Stegbar QLD, Bundall

Stegbar QLD, Bundall (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jennifer
JenniferPymble

Awesome service

My husband and I went into Stegbar to get an idea's for replacing our doors. Nella was amazing and so informative. She sent the quote through really quickly and followed me up. In my experience it is rare to get great customer service. Nella is an exception to this. I would recommend Stegbar. Thanks Nella

Michael H
Michael H

Exceptional Customer Service

I have been impressed so far with the customer service of all levels from Sales to the team at Installations. After I made contact to have my doors replaced the level of service has been prompt, detailed and informative. The team work together cohesively to provide me with all the information I need relating to the quotes, installation timeframes and easy instructions to make payment. They have also been flexible in my situation as I need them to work around other modifications I am currently doing to my premises. I'm looking forward to having the doors installed and finished. Have been impressed so far.

Hilary H.
Hilary H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Thanks so much to Nella from the Bundall Showroom - awesome customer service and my emails were always answered quickly and efficiently, often followed up with a phone call to check all received and understood. We contacted several other companies, some I am still waiting to hear back from (weeks after initial contact) and others took over a week to send me an initial quote.
Thanks for the great customer service!

Gill S.
Gill S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy customer- thank you

Thank you to both Lisa( built in wardrobes) and Nella ( bifold doors/windows) for their efficient service and professional advice. We are extremely happy with the result and would definitely use Stegbar, Bundall again for our next building project.

New bi-fold door

We needed to have our broken (& ugly!) sliding door replaced. Daniel from Stegbar was extremely helpful in providing options & we decided on a bi-fold door which opens all the way & maximises the flow to our entertaining area. Stegbar managed the whole process and kept us informed of delivery and installation, all of which occurred on time. The installer was just brilliant and we now have a gorgeous new door which we absolutely love! Thank you Stegbar.

sharron ford
sharron fordSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product and service

Fantastic service with our new house requirements. Delivered on time and screens were delivered before the scheduled date. Product is great, and the follow up from our representative has been much appreciated

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stegbar made for an easy and very efficient process

Daniel is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy who was very helpful when it came to making changes required.
My experience with Stegbar has been nothing short of positive and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Great product both price and quality

I use stegbar windows for all our homes build. The range works for smaller first home to larger 2M builds. We have never had any issues with quality or service.

Stuart
StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality product

The service that Daniel gave was fast friendly and efficient.
He is extremely knowledgeable about all of the stegbar range and offered great service.
The quality of the doors and windows from stegbar is fantastic.

Greg and Kerry
Greg and KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our new windows and sliding door

We are very happy with the service and timely manner with the installation and communication. Our new windows and sliding door have made a huge difference to our house.
The installers we very professional and friendly. Daniels quote was very reasonable and was very helpful. Marina and Sam turned up on time

Chris
Chris

Very Prompt Service

Daniel can out to do a quote at time to suit us and faced with some installation issues he explained the challenges to us in clear way and we had quote in 24 hrs

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect in every way

It is wonderful to find a company that so professional and well organized Nella Fitzpatrick helped us and was a pleasure to work with her I would definitely would recommend Stegbar to my friends when renovating.windows and doors . The order was delivered on time and everything ran smoothly for my installation

Estimator Brioni

Brioni was professional, prompt and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble
Stegbar have supplied most products for our renovation and very happy with all aspects of this company to date.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected. Can't wait till the next one.

Exactly what we hoped for. Daniel coming out to quote, gave us options & what would work best. Delivery on time with a phone call one hour before. Installed by Martin was perfect. Till the next time.

Rene
ReneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nella is my Stegbar Angel

I am renovating my home, went to Stegbar at Bundall and Nella was very resourceful in helping me with everything that I needed to plan my project. Very impressive service!

Ebony
EbonyNorthern Region, NSW

5 star Service

Nella Fitzpatrick has helped us for some years now on many different projects and she is so wonderfully helpful and knowledgable. I have recommended many friends to Stegbar and to ask for her directly when looking for windows/ doors etc.
Absolutely 5 star!

Noreen
NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheaper than I thought for such a big well-known supplier

Very professional service, arrived early, prompt communication, including on-site visit and a quote in a couple of hours. Was actually thinking while Daniel was here if there is anything else upcoming that I could get Stegbar to do.

Good builder service

Daniel was quick turnaround on the quote for supply of windows and doors on a retro-fit product. Emails were responded to quickly and all questions were answered very professionally. Pricing was also most competitive.

Fantastic Customer Service, great products

I have used Stegbar for many years, the Bundall showroom consultant Nella, Is the best!, very professional & helpful. You can trust her to make sure everything is spot on with your orders, she really knows her stuff. Thank you Nella.

Excellent Customer Service

I recently visited the Bundall Showroom and then purchased some products through Nella Fitzpatrick. I found Nella provided excellent service, professional manner and thorough in her details for my purchase. I would certainly purchase from Stegbar again.

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Danie and Stegbar have been great to deal with. Awesome service and advice. Will use them now for shower screens next. Had no idea they would deal directly with the public.

Gea
GeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service

Daniel came to our house and advised us on options that would meet our requirements. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. The product was delivered and installed and was better than expected. Great price and product and exceptional service. Would definitely use them again.

Service was excellent.

Nella assisted me with my request, knowing she would be on leave when it was delivered she contacted me before her leave and then after she returned to work. Excellent

Karen M.
Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Quality and Service

I removed my garage doors and made a granny flat in the garage. Stegbar and Daniel did an amazing job on the sliding doors and knew exactly what I needed. Price was excellent for the product and service I received. I honestly could not rate them higher! Fantastic product, service and price.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Contacted them on Monday a rep ( briony) came Tuesday and was so helpful she ran us over all the new designs and frames as our old one was made in the 80s she was also very friendly and our doors are going in next week so we're very happy