and was clearly well trained and knew exactly what he was talking about. To point out details on things we hadn't thought about and to give us other options in case we hadn't seen it elsewhere was a real plus. When you are handing over your hard-earned money you want it to go to someone you can trust with it and we know we've picked the right team.

Michele
MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service with our sales rep

A Big shout out to our sales rep Daniel for his prompt customer service. Daneil came to give us a quote on changing over all living room and kitchen windows. With his experience, he came up with ideas that we never thought of doing. With this we have created a different modern atmosphere to our old 80's home which I'm sure has added a lot more value to our home.

Savanna
SavannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with.

Always punctual for every job I’ve asked to be quoted on, nothing is ever too much trouble at all and they get the job done quickly and smoothly from start to finish.

Great job on my Bi-Fold Kitchen window

I was really happy with the results of my window installation. It was not a standard window, but after installation of the timber servery the window fitted perfectly. Nella at the Bundall branch was super efficient, and Martin, who installed the window, is a perfectionist. I am very happy and will not hesitate to recommend Stegbar's services.

Richard
Richard

Great Service from Stegbar

We were happy with the service Nella Fitzpatrick gave us and we are delighted with the finished products. We had a problem with one item missing from the delivery but Nella followed up and organised to get the item to us.

P. Rizzo
P. Rizzo

great service and awesome communication

I found the on line service very easy to use and efficient. The follow up email communications were great. The product when it delivered wa what I expected and the pricing was very competitive.

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, and Better Service

The crew at Stegbar were amazing. We have used them twice over the past 12 months for our home extension/renovation and they helped us out with everything we needed. Their product is second to none, with delivery on time.

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daniel provided excellent and efficient service

Very happy with sale process, Daniel was efficient and knowledgeable. He provided the quote in the time frame he specified and was very accommodating to our questions. Looking forward to having our new windows and doors installed.

Chris Sinclair
Chris SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Stegbar is set high

A big thanks to Daniel who came out to give us our quote for Doors and Windows, Dan was quick, thorough and the professtional advise we recieved from him has left us with fixtures better than we hoped for, we appreciate Dan Adviseing us and not trying to push the sale,we will be placing a order soon.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick prompt service!

Really good service, and prompt response with a quote. Price also seemed quite reasonable. Stegbar was the only 1 of 4 vendors that we contacted who got back to us. Would likely recommend to friends or others that needed similar work done.

Dena
DenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Daniel for the quotation, very rapid service and follow up. Always available if I need some extra advice. Looking forward to my new bi fold door in the near future.

EGC Building pty Ltd
EGC Building pty LtdSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Daniel from stegbar always returns my calls and gets the quotes back to me promptly. product is always excellent and delivered on schedule. A very professional firm to deal with, my go to window and door suppliers.

Thanks Dan,

Simon Green EGC Building P/L

karen
karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks amazing

Martin the installer was an absolute delight. Can’t believe how great it looks. Wonderful service. Fabulous product. Thank you Stegbar for you total professionalism. Couldn’t be happier with the result

Andrew Mole
Andrew MoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Nella at Stegbar Bundall has been more than helpful throughout our window ordering process, made changes promptly and effectively and always had good advice.
Pleasure to deal with and will be using Stegbar for all projects going forward.

Regards

Andrew Mole

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service from rep Daniel

I have just received a quote from Daniel for installation of glass louvres for my balcony. As I am placing the quote on hold for the future I cannot yet comment on the standard of the job... will do in due course, but am very heartened so far by the courtesy and excellent service displayed by the rep, Daniel. I look forward to proceeding with the quote in due course.

Jennifer
JenniferPymble

Awesome service

My husband and I went into Stegbar to get an idea's for replacing our doors. Nella was amazing and so informative. She sent the quote through really quickly and followed me up. In my experience it is rare to get great customer service. Nella is an exception to this. I would recommend Stegbar. Thanks Nella